Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) (50947 Views)

Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others / Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles / Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by GBASKY: 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
FUCKING REPUBLIC OF NIGGAS F.G.N

LET ALL THE PEOPLE IN MILITARY UNIFORM KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL MILITARY JUNTA AND TELLING YOU ALL THE WEAKEST CIVILIAN IS FAR IS FAR MORE STRONGER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE

WE ARE ALL MIGHTY MAFIA

LEAVE WEAPONS ONE ON ONE WE ARE MIGHTY MIGHTY DONS
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by ponishah: 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
inoki247:
That's the disadvantage of fighting with a soldier πŸͺ– they will goan regroup demsef the innocent go come dey Colet....
How about soldiers regrouping to fight boko boys
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Careente7(m): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
All these cultists that call themselves army.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fujiyama: 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
gfelo:
avoid matter that consign soldier, if only u guys allow those mad men use the ATM, if for no lead to this.

^^^

undecided

You are still defending these people?

You say they are mad men. Well...mad men don't belong on the streets mingling with the sane. There are special places for them until they are made whole again.

Do you how many people have to bend over backwards in this country everyday just to avoid soldier problem and soldier wahala? Do you know how many? undecided

Only an enemy of the people can support this evil.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fujiyama: 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
JaskanFactor:
There was a video about 2 years ago showing recruit female solders of the European Nigerian army , fantasizing about how they will beat up civilians for fun.

^^^
The whole thing is so senseless.

So many cultural and social practices are not kind to women in Nigeria - and women join the army to sing (on the prompting of their commanders) so called "morale boosting" ditties about teaching civilians a lesson? Civilians are the enemy? undecided

Nigeria is the only place I know of where reported rape cases often make a pointless distinction between married and unmarried victims. The subtext being that rape of a married woman is a more egregious crime than the rape of an unmarried woman?

And with all these barriers against women in place, the Nigerian army high command (in its wisdom), decided that civilians are the problem its female rank and file must confront?

More and more rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Omotakins(m): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
The way nigerian soldiers are trained makes them louts in uniform.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fujiyama: 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
Llight101:
....na wow for naija.
but on a second thought, soldiers want to withdraw and you are harassing them. How much will they withdraw? 20k max/ATM Card.
Sometimes queue is not for essential workers and the military

^^^
This is false.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fujiyama: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Dagger111:
God bless you with this statement. The same Igbos praising and instigating soldiers to kill all Agberos in Lagos during election, now they see what's bad in the soldiers retaliation.

In a saner clime, would they treat these soldiers the way they were treated yesterday? Soldiers that are fighting as anticultism squad for una, u guys can't give them chance to withdraw their money and get off to their barracks, na to attack them. Better as they clear una doubt. Useless and hypocritical people.

^^^
Clearly trying to derail the thread.

You have nothing to contribute to the discussion.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fujiyama: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
slyd90:
Y’all expect a soldier on uniform to queue
Soldiers
on uniform don’t queue because of the nature of their job it’s about time you guys know this thing and know peace

^^^
undecided

"Because of the nature of their job" indeed.

And yet killer bandits, boko haram, ISWAP, unknown gunmen and sundry criminals have turned this country into one big crime scene.

Some people are clearly not doing their jobs. The same jobs which you claim give them the licence to shunt at ATM queues.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fujiyama: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
Villa12:
Their common sense ought to tell them to accord them with respect

I was at the ATM queue yesterday and military personnel are allowed to withdraw without standing on queue

It doesn't take anything away from us

^^^
undecided

You have the nerve to insult law abiding people queueing up to use a facility under very stressful conditions?

If you have a desire to be dominated then do it on your own time. Where do you get off claiming that "it doesn't take anything away from us?" Who is "us"? undecided
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fujiyama: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Financialman:

I graduated from this same school

^^^
cheesy

Indeed.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fujiyama: 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Whitelion07:
You Don't fight military personnel and go home and sleep like nothing happened, they always come back to retaliate and when they do, innocent civilians who happen to be at right place at the wrong time always suffers.

^^^
This strategy is a stupid one. It achieves nothing.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fujiyama: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Even if such is an elderly fellow?

I think it's disrespectful to those on the queue to use your uniform to intimidate them. Take permission....tell them you are on official assignment....hardly will anyone in their right mind resist such politeness

^^^
Right mind or not, people have the right to say no, even if the request is made politely.

Soldiers in uniform have claimed similar privileges in the name of "official assignment"...only to be seen a few minutes later munching peppered fowls and downing alcoholic drinks at beer parlours. undecided

That "official assignment" card is played out and maxed out at the same time.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by hedonido: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lawlessness is a state art in Nigeria. This is quite shameful. And the authorities would keep quiet. The media would keep quiet. Everyone would carry on as though nothing happened.

Nigeria is a very scary place to live in.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by gfelo(m): 6:55am On Feb 04, 2023
The inability of ur government to provide basic amenities for them in the barracks will always bring them to the street, i said it b4, sane society undertood it well thats why u will never see their soldiers on the streets
Fujiyama:

^^^

undecided

You are still defending these people?

You say they are mad men. Well...mad men don't belong on the streets mingling with the sane. There are special places for them until they are made whole again.

