Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,316 members, 7,954,273 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Street Press: The Fool President Goodluck Vs. The Wise President By Prince Br - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Street Press: The Fool President Goodluck Vs. The Wise President By Prince Br (1719 Views)

Attack On Press:the AIT Set To Drag Buhari To The Federal High Court-ifeduba / Goodluck Vs Buhari Tshirt Challenge / Nairaland Online Poll: Goodluck Vs Buhari: Buhari won with 83 votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Street Press: The Fool President Goodluck Vs. The Wise President By Prince Br by streetpres: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2011
STREET PRESS…. By Prince Brand U. Mokedi 09/07/2011
THE FOOL PRESIDENT GOODLUCK VS. THE WISE PRESIDENT

I am a fool and I am silly, says President Goodluck. I don’t know anything because I am an Olodo. I can’t even spell my name correctly, can’t read a textbook or even write the alphabet completely. I pee in bed and I jump around ignorantly without any intellectual consciousness. I cannot afford to feed myself. I am President Goodluck with untold numerous bad lucks, with torn pockets and I am shameless because I steal my parents money. I am the fool President Goodluck writing all of the above because I am just 7 YEARS OLD! 

I am wise President Jonathan and this is decades later from age 7. I have the best combined policies and cabinet members ever put together in the history of Nigeria and in the history of Africa. I am intellectually enlightened as evident in the progress I have embarked on for this great country, Nigeria. I am proud to say I no longer wet my bed, I read and understand great things. I am a great father, a great husband and a great leader. I still jump around but this time when my policies enact great reform for my country and when my children’s love for me, my wife and for this country. I am proud to be known as President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, commander-in-chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Long Live Nigeria! Long Live its people! Long Live the positive changes I have started in Nigeria.

Author
Prince Brand U. Mokedi
mokedif@unlv.nevada.edu
mokedi@yahoo.com
www.MOKEDI.com

(1) (Reply)

Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point / Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword - Give An Example / Al Last Sanusi Meet Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.