Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,168 members, 7,864,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs (504 Views)

Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje / Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak / 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs by Millz404(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
The Nigerian army needs your help & assistance.

Call the Nigerian Army to report jagaban's thugs in lagos . The army is soliciting for useful information to aid their operations . It’s toll free

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
This is great information @Nlfpmod @Seun
Re: Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Omo! E b like them don see the visions too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs by Massiveglory: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
I am not a pmb fan but I must salute him for this.
Kudos to pmb and the Nigeian army. The Nigerian army has done a fantastic job these few weeks
The sanity we had during general buba marawa time is gradually coming back.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs by Seefinish: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
There can't be two army organization in any country. Jagaban army must be crushed by force

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs by GreyLaw(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Seefinish:
There can't be two army organization in any country. Jagaban army must be crushed by force

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs by Ofunaofu: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Any jagabanArmybandits around your vicinity

Kindly dail
Re: Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs by Curious346: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
I swear Buhari is a great man

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs by sweetonugbu: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
Chai, for real?.
Re: Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs by Missgeraldine(f): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Pls post it everywhere around lagos and iragbiji...those tifnubu miscreants make the environment unconducive for responsible individuals.

Vote OBI2023

Re: Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs by Tinubuadvocate: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
grin all of sudden...You that will cry blood next two weeks.
Massiveglory:
I am not a pmb fan but I must salute him for this.
Kudos to pmb and the Nigeian army. The Nigerian army has done a fantastic job these few weeks
The sanity we had during general buba marawa time is gradually coming back.
Re: Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs by Missgeraldine(f): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
grin all of sudden .

Yes oo, e shock you grin

Even you, why the sudden hatred on buhari that has been your darling daddy for the past 7yrs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs by Tinubuadvocate: 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Me hating Tinubu. Tinubu is your next president.
Missgeraldine:

Yes oo, e shock you grin

Even you, why the sudden hatred on tifnubu that has been your darling daddy for the past 7yrs
Re: Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Shebi dem say dem be 'Jagaban ARMY'? Make dem dey ready to face FIRE. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Re: Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs by Missgeraldine(f): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Me hating Tinubu. Tinubu is your next president.

I mean buhari tongue
Re: Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs by AllTheWayUp: 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Operation Still Waters
Any Tinubu zombie will be used for target practice by Gallant men of the Nigerian Army

Re: Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs by Massiveglory: 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
grin all of sudden...You that will cry blood next two weeks.
My boy I know you are angry and tortured seeing that the touts are being taken away. Don't worry , they will be released after election grin
Cry harder boi
Your tears will be televised grin

Re: Nigerian Army Hotline To Report Thugs by floret23(f): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Jagaban army must be crushed and grinded. MC Oluomo must be jailed.

(1) (Reply)

They Say Northerners Don't Know Peter Obi.. / Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover / NGF Chair Tambuwal Writes President Buhari, Want Naira Policy Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.