Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,964 members, 7,841,700 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally (50253 Views)

Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC / Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate / Court Sacks John Owan-Enoh As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Zetty177x: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
victorsola:
. Go school mba. Buhari is the president and tinubu was never in his government , so he his telling you Wetin Dey play . For real . I know u will say Shebi na hin push buhari give nigeria . But he is not the one incharge of buhari policy . I beilive he thought buhari will make things better but d guy just Dey do Wetin he want .

As he deceived us, cant he reprimand Buhari openly? For 8 years, he said nothing. Na u not gree get sense. Was it not Tinubu who removed a sitting President with lies, propaganda u name! I beg o
Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by victorsola: 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Zetty177x:

As he deceived us, cant he reprimand Buhari openly? For 8 years, he said nothing. Na u not gree get sense. Was it not Tinubu who removed a sitting President with lies, propaganda u name! I beg o
wait , am sure is hatred that has got u dumb like this . I can understand. Keep up with ur belief.
Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by asanausana91: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
easzypeaszy:
u guys are dumb and I stil dont kw wht u want.
Every sane Nigeria knew Tinubu was not in Buhari Gov and we all saw the issues dey had.
Wen he said he will continue frm wer Buhari stopped una wan kii am
Now the man is tryin to tell u guys dat Buhari intentionally hates Nigeria and causing all d sufferin wch we all kw..yet una say he no get sense.
I just pity una.. Hate wl nvr hlp u.
I love Peter Obi to win and I will vote for him but frm ur view all I see is usual hate.
U and Dino no just gt sense
you are so senseless, Their are many names that are ministers today because Tinubu sent their names.
Just a few days bag Tinubu went to Daura to meet Buhari. When he came out he told the press that buhari has done well, now he is trying to castigate the same Buhari.
Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by quinox947: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6HeN0aRtLY

Is this not an indictment on Buhari?
Tinubu is now officially in the opposition
Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by samfrancis1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
igbosarejews:

You're a pîg for tryîng to exonorate the big pîg you're trying to defend. Nkita racha Nnegi Ïkpuu
And you’re so foolish and gullible for supporting pathological liar and a Political prostitute.. this people will never stop scamming you.. he’s the one they want to use this time and you all did not see it cause his talks are too smooth for you or because you just want a change of government and not mind if it’s going to be worst than what’s on ground.. I pity you and your generations yet to come..
Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by vatiqan(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Megabig:
Na wa oh…. Whoever you elect is for another 8 years, we understand you belong to that party but please, stylishly vote right, there is no pride in making the wrong decision.

Tinubu has aged well and it’s ok, he can’t lead intellects like us
I love this; 'words on the marble '! Kindly raise the volume!
Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by samfrancis1(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
anungangampu:

Just shut up. He isn't different than those in power. They put him aside but when time came for him to Support Osibanjo his loyal boy, what did he do? He is as hungry for power as those he put up there. Right now a whole 200 million Nigerians is seeing his 2015 neglect was clearly out of good choice. He just want power and more power. Nothing else even with illness. Stop supporting evil.
.. Shut up.. you don’t expect him to witness another four years of his life witnessing power getting in the hands of people who’s been handling power since independence
Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by samfrancis1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
anungangampu:

Just shut up. He isn't different than those in power. They put him aside but when time came for him to Support Osibanjo his loyal boy, what did he do? He is as hungry for power as those he put up there. Right now a whole 200 million Nigerians is seeing his 2015 neglect was clearly out of good choice. He just want power and more power. Nothing else even with illness. Stop supporting evil.
I’m sure they saw something in that man they’re scared off.. He digged it off with Federal government when Obasanjo was in power.. even Obi was sent running from one court case to another.. and many other Ex governors.
Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by samfrancis1(m): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
anungangampu:

He sees what you might never see if you were reborn and have to correct your own mistakes.. cause you’ve still not learnt…
Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by mankan2k7(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
So Tinubu Sai Buhari cannot think
Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Jake420: 2:30am On Feb 02, 2023
iSense247:
Tinubu is stylishly trying to separating himself from the failure of APC by campaigning like an opposition party. He actually thinks Nigerians are idiots like his urchins.

We Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.

OSAMA BIN LADEN TALK IS NOT SMALL. MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THE MAN SHETTIMA IS. DON'T FEAR TINUBU OOOO FEAR TINUBU DIES AND HE TAKES OVER. That man is a FULL powerhouse and supporter of all Islamic terrorist groups.specicifically boko haram . If you've ever been to his crib or know people who have(as I'm lucky to) you can attest his men, boys and tenants are all dressed cladly in black and armed with heavy ammunition FROM THE GATE. whole squads and battalions of terrorists are there. And that's the man we should let potentially lead us? It's when we're bleeding first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu has stylishly decamped to PDP.
ATIKU IS COMING!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu / Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.