Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes (38022 Views)

Aremu Afolayan Curses Government Officials Who Made Nigeria Uncomfortable / Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) / Gold Kakereye Shares Eye Lashes To Miss Influential Queen Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by Jakumo(m): 8:47am On Feb 01, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Noted. What about from 25 upwards? Any advice for us?

Having studied your profile photograph, my advice is that you kindly allow us to see a bikini picture for further studies. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by ASAPFERG: 10:22am On Feb 01, 2023
Karleb:
Ayra Star is 20?
no mind all this fake ass Nigerian celebrities.. naso mercy bbn been dey claim 26 until them bust am say na 32 yrs grin grin
20 kor, 2020 ni
Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by Sholuwa241: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
falcon01:
I ain't surprise, most celebrities are dumb!
know please it is called mugu I hate commenting on this kind of person topic but if I may ask this mugu of a small girl this question can she say same for British passport officers if they are the ones that ask her to remove her eye lashes before attending to her as mugu because it is Nigerian passport now that why she can go to social media to talk trash mugu .
Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by meobizy(f): 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lol. She lucky say she no dey abroad. Officials there are worse from their robotic protocols.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Ekeinde Graduates From High School, Omotola Jalade Congratulates Son / Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) / Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.