Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB (27080 Views)

We Didn’t Call For Boycott Of Anambra Election – IPOB Clarifies Statement / No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Corrinthians(m): 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2023

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) on Thursday said it will not issue any sit-at-home order during the February poll.

It warned a group Pan Nigeria President of Igbo Extraction Coalition (PANPIEC) to desist from linking IPOB with the enforcement of sit-at-home orders to blackmail IPOB and ESN.

The group in a statement by its Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful said that IPOB has no plan or intention to order any sit-at-home during the election period.

The statement reads: “IPOB led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has never forcefully obstructed the election process in Nigeria. Rather, we once called Biafrans to boycott elections, which was later called off.

“We have maintained that we don’t have any interest in the Nigeria shambolic political selection process called Nigeria elections scheduled for February 2023. Our interest and focus is the release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and the date for Biafra referendum for Biafrans to determine their political future in or outside Nigeria.

“We knew that this mushroom group called PANPIEC is among those sponsoring this fake group claiming that they are IPOB issuing and enforcing reckless sit at homes in the East.

If they are not their sponsors, why do they keep linking the paid Agents of confusion with us even as IPOB have publicly denounced any link with Simon Ekpa and his collaborators.

“It’s on record and in the public domain that IPOB has not called for any sit-at-home during February elections. It’s also obvious that IPOB and ESN do not have any faction or splinter groups. IPOB remains peaceful and indivisible under one command for the liberation of Biafra Nation from Republic called Nigeria.

“We reiterate for the records that, IPOB have not, did not and will not issue any sit-at-.home order in February during the elections period. We also did not call for any boycott of the upcoming elections yet.

“The focus of IPOB is the release from illegal detention of our Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, whom Appeal Court and other courts have discharged and acquitted since 13th of October 2022, and Biafra referendum date.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/no-sit-at-home-for-february-poll-ipob-declares/

98 Likes 15 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Corrinthians(m): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Emma has turned a comedian. 🤣

Now they want the Zoo government to give them, the same people OsuBidienting all over the place, a date for referendum, when they were the same people saying "Biafra has come".

I remember when they paid a homeless Israeli to bring one fake artifact to the country, and the government bundled their arses into jail. Torah or whatever they called it. They said Kanu said whenever the trash comes to Alaigbo, his pigs should know Biafra has been "restored".😭☀️🤣🤣

I really think they should release the 🤡🤡, I miss his jokes alot.😭😭😭

111 Likes 27 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by daygee12: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
They think they are ready but I see them coming 4th

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by smile11s(m): 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
I Plan To Visit Africa For The First Time, So Is It Safe For A Woman To Travel Alone To Nigeria?

https://gist.am/q/i-plan-to-visit-africa-for-the-first-time-so-is-it-safe-for-a-woman-to-travel-a

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Corrinthians(m): 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
I remember when they were threatening Ndigboe four years ago, saying anyone who votes in February 2019 polls is an enemy of IPOB and will be severely dealt with..

https://www.nairaland.com/4993538/vote-february-enemy-ipob

Today, Jubril El Sudani has spoken to them in a language terrorists understand.😁😁😁😁 grin grin grin

85 Likes 16 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by shuttox: 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
daygee12:
They think they are ready but I see them coming 4th
Pains all over you

185 Likes 11 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Corrinthians(m): 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obidiøts, hurry up and come show your support to your terror group.🙂🙂

I pity Igbos.💔💔

77 Likes 16 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Victory for atiku is sure

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Brendaniel: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Na wa for this Tinubu supporters,

Today you will blame Igbos for sitting at home, tomorrow you will still blame them for not sitting at home.

You accuse Peter obi of killing IPOB members as governor, then still accuse him of been an IPOB sponsor.

To a Tinubu supporter, Once you are Igbo you have committed a crime and should be blamed for everything you do(good or bad)

Obaofaba:

Daft defense....

Was there ipob miscreants in 2012?

Thank you for asking the question because that it what you guys keep writing up and down, I wrote it back for you guys to see and thank God you saw it...

So you now know it is a daft allegation, your words not mine....

117 Likes 13 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Malory: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Corrinthians:
Emma has turned a comedian. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The joke is on you. All your posts are all about IPOB.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Obaofaba: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Here we go, confirmed.

Everyone can now see clearly that obidients and ipob miscreants are one and the same.

Both are terrorists.

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Obaofaba: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
No leflendum, no erection has always been their modus operandi until a certain man who is their patron join the league of the aspirants.

Fortunately, they are the negligeable minorities.

58 Likes 11 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by plaindealer: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Which faction of ipob talk am?

