Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

“How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians (5038 Views)

Breaking :El-rufai attacks Tinubu again / "Who The Hell Are They?" – El-Rufai Reacts To Twitter Ban / El-Rufai Attacks Governors Over Strike, NGF Mulls ₦380/Litre Fuel Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by Villa12(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
nameo:

My brother, I tell you.

Coming from someone like El rufai, this is very rich.

Jungle don really dey mature
He has done it in kaduna with Muslim Muslim ticket Nwanne 😀

Even if the whole southern kaduna give your Obi the whole votes (which obviously is impossible) that wouldn't stop your Obi from coming distant third or fourth 😀

Emotions do not win election, he stated the fact

25th no far again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Villa12:
He stated the fact. Emotions don't win election

Didn't he win in his state with Muslim Muslim ticket?

Can southern kaduna votes makes anyone governor or president?

Wake up
23 days is pregnant and it will give birth soon

2 Likes

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by asanausana91: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Peter Obi just want to give Tinubu chance to win this election. Peter Obi knows that he is not winning this election, but he insisted in decieving his zombiedients instead of joining hand with Atiku who brought him to limelight.
If APC win this election I will blame Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by Kyase(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You would always defend your northern Muslim masters
And where did I defend the Muslims
I Stan for the truth

1 Like

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by Villa12(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
post=120583657:

This idiot is sick he said Anambra votes registration number is size of one local government in Kaduna, let me remind the short devil that Anambra registered voters is 2.6 million, Kaduna is 4.2 million, Kaduna is divided by Muslim and Christian unlike Anambra State purely Christian
The whole south eastern region registered voters are not up to 11.5million

Kano and Kaduna alone is roughly 11million

Don't forget, IPOB, UGM and ESN will further reduce the votes to 3% from initial 5%

How many people votes in Anambra governorship election when ESN and IPOB hasn't taken it's toll on the region?

Use your tongue to count your teeth😀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by buhariguy(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Defeated by thiefnubuu in 2015? ..now is 2023..why is the same BUHARI not campaigning for thiefnubuu? Agbado zombie loves Buhari because of power..but you have failed. Thiefnubuu ti lu le ati jogodo.

tinubu don't need buhari support to win,
Buhari is not even a politician,
But tinubu astute politician even as a kingmaker,
Buhari is not and can never be kingmaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kyase:

And where did I defend the Muslims
I Stan for the truth
So Elrufia is right for saying there are few Northern Christains
Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by nameo: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kyase:

That's what you heard, it's normal at this time, its human nature
For example, if obi or Atiku tells me now, I will make heaven, I will interpret it differently like " you will die" , so I get your point

But again
Northern Christian voters are not more than 30%, we don't vote and that's the problem

But this is not the 1st time El rufai will be saying that northern Christains votes are significant. He said so openly in 2019(maybe i should look for that video). He is saying the same thing in this video.

As someone who says he is a northern christain yourself, you should be thoroughly ashamed that you are arguing or trying to minimize this. It is also a well known sentiments amongst some people in the north(was that not why APC chose a Muslim-muslim ticket, for which you cried about here on NL but politics "resetted" your head?)

These are supposed to be your people for goodness sake. There should be limits to this politics of a thing

Jeez!!!!!

1 Like

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by Kyase(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So Elrufia is right for saying there are few Northern Christains

He said, few northern Christians will vote obi
Or you think, the entire northern Christains will vote only obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by Kyase(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
nameo:

But this is not the 1st time El rufai will be saying that northern Christains votes are significant. He said so openly in 2019(maybe i should look for that video). He is saying the same thing in this video.

As someone who says he is a northern christain yourself, you should be thoroughly ashamed that you are arguing or trying to minimize this. It is also a well known sentiments amongst some people in the north(was that not why APC chose a Muslim-muslim ticket, for which you cried about here on NL but politics "resetted" your head?)

These are supposed to be your people for goodness sake. There should be limits to this politics of a thing

Jeez!!!!!

Firstly, show me the video

I picked APC ticket over the rest because, I don't want a Fulani in aso rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kyase:

So you are defending your masters for trying to twist a clear message on video.The Northern Christains how many are they? Is now what you are trying to twist? Dey play.People like you sell your fellow Northern Christains for personal gains

1 Like

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by spy24(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
I like the way this people are talking..

If God wan fight nobody sees it coming.

Let them brag

2 Likes

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by nameo: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kyase:

Yes, the majority of northern Christains will.vote Obi.

That is what the poll El rufai was referencing(that APC conducted itself says). That is what EVERY other poll i have seen(whether scientific or unscientific) says. If you are truly a northern Xtian(as you claim here), you would have seen this.

Obi is like a religion over there amongst northern Xtians and minorities.

What the heck are you arguing for real?
Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by nameo: 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kyase:

Firstly, show me the video

I picked APC ticket over the rest because, I don't want a Fulani in aso rock

Ok....will try to get the video.

