Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) (8934 Views)

Emefiele Has Weaponised The CBN - Femi Fani-Kayode / Emefiele Has Serious Stakes In 12 Banks - Sahara Reporters / Ortom: Anyone Against Southern Governors' Resolve Has Hidden Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 7:06am On Feb 02, 2023
Why is all APC afraid of calling Buhari name? We all knows Emefele won't do anything contrary without the President (Buhari) approval and back up. APC PCC should give us some slack by calling the shot.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by Dshocker(m): 7:09am On Feb 02, 2023
Emefiele has no agenda, it is the Hausa Fulanis that are working underground to cripple Tinubu.

In reality non is standing with Tinubu.

Yet the Yorubas think their real enemy are the igbos.... Wahala 😂😂😂
Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by symbianDON(m): 7:10am On Feb 02, 2023
Urheadmaster:
When obi is declared the next president.

Femi fani kayedo will be made the minister of food and beverages tongue
God forbid! FFK will never hold any meaningful position again in Nigeria. A man with zero integrity.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by Rolings: 7:12am On Feb 02, 2023
danvon:
Eventually an Igbo man will take the blame, igbos will always take the blame
... don't know why some igbos just enjoy being scapegoats and pawns.

Eventually the igbos will blame everybody but the igboman involved. (Emefiele) The igboman is always playing victim...even where they are clearly the agressors.

Una playing victim mentality is nauseating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by oyichi: 7:13am On Feb 02, 2023
Face buhari, leave emefiele alone, fools, that was how you urchins were fighting adamu when he announced lawan as their concensus candidate instead of buhari that sent him
Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by bonnyhope: 7:13am On Feb 02, 2023
The masses will bear the scarcity of naira notes till after election provided it will curb vote buying
Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by techWriter3: 7:13am On Feb 02, 2023
I love these meenh
Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 7:15am On Feb 02, 2023
Honestly this new naira nonsense is a big chaos! Period!
Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by arantess: 7:22am On Feb 02, 2023
Felabrity:
Emefiele is working for his oga, Buhari

Buhari is working to make sure Nigerians don't vote another disaster from his party to succeed him

Hold Buhari responsible

Honestly I don't get why most urchins are blaming emefiele while exonerating buhari

The man is a foot soldier doing his master's bidding, but it's hard to understand for urchins
Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by Antoeni(m): 7:23am On Feb 02, 2023
FFK & Jollof Rice
Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by arantess: 7:23am On Feb 02, 2023
nawa4naija:
Emefiele has hidden agenda

Meanwhile someone gave him orders

Today on channels tv station
The house was nagging about Buhari not passing any bill to them informing them of his intentions to change the currency

But urchins don dey blame emefiele
You get

Urchins are blockheads, no common sense really
Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by boldtruthalways: 7:27am On Feb 02, 2023
Keep attacking Emefiele instead of Buharii whose policies he's executing.....Mu^2 man

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2023
APCnaPDP:
Who has the meme of someone crying profusely?
These APC people have started crying, I am sure the cry will turn to wailing around 20th of this month, haha, body just dey sweet me.
Here you go..

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by ejimatic: 8:00am On Feb 02, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/01/emefiele-has-hidden-agenda-policies-questionable-fani-kayode/
Who sold the idea to who? Emefele to Buhari or vice versa? Buhari will never work for Igbo presidency but the Hausa caucus can funny and detrimental. Even if the new naira notes are taken to the South East Igbo presidency is not feasible now!!
Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by Ken4Christ: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2023
FFK brain is gradually resetting. He should ask the Presidency.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2023
Funny and stupid at the same time

How these guys blame everyone else and exhonorate the terrorist Buhari baffles me.

What are they afraid of?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2023
ejimatic:
Who sold the idea to who? Emefele to Buhari or vice versa? Buhari will never work for Igbo presidency but the Hausa caucus can funny and detrimental. Even if the new naira notes are taken to the South East Igbo presidency is not feasible now!!

Power no more resides in the hands of illiterate northern voters, this time the youths are ready and they will decide

PO will be president!
Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2023
APCnaPDP:
These APC people have started crying, I am sure the cry will turn to wailing around 20th of this month, haha, body just dey sweet me.

You will like this one grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by Tochi3(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2023
APCnaPDP:
or this one.. grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by Cricketman: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2023
Na ona problem be that . U even went as far as dressing like am Almajiri.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by ejimatic: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2023
Mayeldah:

Power no more resides in the hands of illiterate northern voters, this time the youths are ready and they will decide

PO will be president!
I heard you sir !
Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by Francisebright: 8:32am On Feb 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
The level of insults FFK have done on Muslims will make you wonder why he expect any sane northern Muslim to vote Thief.nubu
and the igbos av not insulted the muslims to high heavens
Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by ManOfSon: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2023
Whenever you're able to find a human being more shameless, amoral & gutless than Femi Fani Kayode, please let me know. Thank you.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by daania50080: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2023
QQ...
Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2023
My prayer everyday is that if obi did not win let atiku win...

Apc has done more harm than good

Obi remains the best candidate so far since the campaign
Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by TristanX: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2023
Urchinpainer:
This one's plate of Ewedu and goat meat is about being taken from his mouth!

😁😁😁😁😁😁

Just like the other urchins Moh247 fredoooooo and BATified2023

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by ican2020: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Re: Fani-Kayode: Emefiele Has Hidden Agenda, Policies Questionable (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Is yoruba that are lamenting over this

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPCL Posts Over ₦‎2 Trillion Profit / The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.