Shey na Obi pandora ipob faction or Simon Ekpa faction...

grin grin

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Kyase(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Corrinthians:

https://thenationonlineng.net/no-sit-at-home-for-february-poll-ipob-declares/

Cc: Mynd44, Nlfpmod.

So Ipob get factions

I only recognise, Mazi simion ekpa and the true leader of ipob until mazi KANU has eaten enough beans bugger

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by duro4chang(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
No more biafla again?

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by M4A1carbine: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
All of a sudden The Nation is carrying IPOB news??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣This is desperation at its peak.😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Corinthians...aka..Oyigboupdate..aka..omenka

Nobody buys your Propaganda anymore.

Thiefnubuu has been rejected by humans and the spirits. His juju only ends in ya useless destiny.

Thiefnubuu ti Lu Le kpata kpata..o ti Jogodo!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Corrinthians(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kyase:

So Ipob get factions

I only recognise, Mazi simion ekpa and the true leader of ipob until mazi KANU has eaten enough beans bugger
How dem no g get when money dey involved?

No be Igbos we dey talk about?🤣🤣🤣

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Kyase(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Corrinthians:

Wahala, until I hear from Ekpa, I no dey believe anybody from ipob

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Ojiofor: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Corrinthians:
Emma has turned a comedian. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ipobians have disapointed Tinubu supporters grin
Up Ipobians grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Corrinthians(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
plaindealer:
Which faction of ipob talk am?

Shey na Obi pandora ipob faction or Simon Ekpa faction...

grin grin
Na Emma Powerless faction. Ekpa faction dey, Kanu family faction dey, and Kanu too get him faction. It is a franchise and they're all cashing out from gullible spare parts dealers.🤣🤣

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by M4A1carbine: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
The gas gbos thiefnubuu is receiving from skit makers and content creators will last a lifetime.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You can't deviate and resort to status quo immediately na.

Remember, it's BIAFRA of DEATH.
Remember it's IPOB ESN pictures
Remember it's NNAMDI KANU

Keep your focus on the Elections zombie. As for now Military has claimed miscreants at Oshodi..and other regions and all the IYA are crying foolishly.

Una no reach . Spits

Corrinthians:

8 Likes

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Obaofaba: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Brendaniel:
Na wa for this Tinubu supporters,

Today you will blame Igbos for sitting at home, tomorrow you will still blame them for not sitting at home.

You accuse Peter obi of killing IPOB members as governor, then still accuse him of been an IPOB sponsor.

To a Tinubu supporter, Once you are Igbo you have committed a crime and should be blamed for everything you do(good or bad)

Daft defense....

Was there ipob miscreants in 2012?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Corrinthians(m): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Malory:
The joke is on you. All your posts are all about IPOB.
Are you now supporting IPOB? Why e dey pain your testicles?

Simon Ekpa boxers fall on you.😁😁🐖

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Obaofaba: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
duro4chang:
No more biafla again?

They will resume Biafla or death chanting by March.

Bloody terrorists.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by duro4chang(m): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obaofaba:

They will resume Biafla or death by March.

Bloody terrorists.
Government will deal with them. The type of slap that Kanu is getting has broken his ear drum.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Obaofaba: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kyase:

Wahala, until I hear from Ekpa, I no dey believe anybody from ipob

The Ekpa faction is the recognized faction in the absence of the docked Nnamdi Kanu.

He command massive respect and power.

A sneeze from him broadcast through Facebook or Twitter will cause the whole east to catch cold.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by M4A1carbine: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
We have bought brooms to sweep your blood when you go and protest, thiefnubuus defeat, at OJOTA. Bullets are ready and the funniest thing is that, the protest is strictly for agbado Idiats..🤣🤣🤣🤣

Obaofaba:

They will resume Biafla or death chanting by March.

Bloody terrorists.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Trapnews: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by buhariguy(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Good

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Kyase(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obaofaba:

The Ekpa faction is the recognized faction in the absence of the docked Nnamdi Kanu

That's the faction every south Easterner should recognise

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by Trapnews: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
M4A1carbine:
We have bought brooms to sweep your blood when you go and protest, thiefnubuus defeat, at OJOTA. Bullets are ready and the funnisleat thing is that, the protest is strictly for agbado Idiats..🤣🤣🤣🤣

You think we are PDP, OK ooo.

5 Likes

Re: No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB by M4A1carbine: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
See foolish illiterate. Thiefnubuu has exposed you miscreants as foools.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trapnews:

You think we are PDP, OK ooo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC / Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) / Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.