We know why you went back to APC after crying profusely over the Muslim-muslim ticket of that party.

You can only deceive yourself, Bros
Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by Kyase(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
nameo:

Yes, the majority of northern Christains will.vote Obi.

That is what the poll El rufai was referencing(that APC conducted himself says). That is what EVERY other poll i have seen(whether scientific or unscientific says). Of you are truly a northern Xtian(as you claim here), you would have seen this.

Obi is like a religion over there amongst northern Xtians and minorities.

What the heck are you arguing for real?

Election day will tell
Then you'll understand that pre election activities is different from what will transpire on election day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by Kyase(m): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
nameo:

Ok....will try to get the video.

We know why you went back to APC after crying profusely over the Muslim-muslim ticket of that party.

You can only deceive yourself, Bros

Why
Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by M4A1carbine: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
They have started insulting BUHARI...😂😂😂😂😂

buhariguy:

1 Like

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by nameo: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kyase:

Election day will tell
Then you'll understand that pre election activities is different from what will transpire on election day

Oh, yes, yes, yes.

I forgot. You guys are relying on election day vote buying and rigging.

Na una way.

But this time around, una eyes go clear.

It is like you guys are still taking the determination of Nigerians for granted

Eyes will be cleared
Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by Lionmachala(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dis Short man get bad mouth... Only God no the outcome, weather 1% or 70%. God will not shame us

1 Like

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by Kyase(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
nameo:

Oh, yes, yes, yes.

I forgot. You guys are relying on election day vote buying and rigging.

Na una way.

But this time around, una eyes go clear.

It is like you guys are still taking the determination of Nigerians for granted

Eyes will be cleared

This is what I meant by that

There was someone that asked me to vote for PDP and out of the respect I have for the person, I told him sure, I will vote for PDP, but I'm not doing that on election day....

I have seen more than 5 people posting about obi on their status but we start talking about their choice, immediately they'll tell me, na cruise I go vote my brother, I just wan turn their head
One even said, na because one girl but my vote is somewhere else

Many people are keeping quiet because of the insult obedient dish out and many will join them sing his praise but will do differently on election

You guys keep talking about organic support but the real organic support online are from those supporting either PDP or APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by nameo: 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kyase:

This is what I meant by that

There was someone that asked me to vote for PDP and out of the respect I have for the person, I told him sure, I will vote for PDP, but I'm not doing that on election day....

I have seen more than 5 people posting about obi on their status but we start talking about their choice, immediately they'll tell me, na cruise I go vote my brother, I just wan turn their head
One even said, na because one girl but my vote is somewhere else

Many people are keeping quiet because of the insult obedient dish out and many will join them sing his praise but will do differently on election

You guys keep talking about organic support but the real organic support online are from those supporting either PDP or APC

Lolz..... my good fwemd, Kyase.

Anything that will ginger your dada is OK by me.

February is here.

Una go hear from Nigerians

1 Like

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by Mindlog: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
post=120583657:

This idiot is sick he said Anambra votes registration number is size of one local government in Kaduna, let me remind the short devil that Anambra registered voters is 2.6 million, Kaduna is 4.2 million, Kaduna is divided by Muslim and Christian unlike Anambra State purely Christian

He didn't even consider that the 4.2m is inclusive of non indigenes of Kaduna state just like millions of registered voters in Lagos who are non indigenes of Lagos State.😆😆😆

2 Likes

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
alsudan:
If you’re a Northern Christian and you vote to APC or PDP, then may the faith of Southern Kaduna people under El Rufai befall you.

May your Generation be wiped off the face of your ancestral land, with terrorists from futa jalon taking over.

This election is either Obi or burst and this is coming from a Northern Christian.

Eebo boy shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by Kyase(m): 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
nameo:

Lolz..... my good fwemd, Kyase.

Anything that will ginger your dada is OK by me.

February is here.

Una go hear from Nigerians

I just hope you won't insult Nigerians when the result comes out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by LocalStandard1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Seun come and see the man you are apologizing to.
Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Villa12:
The whole south eastern region registered voters are not up to 11.5million

Kano and Kaduna alone is roughly 11million

Don't forget, IPOB, UGM and ESN will further reduce the votes to 3% from initial 5%

How many people votes in Anambra governorship election when ESN and IPOB hasn't taken it's toll on the region?

Use your tongue to count your teeth😀
Otondo they will all vote Tinubu You forgot that three Muslims are major candidates against one Christian, Kwankwaso who is Hausa has refused to step-down for another Fulani man, Kwankwaso will win more votes in Hausa enclaves and perform better than Tinubu in Northwest, while Atiku will do better in Fulani enclaves, even if Igbos are 11 million registered voters in South-east their are many Igbo communities in South-south, Igbos are well spread across all the states in Nigeria, Peter Obi will get bloc votes in SouthSouth, same with Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, FCT, get 25% in Kaduna, Taraba, Bauchi, he will win in Lagos get required 25% in some Southwest states like Ondo, BVAS will surprise many of you, era Of ballot box snatching and manipulate of results in over, 25th is pregnant, If El Rufai is so sure of the outcome of the election why is he crying on National TV because Buhari want to conduct free and fair election

4 Likes

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by bennyflipy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
This OBidients supporters are very clueless, most of them started paying some attention to politics, because of the ENDSARS yahoo yahoo movement.

