Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Obedient Zionists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Obedient Zionists (407 Views)

Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party / 2019: Election Will Not Hold In 26 States – Biafra Zionists / Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Obedient Zionists by GBTYO: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2023
Isn't ironic that only the Osus are backing this eNaira and now openly supporting Buhari ?

The OSU is an incredible cretin who aligns only to Jewish interests.

They dumped Trump for Biden when they found out Biden's WH is filled with Judases who run the show.

Their love for Putin no longer exists instead they are rooting for the Jewish criminals in Kiev.

Now they will tell you to accept this WEF handed down cashless directive on the excuse it will avert voter inducement . This is what they are using to blind sight you to the original purpose of the cashless policy which is an ongoing Jewish heist on the world and her peoples.

The war in Ukraine is partly because Russia refused to be part of another Jewish communist order after suffering first hand from the madness of Jewish Marxism.

The OSU is the eternal slaves of Judas and whatever Judas wants, the OSU blindly supports.

I keep saying it here that IPOB and Radio Biafra had only one mission and that was to make the Heebo cretin complete Zionist drones to which they succeeded beyond their stated mission. A typical Radio Biafra broadcast is filled to the brim with Jewish propaganda , the hollowcaust lies and Jewish suffering while lambasting Christianity as evil and weak religion.

Be warned about Obi. He is just another Jewish puppet like Buhari who represents a change from the Fulani one Nigerianist Buhari to the Heebo parasitic one Nigerianist.

Don't you see how they dumped Biafra for Obi ?

1 Like

Re: The Obedient Zionists by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:25am On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu is the worst candidate any country has ever produced and will never be President of Nigeria.

Tinubu knows he will never win, he's just deceiving his followers.

Yoruba's will waste their votes if they vote for Tinubu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Obedient Zionists by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2023
Useless Tinubu the fraud.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Obedient Zionists by GBTYO: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Tinubu is the worst candidate any country has ever produced and will never be President of Nigeria.

Tinubu knows he will never win, he's just deceiving his followers.

Yoruba's will waste their votes if they vote for Tinubu.

Stop diverting to Tinubu .

A vote for Obi is a vote for the continuation of the Jewish stooge puppet Buhari.

This is what they employed you to do - sell another Jewish puppet.

1 Like

Re: The Obedient Zionists by Penguin2: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2023
GBTYO:
Isn't ironic that only the Osus are backing this eNaira and now openly supporting Buhari ?

They dumped Trump for Biden when they found out Biden's WH is filled with Judases who run the show.

Their love for Putin no longer exists instead they are rooting for the Jewish criminals in Kiev.

Now they will tell you to accept this WEF handed down cashless directive on the excuse it will avert voter inducement . This is what they are using to blind sight you to the original purpose of the cashless policy which is an ongoing Jewish heist on the world and her peoples.

The war in Ukraine is partly because Russia refused to be part of another Jewish communist order after suffering first hand from the madness of Jewish Marxism.

The OSU is the eternal slaves of Judas and whatever Judas wants, the OSU blindly supports.

I keep saying it here that IPOB and Radio Biafra had only one mission and that was to make the Heebo cretin complete Zionist drones to which they succeeded beyond their stated mission. A typical Radio Biafra broadcast is filled to the brim with Jewish propaganda , the hollowcaust lies and Jewish suffering while lambasting Christianity as evil and weak religion.

Be warned about Obi. He is just another Jewish puppet like Buhari who represents a change from the Fulani one Nigerianist Buhari to the Heebo parasitic one Nigerianist.

5 Likes

Re: The Obedient Zionists by Thewrath(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2023
GBTYO:

You cowardly left the north that has betrayed your candidate and started shouting igbos upandan….i wont say much untill after the election….

You and who are suffering? Is it now you realise nigerians have been suffering? Where were the yorubas and apc when people were being killed,when everyone was suffering for more than 7yrs….you were warned,but your hate for for the igbos made you betray jonathan and the whole south.

3 Likes

Re: The Obedient Zionists by GBTYO: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2023
Their gimmick is to divert to Tinubu

This and calling some one a lunatic and a drug addict like the fool above.

At no time will they ever engage you in any reasonable debate. Rather they will attempt to gaslight and dismiss you as a lunatic after you expose their treachery.

The osus should have it in the back of their heads that every misadventure you did on behalf of Judas in Nigeria , you always ended up with the short stick.

You introduce Marxism in the form of a centrist parasitic govt in Nigeria so as to make it easier for your Jewish masters to recolonize us but at the end you suffered and continue to suffer for your treachery.

This coming elections may see to a truncation of our democracy and you osus will be the one calling for an interim govt after getting a crooked court ruling to invalidate the results.

I want to assure you that you will suffer greatly for this and at the end Nigeria will break up and maybe then you can turn your blighted osuland to a full Jewish owned slave colony.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Obedient Zionists by GBTYO: 9:39am On Feb 03, 2023
Thewrath:

You cowardly left the north that has betrayed your candidate and started shouting igbos upandan….i wont say much untill after the election….

You and who are suffering? Is it now you realise nigerians have been suffering? Where were the yorubas and apc when people were being killed,when everyone was suffering for more than 7yrs….you were warned,but your hate for for the igbos made you betray jonathan and the whole south.

OSU I am neither Yoruba or a Tinubu supporter

Try another angle

Slave of judas

1 Like

Re: The Obedient Zionists by Thewrath(m): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2023
GBTYO:

OSU I am neither Yoruba or a Tinubu supporter

Try another angle

Slave of judas
You are suffering from selective amnesia if you think i am one of those you can bully using tribal and derogatory words into voting apc…man up a face the north that is dealing with you cowards for ones in your miserable life.
Re: The Obedient Zionists by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Useless Tinubu the fraud.
Obi will never rule this country

1 Like

Re: The Obedient Zionists by LadyRosa(f): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
ogunprince18:

Obi will never rule this country

Tinubu will never live to rule this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Obedient Zionists by nairabacks(f): 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
All of them are useless
Re: The Obedient Zionists by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
LadyRosa:

Tinubu will never live to rule this country.
Tinubu will rule over your family
Re: The Obedient Zionists by LadyRosa(f): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
ogunprince18:

Tinubu will rule over your family

Your family and ancestry will he rule, not mine.
We don't condone or worship thieves in my family.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Balloon Is For Climate Warfare Not For Surveillance Says The Lord God . / Another Headache!! For Tinubu And Atiku As Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi / Nigerians Can Sack Me If I Fail To Perform – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.