Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him (42819 Views)

Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions / Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Abagworo(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Righthussle:
We are with you Wike. Anything to retire these old men is a welcome development. Especially Atiku.

What insult. How can Buhari hand over to Atiku ? What is Atiku thinking ? It is the turn of the south.

E be like say na "to your tent oh Israel " go settle the matter once and for all.

It is the turn of Igbo not South. Any other person is as inconsiderate.
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by dbonks(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:
We would share the light and truth. So that another Jonathan will not resurface in this Peter Obi. If Jonathan made sense, Tinubu won't be fooled to present useless Fulani President Buhari. Tinubu was used by Buhari because Nigeria was messed up by Jonathan, who was a thief and had no vision despite having excess crude oil money. Snake were swallowing money, gold-plated I-phone were distributed in parties of adopted children, Diezani Maduekke NNPC GMD trip cost 20 billion per trip, presidential entourage is more than 200 people per trip.Patience Jonathan was equally looting public fund, embezzlement here and there,including those perpetrated through the economic team your Peter Obi served.
To save Nigeria, Tinubu form an alliance with another Fulani rogue who is a pretender like Peter Obi. Buhari wept on National TV and every one thought he was the right person for the job. We voted for him and here we are today. Buhari himself knows that Tinubu will save Nigeria and you can see his policies. He is messing up the party more through wicked policies(surge in pump price of fuel, scarcity of money) so that you will detest the aspirant and miss the best option. Vote Obi and Atiku and you will continue to suffer. Atiku is a rogue which is clear to all, yet Peter Obi agreed to deputised him as vice president in the last election. Obi is grenade waiting for explosion. Tinubu is the only way.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Your type of people were the people that plunged Nigeria into this mess in 2015, by Sheepishly following Tinubu and his array of lies. How can a trip cost 20 billion?, Was there anytime in the History of this Nation and the World that a president travelled with a 200 person's noEntourage?. Was Diezani the GMD of NNPC?.
This is the issue, some people were going about quoting and brandishing unrealistic Financial figures in 2015 to misled gullible minds like you.
How come after all these figures and mis-managements this were far better then than now?

1 Like

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by IgOga(m): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wike this is uncalled for.....bitterness nor dey pay at the end of the day
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Babaibe: 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
dbonks:

Your type of people were the people that plunged Nigeria into this mess in 2015, by Sheepishly following Tinubu and his array of lies. How can a trip cost 20 billion?, Was there anytime in the History of this Nation and the World that a president travelled with a 200 person's noEntourage?. Was Diezani the GMD of NNPC?.
This is the issue, some people were going about quoting and brandishing unrealistic Financial figures in 2015 to misled gullible minds like you.
How come after all these figures and mis-managements this were far better then than now?

What I wrote up there is without verification, as it was written in haste to liberate you of your ignorance. Madueke was the Minister of Petroleum resources under Goodluck Jonathan. She is a rogue and what I wrote up there was even small compared to her theft.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/239620-unbelievable-efcc-traces-n47-2billion-487-5million-ex-minister-diezani-alison-madueke.html
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/178649-missing-20bn-alison-madueke-sues-premium-times-apc-9-others.html
For Goodluck Jonathan, you can put on your glasses and read this..
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/118207-over-200-hangers-on-accompanied-jonathan-to-au-summit.html?tztc=1
Obi will not be different from Jonathan, Madueke and even Alameisigha who dress like a woman to evade arrest in UK. They are all allies and rogues. A man who could fix state money as personal fund is a rogue. Obi is a scam................ Tinubu is the president we want

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by nedekid: 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hmm, this letter was written by a lawyer.
See as the writer twisted and blocked all loop holes incase you want to rush to court quickly.
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Benbellamor: 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
Okwyjesus:
Wike is digging his political grave
stop crying for man that has guts
He doesn't know if you even exist in the first place...
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by onuman: 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
After he lost the 2019 presidential election, Atiku Abubakar started to prepare for the 2023 presidential election, purposely to abort any possibility for an Igbo in PDP to succeed President Buhari.
Gov Nyesom Wike knows this.

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by ablejesus26(m): 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

But I never argued with you.it was the right thing to do as wike is with tinubu.tonye go collect

Hahaha,you too like play😁😁.
Have you forgotten how Wike rejected Tinubu with all his kneeling down and begging 😁.
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Abagworo:

It is the turn of Igbo not South. Any other person is as inconsiderate.

Igbos don’t need presidency. Biafra we want!
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by truthfinder319: 12:18am On Feb 02, 2023
Keep dreaming. Is your dad still urinating?

taylor88:
Atiku is greedy to think he’ll succeed Buhari after 8 yrs of a northerner tenure

Rivers State is Obidient and my Governor won’t give Atiku that access

A southerner will succeed Buhari

When I say a southerner I mean Peter Obi and not the criminal urine dispensing machine that doesn’t have state of origin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by goslowgoslow(m): 12:26am On Feb 02, 2023
taylor88:

Na your Yoruba Governor be mad dog
Lol..he pain am..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Reloadedisraelp: 12:47am On Feb 02, 2023
peepydelano:
Wike is having issues with wisdom and such men don’t always end well. What becomes of him when Atiku eventually becomes the president?
and what become of pdp n atiku if he fails gain for the 6times?
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Duru009(m): 1:03am On Feb 02, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Why? Win or lose, he's being a man. I know some cowards will back down and plead for clemency but thus far he's shown he's prepared for the outcome of his actions. What's the worse that can happen? A jail term, trust me he's prepared for it.

My dear, He went toooooo far. "Whenever you fight you should know when to STOP for posterity sake"......

I use to like but he absolutely lacks self control.....

1 Like

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Reloadedisraelp: 1:03am On Feb 02, 2023
timefarm:
Wike is the man.
I hope Atike doesn't win for him though.

