Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? (1614 Views)

When A Girl You Ask Start Doing Your Style. / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / Shocking: A Lady With Sexy Ass Caught With Fixed And By A Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by dollynnn(f): 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ladies in the house, how do you cope with washing the dishes, cooking and other things with fixed nails?

It's not easy at all.

Spending hours and money making them done yet ending up being "handicapped".

Is it really worth it?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by Zonefree(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Check very well, na mostly lazy and nonsense girls dey fix long nails.

Have you ever seen an upright, reasonable and decent woman on long nails?

Check the nails of Gloryhomemaker, ChopChopfine and Diomakitchen, you'll see how neat and clean they are.

But tell Siofra, Jennyclay, Persephone1, to show you their nails...you'll understand me better.

19 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by myyansh68(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
I don't know if it would last, because I rear my natural Nails πŸ’… .And get to a point when they will stop growing, then the next step is breaking off by themselves . 😒😒😒😒😒
.Although I can work with them.
I will try it one day.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by Adaisback(f): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
I don't fix nails and I don't t fix lashes. I see them as wasting of time and money biko

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by Brighton1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Zonefree:

Check the nails of Gloryhomemaker, ChopChopfine and Diomakitchen, you'll see how neat and clean they are.

But tell Siofra, Jennyclay, Persephone1, to show you their nails...you'll understand me better.
How them dey even wash their t0t0 with this long nails? Their t0t0 go jst dey smell like dead rat

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
Is it really worth it?[/quote]
Dirty 4kn things
Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
I don't fix nails, can't relate. Sorry.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by Boogyman557: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
Holly Gram cool Chai...

This nails don make me remember 1 ASHAWOO girl like dat...

E get one hot afternoon way I JAZZ in ASHAWOO house, as I enter inside..

NaSo I see one slim ASHAWOO girl with sweet long nails, she de wash her undies that hot afternoon..

NaSo I beg her, say make I help her wash her PANTS and BRA because her nails too fine and I no want the nails to spoil..

NaSo I begin wash everything wit joy and passion..

After I wash finish, she carry me enter her room and give me free round..

Chai... I no fit 4get dat day...

chai..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
OP, Main Question should be:

Oloshos/Urgent 2k Girls,
How do you Rub Diccks of Clients, with ur Long Nails? sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
Zonefree:

Hmmm, This person has Bigger Balls and thicker Sperms than you oo. sad cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by Boogyman557: 4:40am On Feb 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, Main Question should be:

Oloshos/Urgent 2k Girls,
How do you Rub Diccks of Clients, with ur Long Nails? sad
Holly Gram cool De do it very well..

it's even the most sweetest..

Rubbing ur GBOLA with long nails, it's like putting honey inside the mouth of ur GBOLA..

Infact if I JAZZ in ASHAWOO house. na the once way get long nails I de always find..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by Candldlady(f): 10:13am On Feb 01, 2023
Persephone1:
hi
Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by Pells1: 10:30am On Feb 01, 2023
Candldlady:
hi
LesbiΓ‘n drug addict grin wink
Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by marlow1962(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2023
Adaisback:
I don't fix nails and I don't t fix lashes. I see them as wasting of time and money biko
Correct πŸ‘

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by dollynnn(f): 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Persephone1:

Nails are beautiful though. I am yet to understand the rationale behind fixing eyelashes. Personally, I conceive it to be irrelevant in beautifying oneself as a lady.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by Isabi4lov: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
The first time I tried it with eyelashes , I wasn't feeling too comfortable with it especially doing house chores . To wash my eyes was another problem.

People doing fashion are trying o , I like my natural self , I'm free to do anything with my hands and my eyes are also free .

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by dollynnn(f): 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Isabi4lov:
The first time I tried it with eyelashes , I wasn't feeling too comfortable with it especially doing house chores . To wash my eyes was another problem.

People doing fashion are trying o , I like my natural self , I'm free to do anything with my hands and my eyes are also free .

cheesy grin
They are really trying. It's not easy honestly
Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by Isabi4lov: 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
dollynnn:

cheesy grin
They are really trying. It's not easy honestly
It's not easy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
It's easy. You'll get used to it.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Let me see... There's a washing machine, a dishwasher, there's a cooking stove and we make use of other kitchen utensils when cooking, which makes life easier.

There's a broom, a vacuum cleaner, and there's an iron to iron clothes.

The rest it's nothing to worry about.

So what do you mean when you say doing house chores with nails isn't easy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by dollynnn(f): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2023
Samantha123:
Let me see... There's a washing machine, a dishwasher, there's a cooking stove and we make use of other kitchen utensils when cooking, which makes life easier.

There's a broom, a vacuum cleaner, and there's an iron to iron clothes.

The rest it's nothing to worry about.

So what do you mean when you say doing house chores with nails isn't easy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by benqo01(m): 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
IF MY BABE TRY THAT SHIT I GO BREAK UP WITH HER SHARPARLY
Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by dollynnn(f): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2023
benqo01:
IF MY BABE TRY THAT SHIT I GO BREAK UP WITH HER SHARPARLY

Be calming down
Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by VinnyBaba: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Chai...

NaSo I see one slim ASHAWOO girl with sweet long nails, she de wash her undies that hot afternoon..

NaSo I beg her, say make I help her wash her PANTS and BRA because her nails too fine and I no want the nails to spoil..

chai..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

U wash Ashawo Pants? shocked

WTF! πŸ˜—
Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by Louis8796: 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
Do u have a girlfriend?
Candldlady:
hi
Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by Streetmovement(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Fashion is pain grin

Speaking from experience grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by dollynnn(f): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Fashion is pain grin

Speaking from experience grin

Real pain, I must confess.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by shantti(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Chai...

chai..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Bro what is ur body count
Hia!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by Boogyman557: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
shantti:

Bro what is ur body count Hia!!!!

Holly Gram cool My body count..

Ha.. I know de understand o..

I get 2 legs and 2 hands..

My body count na 4.. 2 + 2 na 4 naa..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by benqo01(m): 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
dollynnn:

Be calming down

It devilish
Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by wumi2017(f): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
So annoying and frustrating πŸ˜” d first time I fixed nails my eyes see shegeπŸ˜‚ to wash pata sef na wahala πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores With Fixed Nails? by dollynnn(f): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
wumi2017:
So annoying and frustrating πŸ˜” d first time I fixed nails my eyes see shegeπŸ˜‚ to wash pata sef na wahala πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

cheesy cheesy
I almost blinded myself and I sustained injuries on my skin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Currency Will You Choose? / I Think I Have A Big Problem / Where Is Samantha124?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.