Do you how many people have to bend over backwards in this country everyday just to avoid soldier problem and soldier wahala? Do you know how many? undecided

Only an enemy of the people can support this evil.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Villa12(m): 7:01am On Feb 04, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

You have the nerve to insult law abiding people queueing up to use a facility under very stressful conditions?

If you have a desire to be dominated then do it on your own time. Where do you get off claiming that "it doesn't take anything away from us?" Who is "us"? undecided

if you and your likes can withstand the Nigeria military then continue to do stronghead whenever you see themπŸ˜€
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fujiyama: 7:09am On Feb 04, 2023
gfelo:
The inability of ur government to provide basic amenities for them in the barracks will always bring them to the street, i said it b4, sane society undertood it well thats why u will never see their soldiers on the streets

^^^

undecided

It is not my government.

Your argument is cannibalizing itself.

If soldiers have a problem with their welfare then they should take it up with the government who employed them - and not regular civilians going about their business under the same harsh conditions. How hard is it to understand this?

After all, if this same government gives these soldiers unlawful orders to shoot civilians, they will not hesitate to do so. So what point are you trying to make?

The war against all kinds of non-state actors terrorizing the hell out of Nigerians remains unwon after all these years. Yet our ears are full of reports of unnecessary, pointless clashes between civilians and Nigerian soldiers who have not discharged their primary responsibility. Let them do their damn jobs. That's what they are being paid for. Nigeria is hard for everybody!!
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fujiyama: 7:13am On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:
if you and your likes can withstand the Nigeria military then continue to do stronghead whenever you see themπŸ˜€

^^^
You're a troll and a poor one at that.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Villa12(m): 7:17am On Feb 04, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
You're a troll and a poor one at that.

You're A delusional being and a RICH one at thatπŸ˜€
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by nairamaniac: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:
Their common sense ought to tell them to accord them with respect

I was at the ATM queue yesterday and military personnel are allowed to withdraw without standing on queue

It doesn't take anything away from us

If the uniformed men had bullied their way to the front, amidst arrogance, would you still gladly suurender the front line space to them?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by nairamaniac: 8:06am On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:
The students are the the architect of everything

Why won't they allow a uniform man to withdraw?

Are they expect a uniform personnel to be on a queue?

Common sense should tell you that the Adequate right manner of approach may not have been applied by the soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Godsownfc(m): 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
This is a university ground for God's sake
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
nairamaniac:

I hail you madammm.

Kai! I leart a lot from you.
I hope we would all get it right this time

All the best kiss

Thank you smiley
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fira09(m): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2023
GiftofLove05:

Seu.n Domi.nique Myn.d44 Muk.ina2 Nlf.pmod just.wise

Rule 2
Thank you for aiding me to sanitize my comments on NL.

Bring more
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2023
Fira09:
Thank you for aiding me to sanitize my comments on NL.

Bring more

Why you dey modify now? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Don't tell me you're that scared?

So you know how to troll and to insult, but you don't know how to serve ban?

The fact that you're scrambling to modifying your posts, and cleaning up right after my mentions is all the satisfaction I need for now.

You really could have stayed on your own, remain sensible and everlastingly ignore my ass, but no.

You couldn't help yourself because you think I'm the kind to not be taken seriously abi?

You just wait. You are yet to have no idea who I really am.

I hope you're a wizard sha? I will come back for you in the midnight as the witch that I am, and I hoping you will keep a vigil.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fira09(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Why you dey modify now? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Don't tell me you're that scared?

Emboldened, that's the sanitizing I'm talking about.

I'm not a troll and never will be, you can ask a super mod on the forum about me, I own a company here in Abuja.

Just a productive dude.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
Fira09:
Emboldened, that's the sanitizing I'm talking about.

I'm not a troll and never will be, you can ask a super mod on the forum about me, I own a company here in Abuja.

Just a productive dude.

You must really think I gaf about who you are offline here. Today you have a company, tomorrow, you have a job to give. No, you will tell me if any of the gods asked for that.

The 'peace' you and you ilks won't give me, none of us go get am for as long as we dey this NL.

When you're tired and well embarrassed, you'll toss your friendship card in the ocean.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fira09(m): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Eunoiaa:

You must really think I gaf about who you are offline here. Today you have a company, tomorrow, you have a job to give. No, you will tell me if any of the gods asked for that.

The 'peace' you and you ilks won't give me, none of us go get am for as long as we dey this NL.

When you're tired, you'll toss your friendship card in the ocean.
Youngster, I really need to know the root of this?

Asin, have I ever bullied you online or you mistaking me for someone.

I'm perplexed.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
I hope you're a wizard sha? I will come back for you in the midnight as the witch that I am, and I am hoping you will keep a vigil.

Just keep a reminder for this. grin grin

You WILL go on that involuntary break whether you like it or not. And it will be because of me.

I can PROMISE you that.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Fira09:
Youngster, I really need to know the root of this?

Asin, have I ever bullied you online or you mistaking me for someone.

I'm perplexed.

What root? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Shey this is what you want and you're getting it?

I am following you and I am engaging you, ba?

Enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fira09(m): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Eunoiaa:

What root? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Shey this is what you want and you're getting it?

I am following you and I am engaging you, ba?

Enjoy it while it lasts.
Osanobua meh,πŸ™†

It seems I would ignore you till eternity.

First time I'm meeting a troll lady online.

Kudos to whatever make you happy on this forumπŸ‘

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? / List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria / See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.