Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,967 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

I Need Your Advice ..guy Man Just Dey Speechless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice ..guy Man Just Dey Speechless (910 Views)

Groom Left Speechless As Bride Refuses To Kiss Him At The Altar (photo) / Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / God Na Guy Man O. Why Did He Create Women Like This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice ..guy Man Just Dey Speechless by SonofGodd: 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Let me be brief with my story

I and this babe have been dating for the past 4 months, she was the one who asked me out herself, and things have been going on well ever since then, in fact, I have never fallen in love this way in my life (maybe because she was the one who asked me out) though we guys are not together because she's in her final year, to cut the story short she messaged me some days ago pleading and crying that has been cheating on me since last month, mind you she told me all this without me asking her or questioning her, I'm convinced I don't know if I should just break up with her or forgive her because she as called me more than 100 times and I have refused to pick her calls because I felt betrayed.
Re: I Need Your Advice ..guy Man Just Dey Speechless by Papichulostunne(m): 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
She use a whole full one month run u street..? Forgive her and she will do it again.. plead and cry for you to forgive her again..

6 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice ..guy Man Just Dey Speechless by Jennyclay(f): 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
To err is human to forgive is divine , please forgive her. You should be glad that she opened up to you and she felt so remorse about it, some ladies won't even let you know.

Is not as if you are perfect. Nobody is perfect. Biko forgive her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice ..guy Man Just Dey Speechless by Haakeem(m): 12:04am On Feb 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
To err is human to forgive is divine , please forgive her. You should be glad that she opened up to you and she felt so remorse about it, some ladies won't even let you know.

olosho pleading for olosho.

14 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice ..guy Man Just Dey Speechless by Haakeem(m): 12:05am On Feb 01, 2023
Op forgive her but don't forget.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice ..guy Man Just Dey Speechless by judatech: 12:59am On Feb 01, 2023
You can never know what to advise with that gender
Re: I Need Your Advice ..guy Man Just Dey Speechless by yrhuhfy113: 1:42am On Feb 01, 2023
SonofGodd:

I and this babe have been dating for the past 4 months, she was the one who asked me out herself, and things have been going on well ever since then, in fact, I have never fallen in love this way in my life (maybe because she was the one who asked me out) though we guys are not together because she's in her final year, to cut the story short she messaged me some days ago pleading and crying that has been cheating on me since last month, mind you she told me all this without me asking her or questioning her, I'm convinced I don't know if I should just break up with her or forgive her because she as called me more than 100 times and I have refused to pick her calls because I felt betrayed.

Let me UPDATE you on the levels to UNSTREET a STREET RUNS.....

Always use a spy app on your babes phone, wives phone, anyone whose trust you need.... BECAUSE this would have been discovered earlier and you would have called it quits.

FORGIVE AND MOVE ON... let me explain... YOU WERE TOO TRUSTING.... TOO RELAXED.... too EASY to cheat on.

The scenario is..... ANOTHER GUY, OR GUYS have conquered your babe numerously and she saw it as being SMART or FUN.... so she is not really repentant. If you have been sleeping with her and have no plans to marry her then continue.... else, pls save yourself from STDs or any other spiritual problem and MOVE ON.

You don't want a wife you can't trust... and NOW, LEARN TO ALWAYS SPY ON ANY LADY YOU DATE... its not insecurity, it is last days wisdom... so you can know who she chats with and who she is FREE WITH... it will save your life.

Take heart bro

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice ..guy Man Just Dey Speechless by Qatar2022: 8:44am On Feb 01, 2023
SonofGodd:

Just use her as a dumping site where you dump your sparm
Re: I Need Your Advice ..guy Man Just Dey Speechless by Qatar2022: 8:45am On Feb 01, 2023
Jennyclay:

The worst advise on the planet earth

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice ..guy Man Just Dey Speechless by GoodHardDickk: 8:51am On Feb 01, 2023
She's using Reverse psychology on you. she knows you'll become extremely more attached to her than before. Oga, this is exactly why you should bang pussies,tell that girl you've been cheating on her too. I can confidently tell you that she won't even care whether or not you're cheating.

However Oga, real niggars like us don't care who's swimming in the pool with us or who will swim in the ocean after us, our Job is to bang the pussy, then dump her and move on. Do likewise.
Re: I Need Your Advice ..guy Man Just Dey Speechless by headbasher96(m): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2023
Well u never marry person u just go to chop clean mouth and u are feeling fly free that girl only a wife cheats a girlfriend can never cheat because u did not pay anything so chop your turn and move on boys claiming to be emotional upandan
Re: I Need Your Advice ..guy Man Just Dey Speechless by vincenteger: 11:15am On Feb 01, 2023
My mind tells me she's lying.
She's definitely didn't cheat on you
She is up to something. Just be careful
Re: I Need Your Advice ..guy Man Just Dey Speechless by nicerod(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2023
She might be testing u
Re: I Need Your Advice ..guy Man Just Dey Speechless by Isabi4lov: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
To err is human to forgive is 800k wink

(1) (Reply)

I Need Some Advice On Relationship Doubt Over My Height / What Online Skill Can A Freshman Learn To Earn The Least 2k Daily? / What Can We Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.