Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries (33275 Views)

President Buhari - Why I Gave Fashola Three Ministries / Cash Crunch Hits Ministries, Agencies As Revenue Nosedives / Buhari Reduces Federal Ministries To 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by Nnabugwu8590: 6:22am On Mar 01, 2016
The Minister in charge of the Ministry of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, has initiated a process of harmonising operations at the erstwhile three ministries, the Daily Trust learnt.

Our reporter observed yesterday that the nameplate earlier depicting the Federal Ministry of Works around the Mabushi area in Abuja has been changed to the Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing Headquarters.

The former Federal Ministry of Power (FMOP) an official said, is now the power arm of the ministry while the housing and works ministries have been merged to form works arm with a permanent secretary for each of the two arms.

Although our reporter gathered that up till the mid of January, the Permanent Secretary (Power), Engr. Louis Edozien, was using the letterheads of the previous FMOP, it was learnt that new supplies of stationeries would reflect the change made.

“We are now working with the name, Federal Ministry of Power,Works and Housing (FMPWH) for official operations,” the official said.
Operations and all labels were harmonised but the staff at the former FMOP situated in the expansive four-storey building of the Federal Secretariat, Phase I, will remain there until further directive, it was gathered.

“If we are to leave at all then it will have to be relocating to a bigger place which is the headquarters of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), now housing the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN),” the official said.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/merger-fashola-changes-nameplates-of-three-ministries/135968.html#klaIimWHmQYdgowT.99

1 Like

Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by seunny4lif(m): 6:23am On Mar 01, 2016
Na Space I dey book grin
Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:25am On Mar 01, 2016
seunny4lif:
Na Space I dey book grin
na book me dey space sef..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by seunny4lif(m): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2016
grin grin
Noooo
This early morning angry
BeeBeeOoh:
na book me dey space sef..
Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by divinehand2003(m): 6:28am On Mar 01, 2016
undecided undecided[sub][/sub]
Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by jay2pee(m): 6:29am On Mar 01, 2016
Kk
Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by ademega(m): 6:29am On Mar 01, 2016
just for my signature
Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:32am On Mar 01, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Noooo
This early morning angry
I like 2b punctual nah.. cheesy
Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by ayoola05: 6:35am On Mar 01, 2016
bookin space tho
Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by seunny4lif(m): 6:40am On Mar 01, 2016
grin grin
This heat na die angry
BeeBeeOoh:
Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:44am On Mar 01, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
This heat na die angry
ade teeeyuuuuu.. grin
Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by mckenzieRx: 6:46am On Mar 01, 2016
Lets wait and see how a change of name can improve these ministries under his watch.
Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 01, 2016
The pace at which Fashola is moving, we might be disappointed by his performance in 2019 eh

1 Like

Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by ibnzubair(m): 6:51am On Mar 01, 2016
Assuming this is news...
What expression should be on my face while reading it?
Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by seunny4lif(m): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2016
grin
BeeBeeOoh:
Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by seunny4lif(m): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2016
grin
BeeBeeOoh:
ade teeeyuuuuu.. grin
Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by lincolnj88: 7:00am On Mar 01, 2016
grin hope its not the way dat aregberascal changes d name of osun state to state of osunistan
Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 01, 2016
Oga, will d change of name improve or lead to d achievement of set goals?

Naija b like Bakery wey dey produce bread wey no sweet.But instead of working on improving d quality, them go dey change label.

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by bewla(m): 7:25am On Mar 01, 2016
na work make u work no name matter

1 Like

Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by gunuvi(m): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2016
Fashola,just like buhari is completely confused. He thought federal appointment is like being a governor of a state like Lagos where you rule with propaganda.
Nonsense sets of clowns and confused liars

1 Like

Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by comos: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2016
will changing of names improve the power situation ?

he better face his work squarely, propaganda won't save him this time

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by tempest01(m): 9:52am On Mar 01, 2016
When different people were handling these portfolios it seemed like rocked science to them to solve the different issues...still waiting for the results for one person to show all of them how it should have been done
Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 01, 2016
ibnzubair:
Assuming this is news.What expression should be on my face while reading it?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by mars123(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2016
gunuvi:
Fashola,just like buhari is completely confused. He thought federal appointment is like being a governor of a state like Lagos where you rule with propaganda.
Nonsense sets of clowns and confused liars
don't convince yourself too early...you will be made to re-convince yourself. Fahola must leave his mark in that power sector.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by ibnzubair(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=Rollar post=43381959][/quote]

Dude... are you the dude with 5.00 CGPA in psychology?
Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
ibnzubair:
Dude... are you the dude with 5.00 CGPA in psychology?
Lolz grin
Ayam tongue

1 Like

Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by Integrityfarms(m): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
The sacrosanctity of power and it's role in Nigeria development really demands an independent ministry.

This merging is doing us more harm than good. The cost of power in running business has been a catalyst to high costs of consumer goods and services.
Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by DIKEnaWAR: 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
Can anyone guess how much Fashola will spend on this change of name alone? Do the maths :

If a borehole = 78m x relocation of cable 360m ÷ renovating the Governors lodge 780m + website 78m \IGR 40bn monthly.

Find what it will cost the same man to harmonise and marry the names of three 'super' ministries, including change of letter heads and website.

Your time starts now...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by austinbrown: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
If they like let them call it federal ministry of 5000 to unemployed graduate e no concern us make them begin work na em be the koko
Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by ITSaWRAPPP: 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
it is necessary
Re: Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries by Abukc(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
Na change in power supply we need not change in ministry building.pleasE baba FASH do something to this heat.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators / Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers / President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.