Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally (50221 Views)

Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC / Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate / Court Sacks John Owan-Enoh As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by bluefilm: 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
GoodHardDickk:
This idiot think Nigerians are fools. This man is really mad for thinking we're daft. Abeg who's the "they" ?

Is this not the same man who promised heaven on earth before he brought him the disaster called buhari? This criminal said they'll pay each citizens 5k and dollars will be #1. And today he has suddenly realized that buhari has failed woefully abi? God punish Tinubu and his stupid urchins. Anyway Obi is the next president of Nigeria

Obviously he is referring to the current administration.

Unfortunately for him, he cannot separate himself from the administration he is lambasting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
This idiot again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by IFSHR: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
omokab:
there is a difference between a party name and the candidate name . party name is just a trade mark . cadbury produces bornvita and other product . if you want to buy bornvita in the market you will not ask for cadbury . There are many product produces by cadbury which are not accepted or popular in the market .or will u say because cadbury has fraud saga case you will not buy bornvita of your choice again. Tinubu is in APC and you can't accuse him of what is happening in APC managed by buari

If bournvita is find wanting in a case involving negligence...who will be sued ? Bournvita or Cadbury? When paying annual tax on which name will the tax be paid ....bournvita or Cadbury?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Babaibe: 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
Pierocash:
Tinubu really campaigning against Himself unknowingly. This unintelligent man is what some people wants to force into Aso Rock. God forbid,e no go work
He is not an hypocrite like your Peter Obi who even promised not prosecute anyone for looting the country. Obi is a scam, we can not trust him.

1 Like

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by diggindeep: 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu be thinking he's in Labour Party.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Babaibe: 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
bluefilm:

Obviously he is referring to the current administration.

Unfortunately for him, he cannot separate himself from the administration he is lambasting.

How?Is he the one making the policy for Buhari and can you not see he was even sidelined by the administration. He only needs APC platform, he is different from Buhari and his team. Mind you, your Obi is the worst. A liar and a pretender who failed as a governor, only to resurface with lies to seek emotional vote from unreasonable youth he threw away from school. Education is not meant for the poor. Peter Obi 2012.
Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by NothingDoMe: 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
omoadeleye:
If some of you are wise, the government and a party are entirely different thing.

He is talking against the current government and not about the party.

Lets talk with sense because we are intellectuals. Dollar was $360 at 2019 before the general elections. Did he speak out?

Now he knows the people are upset with APC and now wants to speak out so that they can vote him as president. Is this a joke?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Babaibe: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Peter Obi in summary:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.

1 Like

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Billygee2u: 12:00am On Feb 01, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6HeN0aRtLY

Is this not an indictment on Buhari?

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Billygee2u: 12:01am On Feb 01, 2023
tobb:
I once said it that tinubu is campaigning like an oppositiongrin

He once said to the crowd at akwa ibom to take their pvc and take the government from them," I no understand this statementgrin

Tinubu want to deliver Apc from Apc

1 Like

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Billygee2u: 12:02am On Feb 01, 2023
Pierocash:
Tinubu really campaigning against Himself unknowingly. This unintelligent man is what some people wants to force into Aso Rock. God forbid,e no go work
Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Billygee2u: 12:04am On Feb 01, 2023
Letishe:
Very stupid old man! Who moved it if not your useless party

1 Like

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Emekaonline: 12:16am On Feb 01, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
I know what I am saying each time I say this old idiot is the most foolish presidential candidate I have seen.

Obviously you are one of the useless children raised up in a baby factory. That is why you always wake up your father that refused to train you with your legs in your region
Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Hpesoj: 12:16am On Feb 01, 2023
Benwallt:
Tinubu is big, gigantuan and magnanimous. He speaks to power, he flogs his own house if the need be unlike some.

You will win this election jagaban. This is a paradigm shift in Nigeria politics. A candidate castigating his own party. Attacking their shortcomings.

What a fine politician.

You're not making sense and you know it. Where was he before now when most Nigerians were complaining. Instead he choose to keep quiet while you guys call fellow Nigerians wailing wailers. No, it's too late he can't be complaining now. He's a coward. He's not speaking any truth to power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by gabbytabby: 12:17am On Feb 01, 2023
By voting in PO who transferred all funds, hospitals and schools to essentially the Catholic Church. They can't run it and before you know it they will return Nigeria to the colonial slave masters.

They just want power for power sake not because they have capacity.

iSense247:
Tinubu is stylishly trying to separating himself from the failure of APC by campaigning like an opposition party. He actually thinks Nigerians are idiots like his urchins.

We Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by DaCharis2016: 12:19am On Feb 01, 2023
Pls who ordered the shooting at the lekki tollgate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Hpesoj: 12:21am On Feb 01, 2023
omokab:
he is not campaigning against himself but saying the truth . he wants everyone to know that something is wrong over the years and he's not part of the people laying hardship on Nigeria . you people were saying he's not talking about this government because he wanted to be president and he's the one who brought buari to power but this is the right time for him to disassociate himself from bad govt of buari.

I beg to differ. If he truly loved the country he won't just find his voice. Buhari's first tenure was equally disastrous. He's just a typical hypocritical Nigerian politician that act as if he cares during election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Setaleonoz(m): 12:39am On Feb 01, 2023
Benwallt:
Tinubu is big, gigantuan and magnanimous. He speaks to power, he flogs his own house if the need be unlike some.

You will win this election jagaban. This is a paradigm shift in Nigeria politics. A candidate castigating his own party. Attacking their shortcomings.

What a fine politician.
Hope U have seen why u will amount to nothing in this life and eternity

2 Likes

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by travismacoy: 12:53am On Feb 01, 2023
This man is dumb

2 Likes

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by E2000: 12:53am On Feb 01, 2023
Looks doctored
Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by DKM123: 1:02am On Feb 01, 2023
Each time he is not reading from a script, he becomes clueless and starts sounding senseless like a dog suffering rabies.
Baba, retirement is calling but greed will not let you be. Like Tinubu like supporters. Dumbos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Musauzor(m): 1:22am On Feb 01, 2023
I pity this sick, old mentally disabled Bola Tinubu, Buhari and his kinsmen will show him pepper at the appropriate time. Keep destroying the image of PMB. Even Atiku has not attacked Buhari once since campaigns began but this senile, docile, demented man has been throwing jabs at his party leader.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by thinkmoney(m): 1:31am On Feb 01, 2023
politicoNG:

Does Tinubu still remember his party?

3 Likes

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by DoxxAnon: 2:22am On Feb 01, 2023
Lhordspy, please I know you are the mouth piece of BAT.

Can you come and help us interpret what he said correctly! We are sure he is saying something else considering his brain is disconnected from his tongue.

We await your interpretation… please run here like a gazelle gargarga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by seguno2: 2:25am On Feb 01, 2023
omoredia:
Tinubu is clearly still in opposition. Dumb

ThiefNuibu is not just dumb, he is dumber and dumbest.

The olodo forming smart rogue is all three combined.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by BluntCrazeMan: 2:32am On Feb 01, 2023
politicoNG:

Man constantly and frequently forgetting that he is the INCUMBENT..
Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Ttalk: 2:40am On Feb 01, 2023
iSense247:
Tinubu is stylishly trying to separating himself from the failure of APC by campaigning like an opposition party. He actually thinks Nigerians are idiots like his urchins.

We Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.

When you see a ranking IPOB you know from his utterances. This one is a general in IPOB army, oga, how many human have you cannibalised?
Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Brushstrokes20: 3:23am On Feb 01, 2023
Awesome!...more of this pls grin
# dog chop dog undecided
The Satanic party of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS is about to hit the rock bottom! grin grin
Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Bigchristo: 3:38am On Feb 01, 2023
politicoNG:

all APC urchins don hide their face from this thread hahahaha Tinubu successfully indicted his party campaigning like an opposition, y’all APC know the truth and still want to be bending but Tinubu brain is too old to manipulate things 🤣😂🤣🤣
Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:00am On Feb 01, 2023
IFSHR:

If bournvita is find wanting in a case involving negligence...who will be sued ? Bournvita or Cadbury? When paying annual tax on which name will the tax be paid ....bournvita or Cadbury?
You dey mind the mumu
What can't this guys say to defend nonsense
Sey, bournvita has no choice but to stay with Cadbury. Did anyone tie Tinubu down in APC? APC is a voluntary association. When he knew they were failing Nigerians, he had the right to resign from the party. Why didn't he?
Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:02am On Feb 01, 2023
E2000:
Looks doctored
By who 😂😂😀

1 Like

Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:09am On Feb 01, 2023
omoadeleye:
If some of you are wise, the government and a party are entirely different thing.

He is talking against the current government and not about the party.
Na wa o

I can't believe I can be reading this kind of comments from a Yoruba who are known for being educated and sound in reasoning
Wetin Tinubu give una chop sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki / Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? / True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.