Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System (30622 Views)

Modern Policing: IGP Launches ‘smartforce’ Database Management / Police Launches Special Desk For Persons With Disability / Anambra Police Launches Rapid Response Squad- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by Irupetepete: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mtcheww
Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
Luxuryyy1:
See how policemen in those pictures are looking cute

They are quite different from the police we know on the road

1 Like

Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by jeff1607(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
Abegi!
Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by Otasikwe(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
Olasyke:

Aswearrr, my body dey hot.
I fuxn hate the police or anything about them.
Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by queenolofofo(f): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Useless country
Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by felzokugo(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wch one con be all d tittles wey u write full d ig name?? Nigerians wit dia yeye taitul wey notin com out of am.
Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by Legitmatazz: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
All these launches bt nothing working

1 Like

Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by felzokugo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Otasikwe:
keyboard worrior u hate police or anything them is alright if i may ask u and odas once dat also hate police, please how much is a litre of fuel in ur area hw much is a naira per Dallas in ur area abi hw is dey footstuffs in ur area dos one police cosam anyway ur a kid

Wetin dis man dey type??
U jus confuse me d more.... angry keyboard warrior.
Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by nerdjared: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
IGP wey resemble woman

1 Like

Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by felzokugo(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kizyte:
If to sey una get sense, na to first create database for the Nigeria citizens, if una ready to fight crime.

A country where anyone can commit crime and get away with it, that one na country?

Sense is not available in najeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by Udensi86(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
It is also necessary for those command who are still practicing ghost workers with IPPIS Personnel's
Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by Cricketman: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
At the end, nothing go sup too

1 Like

Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
GOD BLESS NIGERIA 🇳🇬

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by chatinent: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
I say make I tell una say Sarz don come back.

2 Likes

Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by EngrKemp: 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
These people are getting information on thisoiur nairaland oo

1 Like

Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by jibrilELsudan: 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
SOME POLICE OFFICERS WILL NOT LIKE THESE CAUSE THEY ARE WANTED CRIMINALS

1 Like

Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by dochenaj: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Luxuryyy1:
See how policemen in those pictures are looking cute
Unfortunately, these are not the real policemen.

The real policemen are the ones you see on the road. The ones on patrol, in checkpoints, and in the police stations.

1 Like

Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by dochenaj: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kizyte:
If to sey una get sense, na to first create database for the Nigeria citizens, if una ready to fight crime.

A country where anyone can commit crime and get away with it, that one na country?
No country has the kind of data on it's citizens that the Nigerian government agencies have.

Starting from NIS (Passport), NIMC, CBN (BVN), INEC (Voters Card).

9 out of 10 Nigerian adult have their fingerprints and headshots logged in some government database somewhere.

What the NPF should do is coordinate to have access to all these data.

The day they do, if you finish drinking bottle water and toss it out the window of a moving car, they can pick it up know exactly who did it.

2 Likes

Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by tnerro1(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Have they been able to manage the cctv they installed in abj?
Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by addictiv(m): 12:28am On Feb 02, 2023
Something that police in other countries have done since 1964

1 Like

Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by BluntCrazeMan: 5:14am On Feb 02, 2023
Kizyte:

Na’im suppose be NIN.
But NIN is not doing its work yet.
They are just making money with it.

But we hope that Peter Obi will make NIN to do the exact work it is supposed to be doing.

1 Like

Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by BluntCrazeMan: 5:17am On Feb 02, 2023
Bobbiee:
If it's not a body cam then it's dead on arrival
I will write about body cam and body gadgets soon
Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by BluntCrazeMan: 5:20am On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
I can't believe that this is not in place before.

today Wednesday 1st February, 2023, for Personnel Records Digitalization and Biometric Capturing of all officers of the Nigeria Police Force to ensure that all officers have their details captured and stored for record purposes and to ease administrative bottlenecks, create ease in tracking postings/transfers, and issue Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Cards for personnel identification.

Welcome to Nigeria.

State Governors cannot say at any moment, the exact number of police officers in their states.

Now, let me burst your peace.
The Commissioners of Police of the various states cannot provide such information instantly too, in fact, even if you give them two full days, they will still come back with an approximate figure.
Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by BluntCrazeMan: 5:21am On Feb 02, 2023
okeyfx:
Things like this should be kept a secret.

They are trying to show the people that they are working..

Pretenders full this regime

1 Like

Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by davillian(m): 5:39am On Feb 02, 2023
The police is not ripe for this
I dont trust them.

1 Like

Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by BluntCrazeMan: 6:54am On Feb 02, 2023
EngrKemp:
These people are getting information on thisoiur nairaland oo
These Government institutions and offices and agencies are steadily reading up lots of useful ideas from Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by luluosas(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Smart move. I hope it will not be abused
Re: Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System by Bukola94: 8:47pm On May 12, 2023
okeyfx:
Things like this should be kept a secret.
it should be confidential, they just wanted to use it to embassle money,u will be shock how much they spend to build this app. Instead of them to look into the police men welfare and increase the rank and file salary. For a job well done

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up / FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.