And also most belong to the arrogant Z gen, El rufai is not far from the truth. Sentiments don't win you elections, Obi's campaign has been on religion and ethnicity talk for another day.

What El rufai was saying is most Northern Christians are PDP fanatics, so how votes will a Obi get from them?

Igabi local government in Kaduna can cancel half if not more than half of Anambra's votes.

I am a northern Christian from Kaduna (SK) and my vote is for the Jagaban of Africa.

A Fulani no go near Aso rock.

God bless Nigeria and the Jagaban of Africa.
Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by MikeofAfrica: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Villa12:
He stated the fact. Emotions don't win election

Didn't he win in his state with Muslim Muslim ticket?

Can southern kaduna votes makes anyone governor or president?

Wake up

There are three senatorial zones in Kaduna. Two dominated by Muslims and Southern Kaduna by Christians.

Buhari won Kaduna in 2019 by locking down the two zones dominated by muslims while PDP won Southern Kaduna.

The permutation for presidential election in Kaduna is different. Tinubu does not have the political sagacity to lockdown the two zones dominated by Muslims. Most people in the two zones will vote along tribal sentiment this time.

Hence Tinubu will share the votes from the two zones with Atiku and Kwankwaso. Mainwhile, Southern Kaduna will likely vote along religion sentiment.

Hence Peter Obi will lockdown Southern Kaduna while also getting some votes from the other two regions through his deputy,Datti, influence.

Hence Obi is presently the favorite to win Kaduna. If he fails to win Kaduna, he will come closely second behind Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by Oddfinder012: 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
dustmalik:

Sentiments don't win elections. He simply stated facts. He didn't insult anyone
Willing southern slave. Is the election between Christians and Muslims? Who even told u dim wits only Christians are voting obi. Una too mumu
Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by olril17(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
bennyflipy:
This OBidients supporters are very clueless, most of them started paying some attention to politics, because of the ENDSARS yahoo yahoo movement.

And also most belong to the arrogant Z gen, El rufai is not far from the truth. Sentiments don't win you elections, Obi's campaign has been on religion and ethnicity talk for another day.

What El rufai was saying is most Northern Christians are PDP fanatics, so how votes will a Obi get from them?

Igabi local government in Kaduna can cancel half if not more than half of Anambra's votes.

I am a northern Christian from Kaduna (SK) and my vote is for the Jagaban of Africa.

A Fulani no go near Aso rock.

God bless Nigeria and the Jagaban of Africa.
Of the 3 tinubu is the worst by a mile and the red flags are there.
While I don’t think obi have any chance,Atiku seems to be a liberalist despite his ethnicity.
I’m a Yoruba if you know any Yoruba in SW,ask them about tinubu campaign style in SW.
it has been based on anti Igbo and anti Fulani sentiments.
Tinubu is a calamity,may he not fall on our country.

1 Like

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by MikeofAfrica: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
buhariguy:

You mean that Buhari who lockdown the NW/NE zones politically in 2003 and 2011 elections before winning in 2015 is not a politician?

Buhari is a poor administrator but no politician in Nigeria can mark his political clout. He single handedly got 12 million votes under CPC.

Mainwhile, Tinubu who you regard as an astute politician had not been able to lockdown Lagos State and the SW politically.

Even with his postege as Buhari deputy and incumbency factor, he could not get more than 55% votes for APC in 2015 and 2019. It was worse in other SW states.

If you remove vote buying and thuggery from Lagos politics , Peter Obi will humiliate Tinubu in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: “How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians by 9japride(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
fiizznation:
People might not agree with him but that's the fact. The northern Christians are not up to 20% of the Northern population. The only states they are in majority in the north are plateau and Benue states respectively. You can find some pockets of them in some North Central and North Eastern states.

The northern christians are politically savvy, they are intelligent and of course, they always vote strategically, no emotions!

Majority of them are hardcore PDP fanatics though with Peter Obi on the ballot, some of them will cast their votes for him. Some will even vote APC. But like I said, they are strategic voters. They usually vote base on protected interest(religion affiliation) and nothing more.
[color=#006600][/color]

You guys just love people who are timid and act like mumu. How have you protected the northern Christians from primitive barbarians that go about killing innocent people? It's good your kind of mindset ends in the north. The eastern region can't cope with cunny characters. During election you call them your brother, then after election you separate them using religion. It's only a wicked person that will vote in a party that don't care about their people. Las las everyone will sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver / Theatre Of The Absurd / First Lady Pledges To Assist Saharawi Women In Liberation Of Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.