Wike is smart as well. He cannot support Tinubu openly and he cannot support Peter Obi because his chances are extremely low.

So he is doing what he has to do.
You cannot support a party with everything you have and when is time to reap the benefit, you are tossed aside.
yeah..ure right...pdp will beg for governor wike wen the time right....then the sheep's will b separated from the goat

1 Like

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by diggindeep: 1:47am On Feb 02, 2023
Waiting for Amechi to deny this obvious fact.
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Tflex01: 2:00am On Feb 02, 2023
justparamount:

With the "yoruba" in your comment and your previous comment about the southerner replacing Buhari, any yoruba supporting obi is retarded.

Any smart Yoruba person should have sensed the coffee by now. The whole noise and hype around Obi is a huge lie. Obi is not competent at all but they are just promoting him because they see him as the way to stop Yoruba man from being a president. They are motivated by hate.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by alen4smith(m): 2:03am On Feb 02, 2023
peepydelano:
He has won already, stop basing your judgement on nairaland comments. Go to the field and hear from people
just dey play
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by tinsel: 2:16am On Feb 02, 2023
Svoboda:

I dont need any findings. Atiku is a con artist who utilised pdps structures in 2019. Pray, where do you think the bulk of the 11m votes came from? Buhari caged him in the north in 2019 like a maimed animal and the pdp structures across southern nigeria ensured he got a respectable showing.

Theres no comparison between tinubu and atiku.
He got his 11m from South east and south east plus part of South west
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by MarkBenn: 2:18am On Feb 02, 2023
taylor88 Atiku is greedy to think he’ll succeed Buhari after 8 yrs of a northerner tenure

When I say a southerner I mean Peter Obi and not the criminal urine dispensing machine that doesn’t have state of origin

Mr Man are you not informed? Your Wike has communicated to LGA chairmen across the 23 Local Gorvenment to work for tinubu, if you doubt me then check the activities of his SAs and other party loyalist faithful to wike, it's crazy for any body to think wike will support obi.

And as for you saying Atiku is greedy for trying to succeed Buhari because they are both Northerners, let me remind you that wike as an Ikwerre man Succeeded Amaechi another Ikwerre man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by kareemkamil(m): 2:33am On Feb 02, 2023
This is the end of Atiku Abubakar in Nigeria politics
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Uptheante(m): 2:53am On Feb 02, 2023
honestivo:
Never find urself in a position that no one can advice you
True
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by DrAkpamudehe: 4:01am On Feb 02, 2023
kareemkamil:
This is the end of Atiku Abubakar in Nigeria politics

This is the end of you in anything related to logical reasoning. Odeeh Oshi

1 Like

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by AyomideOG01: 4:04am On Feb 02, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Shut up
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by AyomideOG01: 4:11am On Feb 02, 2023
Tflex01:

Any smart Yoruba person should have sensed the coffee by now. The whole noise and hype around Obi is a huge lie. Obi is not competent at all but they are just promoting him because they see him as the way to stop Yoruba man from being a president. They are motivated by hate.

Stop a Yoruba man from becoming the president? Really? Why do we have this great number of educated f00ls littered all over Nigeria? You mean with your right senses the control of this country with over 250 million people should be handed over to a man that has already lost control of himself? A man that have displayed and keep displaying lack of compression? A sick man that should be taking care of his health. You think all Yorubas should subdue their sense of reasoning because of tribalism? Well I am not like you and will never be so low like you. Power must return to the south and at this moment Obi is the only capable candidate for south and I and other reasonable Yorubas who want the best for this country will vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Okudiover(m): 4:33am On Feb 02, 2023
Wike no try. By denying Atiku his chance to use a stadium he is no different from Drugnubu that went to Akwa Ibom to insult his hosts who let him use state owned airport and stadium hitchlessly. Those kind of people are a danger to democracy because of their vindictful behavior.
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Nobody: 5:18am On Feb 02, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Wike is fighting for all SS and SE but you guys don't read well and follow development. Do you think those G5 governors don't know what they are doing by turning against PDP their own party?
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Reference(m): 5:31am On Feb 02, 2023
peepydelano:
Wike is having issues with wisdom and such men don’t always end well. What becomes of him when Atiku eventually becomes the president?

This may be harsh but the fact is the man is principled in seeking a broader power base in his party to reflect national diversity.
He may ultimately be selfish but isn't this the so called internal opposition which all political parties have lacked since the return of democracy in 1999. The kind of internal battles that may have helped the ruling APC and this government along the lines of good governance for the benefit of the people. Who gains when leadership is surrounded by 'yes' men alone.

That in the case Mr. Atiku wins the general elections and Wike remains in the PDP we can be sure the government will not become autocratic like the Buhari led administration.

We as a people should be careful that we are not inadvertently exposing those who present themselves for leadership to the disease of feudalism. Atiku and the PDP should face the facts and sort out its internal structure which is defective and can potentially drag Nigeria into a bigger mess if we the people accede to it.

Wike may not be the poster boy for democracy but his fight is legitimate and the ground on which he stands is absolutely necessary.
We should not exchange one autocrat for another. Leadership must be willing to dialogue and make concessions on any and every matter. Nigerians should see the good or bad signs in this.
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by Blackdisciple(m): 5:51am On Feb 02, 2023
Atiku the greedy man want to succeed Buhari after 8 years of Buhari.

I thought it's a power shift, so the south has it this time...
Re: Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him by seguno2: 6:15am On Feb 02, 2023
taylor88:
Atiku is greedy to think he’ll succeed Buhari after 8 yrs of a northerner tenure

If you are not greedy, please why don’t you use the same logic to rotate Super Eagles players

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) / Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari / Petrol Price Will Crash In One Month — Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.