Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm (14370 Views)

More Threats Coming From Fulani Elites To Igbo People, Hear For Yourself. / Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ / Why Fulani Herdsmen Must Be Allowed To Live Anywhere – Senator Uzodinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by southsouthking(m): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2023
M
Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by Yankee101: 7:54am On Feb 03, 2023
God will keep you to help fight Fulani bandits

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by kingthreat(m): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2023
Ortom has successfully used the Fulani format as his excuse for bad performance in almost all sectors of his government.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by onuman: 8:00am On Feb 03, 2023
You will not be killed by them.
Important thing is for Nigerians to defeat the attempt by a Fulani, Atiku, to succeed another Fulani, president Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by kingyakos: 8:08am On Feb 03, 2023
Say No To Muslim Muslim Ticket

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by Geopex(m): 8:08am On Feb 03, 2023
Truthisunique2:
go sleep

Na so una say wike is fighting for southern interest

How far now, thief ortom doesn't give a hoot about his people na pity be him escape from accountability

So what's Wike fighting for? Must north rule us again? They the southern govs held a meeting and said president must come from south, but atiku used force to get pdp ticket and expecting Wike to keep silent? The Okowa that accepted to b atiku running mate is a coward! So atiku only remember south when he is looking for running mates

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by Sunnyski: 8:08am On Feb 03, 2023
Truthisunique2:
Without inducing northern voters abeg tell me which voter up north go leave him brother for infidel

Are you an infidel?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by Abemy(m): 8:12am On Feb 03, 2023
robinso01:
The same excuses you've been giving for not executing projects in your state.
As for the Fulani, they will soon meet their end when their brother leaves aso villa.

Was Jonathan their brother?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by Truthdeypain: 8:13am On Feb 03, 2023
Ezeama400:

This your tricks can't work here

Are his people major victims of herdsmen attack yes or no ?

Is he one of the vocal governors in Nigeria who has been calling herdsmen out for their atrocities , yes or no ?

So why are u guys now making it to look like he's just being mischievous for political reasons?

Moreover he has completed his years as a governor.

Fulanis almost brought this country down to level zero due to constant killings here and there.. They kept quite because of election..
If Atiku wins, they will resume their ethnic cleansing again..
If Tinubu wins, Christians will suffer and be reduced to third class citizens ...God forbids!!

Those guys are idiots don't spend your time replying imbeciles.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by Mrbenny001: 8:14am On Feb 03, 2023
sleek214:
It's funny but very annoying how Ortom uses Fulani saga every election season to deceive the people of Benue State. Ortom is a failure and does not have anything to offer. Funny how Benue people fall for his scam
You think Benue people falling for scam when they are being killed on everyday in their farms...no vehicle travel after 7pm in Benue for fear of fulani.... don't just base all your mindset on what you read or see other posting on social media...mind you Fulani still killing people in ondo and kogi... their governor may not be saying it public base on reason know to them... Wise up

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by oweman: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2023
Dead or alive Orthm is not relevent to the Fulani !
Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by Ken4Christ: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2023
Ezeama400:
Just because he's vocal ? speaking against the killing of his people by Fulanis they are now calling for his dead...

Only a foolish person will want another fulani Muslim to replace Buhari or voting a Muslim Muslim ticket after seeing the massacre of innocent Christians in Nigeria .

From today, please all Christians and Church leaders should pray for Ortom. God will protect you and frustrate their evil agendas in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by seguno2: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2023
Ezeama400:
Just because he's vocal ? speaking against the killing of his people by Fulanis they are now calling for his dead...

Only a foolish person will want another fulani Muslim to replace Buhari or voting a Muslim Muslim ticket after seeing the massacre of innocent Christians in Nigeria .

Only a foolish person will give ear to the wailings of a governance failure using ethnic propaganda to cover up his own personal deficiencies.
What has Ortom done in eight years for Benue people in terms of employment of workers to do everything that governors are responsible for, such as water in every building, free education for all children etc

2023: PDP and politics of healing Wike’s self-inflicted injury

Then, the race began in earnest for three years now, reaching a frenzy with the works of the two PDP committees on zoning. The first was the Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi committee on the zoning of the PDP party offices. The Ugwuanyi committee quickly told the world the committee’s assignment did not cover zoning the office of the president. Though this was true, the question is: why didn’t the Ugwuanyi committee zone the PDP chairmanship to the North without aligning it to the divide that would produce the PDP presidential flag-bearer? The second committee headed by Gov Samuel Ortom of Benue state was specifically on the zoning of the presidential ticket and, with the votes of the representatives of all the 17 Southern states without any exception, the Committee unanimously recommended throwing open the PDP presidential ticket, which the PDP NEC simply upheld.

One thing irrefutably stands out – Wike shot himself in the leg. Here was a man who had an overarching influence on both committees but could not insist that the ticket be zoned South. Many had wondered why? The reason is also relatively in plain sight: the Southeast factor. As the clamour for zoning of the presidential ticket of the PDP to South reached its crescendo, many had pointed out the fact that though the PDP Constitution had prescribed zoning of the office of the president to be between North and South since the South-west and South-south had taken their turns in producing the president and the vice in this current dispensation in the persons of Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan, zoning this time around, should not just be to the South but the Southeast.

Atiku Abubakar went a step further by offering to step down from the race if it would be agreed that the touted zoning to the South would mean micro-zoning to the Southeast. Wike and the rest could not take the Atiku challenge maybe because Atiku would likely back Peter Obi, who was his vice-presidential running mate in 2019 and an ally. The prospects of Peter Obi picking the ticket if PDP zoned South was so real compelling Wike to go for an open contest, believing he could pick it up ahead of Atiku, Tambuwal and Bala Mohammed, given his large war chest.

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-pdp-and-politics-of-healing-wikes-self-inflicted-injury/amp
Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by Joshua8(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2023
smiley I really want to say this brother is right on this issue. Why will the fulanis be killing innocent people of no reason? Please i want us to vote rightly and not making the same mistakes.
Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by Ken4Christ: 8:20am On Feb 03, 2023
gashiwalesman:

So tinubu will supervise the massacre of christians?

Don't cry again I'm voting him

Tinubu will not. His vice will and Tinubu will be helpless. In fact, Tinubu will just be like a robot if not worse than one. If you vote for Tinubu, you are voting for a disaster. He may have a good heart and a good intention but he is physically and mentally not fit and you know that.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by Mandate2023: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2023
Ezeama400:

Mr idiot, there's nothing like Muslim Muslim ticket....we r simply voting a yoruba hausa ticket

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by onuman: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2023
In Nigeria, there are:
13 million Fulani population.
57 million Hausa population.
45 million Yoruba population.
43 million Igbo population.
But Islam has made the teaming up of 57 million Hausa to 13 million Fulani, (70 million in total) to fail the designs of 45 million Yoruba and 43 million Igbo for a better Nigeria.
It's time for the Hausa to have a change in approach.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by Jogs1900: 8:33am On Feb 03, 2023
Truthisunique2:
Lol, this format still dey

As wike attention format don cast, na ortom turn to find attention

But Sha don't complain the fulanis are hanging up against una in this election
You know month just end.
Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by 4ward4: 8:34am On Feb 03, 2023
robinso01:
The same excuses you've been giving for not executing projects in your state.
As for the Fulani, they will soon meet their end when their brother leaves aso villa.

It is obvious you aren’t conversant with governance and security…
Benue major sources of Internal revenue comes from Agriculture,how can that be possible when they can’t farm. Ortom did so well with the available resources.
I can tell you no state can grow with the level of insecurity melted on the Benue people

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by JimohMomoh: 8:36am On Feb 03, 2023
When will this man make headlines for project commissioning
Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by unclejb2(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2023
sleek214:
It's funny but very annoying how Ortom uses Fulani saga every election season to deceive the people of Benue State. Ortom is a failure and does not have anything to offer. Funny how Benue people fall for his scam
you are an a bloody terrorist.. So all the thousands of people killed by Fulani Herdsmen in Benue State is a scam??

Just because you either want a Tinubu or an Atiku??

Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by AbuAeesha: 9:25am On Feb 03, 2023
one of the most foolish gov. of this administration

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by Elidrisy20: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2023
Na you sabi, go do work for your ppl

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by omonnakoda: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2023
Ezeama400:

. Eboe sense
In short
Vote Obi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by letitrainnow(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2023
“It is public knowledge that right from the day the law came into effect, umbrella bodies of nomadic herders boldly came out with impunity and said they would never obey the law.
Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by omonnakoda: 9:48am On Feb 03, 2023
Mandate2023:

Mr idiot, there's nothing like Muslim Muslim ticket....we r simply voting a yoruba hausa ticket
Who is Hausa?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by Almaigaa: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2023
Ortom Carry your cross or tell Wike to protect you.

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by josephevergreen(m): 10:00am On Feb 03, 2023
I like people like ortom he is a real man and indeed a governor..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by Mayeldah(m): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2023
samsard:
As of last week my cousin was attacked in his farm in my hometown in Benue State. My mom told me he was being treated in a hospital. He is physically challenged on one leg and couldn't run. His kids had to run for their life. Someone was killed last year in my village in the farm too. You people stay on social media saying whatever you like. You don't realise that this is a real issue and the governor has become a wailer because there's not much he can do.

Leave these yoruba muslims let them continue with their foolishness, they think they are friends with the fulanis all becasue of religion?
The fulanis are not true muslims, they hide under Islam to terrorize others, they are foremost ethnic bigots and they value their tribe abive religious and political inclinations.
Same fulanis are also decimating yorubas in Ogun, Ondo and Osun state yet the yoruba muslim thinks Ortom and Ibos are their enemies.
What the Fulanis did to Awolowo, they did to Abiola, they will also do to Tinubu, unfortunately some yorubas won't learn
We hope PO wins, fulanis needs to be checkmated, the hausas couldn't do it, but someone in the South will have that done one day.
Sanusi Lamido is an Islamic and ethnic terrorism sponsor as well as the Sultan of Sokoto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm by Mayeldah(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2023
onuman:
In Nigeria, there are:
13 million Fulani population.
57 million Hausa population.
45 million Yoruba population.
43 million Igbo population.
But Islam has made the teaming up of 57 million Hausa to 13 million Fulani, (70 million in total) to fail the designs of 45 million Yoruba and 43 million Igbo for a better Nigeria.
It's time for the Hausa to have a change in approach.

Hausas are cowards! forget those people, The Fulanis have kept them as slaves for centuries. Instead of fighting for freedom, they crave to hide under deceptive Northern and Islamic block of Northern Nigeria.
How may Hausas are Governors in their state? How many of them have been made President under this deceptive Northern Nigeria block?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance / Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV / Buhari Incapable Of Ruling A Democratic State, Has A Dark Past – Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.