Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) (50941 Views)

Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others / Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles / Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
Fira09:
Osanobua meh,๐Ÿ™†

It seems I would ignore you till eternity.

First time I'm meeting a troll lady online.

Kudos to whatever make you happy on this forum๐Ÿ‘

Oh, I actually WISH and HOPE and PRAY, earnestly DESIRE that you do that, but you and I both know you can't, right?

You can't. I would never get in your business if you don't get in mine.

But always randomly out of nowhere, YOU will mention me, just like you did this morning, but when I decide to face you back and give you what you've been craving, I will be the one with the problem.

I am a lady troll, but all on my own, when I didn't join any business with you, you came to gloat at me on my starlight moniker, saying that the trolls have dealt with feminists like me. I look for your trouble?

Need I remind you that you're also always going for perse phone unprovoked too? Does she look for your trouble? You're always the one jumping into people's comments accusing them of stuff.

And you sit there and turn around acting like some innocent shiit.

Have I ever come for you when you don't come for me FIRST?

Have I?? ?? ?? ??

You and your kind leaving me and my feminazism alone is what would make me happy.

Would it really be hard for you to starve me of that attention? smiley

Would it?

I don't want to have any fuking thing to do with with you. Friendly or otherwise. On here or off here. I don't want to cross path with you in anyway. You have a busy life and I'm the attention seeker. Don't ever come into my mentions.

Respect my opinions however much you dislike them, just as I don't jump into your comments when you insult women even as I hate it!!!

Maintain your lane and I can always stick to my own end on the deal. I can. As I have always.

But, can you? On this account or on any? Is it hard?? ??
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fira09(m): 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Deal๐Ÿšถ

Now unfollow me.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fira09(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Oh, I actually WISH and HOPE and PRAY, earnestly DESIRE that you do that, but you and I both know you can't, right?

You can't. I would never get in your business if you don't get in mine.

But always randomly out of nowhere, YOU will mention me, just like you did this morning, but when I decide to face you back and give you what you've been craving, I will be the one with the problem.

I am a lady troll, but all on my own, when I didn't join any business with you, you came to gloat at me on my starlight moniker, saying that the trolls have dealt with feminists like me. I look for your trouble?

Need I remind you that you're also always going for persephone unprovoked too? Does she look for your trouble? You're always the one jumping into people's comments accusing them of stuff.

And you sit there and turn around acting like some innocent shiit.

Have I ever come for you when you don't come for me FIRST?

Have I?? ?? ?? ??

You and your kind leaving me and my feminazism alone is what would make me happy.

Would it really be hard for you to starve me of that attention? smiley

Would it?

I don't want to have any fuking thing to do with with you. Friendly or otherwise. On here or off here. I don't want to cross path with you in anyway. You have a busy life and I'm the attention seeker. Don't ever come into my mentions.

Respect my opinions however much you dislike them, just as I don't jump into your comments when you insult women even as I hate it!!!

Maintain your lane and I can always stick to my own end on the deal. I can. As I have always.

But, can you? On this account or on any? Is it hard?? ??
Okay
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fira09(m): 7:38am On Apr 27, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Had to go through this epistle post again.

The @italics, just be aware that 'IT AIN'T HAPPENING'.

you ilks are meant for the ........
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 8:50am On Apr 27, 2023
Fira09:

What a fuking incel. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

What an hopeless attention seeker.

Omo.

Okay.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2023
Fira09:

But you should not have pretended like you had sense yesterday. You shouldn't.

You should have let us gone ahead with the beef instead of cowardly negotiating your way out of me reporting you. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You will enjoy liberally the negative attention you're craving. Like, e go choke you.

Nor worry.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2023
Fira09:

You're ignoring me, incel?

Like when you came to mention me again this morning, were you not counting the minutes until I respond?

Were you not EXPETANT of me replying back, lmao?

You don't have anything to say again?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fira09(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2023
Eunoiaa:

You should have let us gone ahead with the beef instead of cowardly negotiating your way out of me reporting you. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You will enjoy liberally the negative attention you're craving. Like, e go choke you.

Nor worry.
Does NL have any rule that states 'a member shouldn't criticize a misogynist post/comment'?

Lad, if trolling me will make you comfortable on the forum so be it! I have no grudges!

Only character defamation I won't accept from you or anyone, in respect to Nigerian constitution; I will so use the ISP to fetch you out and deal with you standardly, if it would cost me 1m, I don't mind.

I have dealt with so many BTC scammers on the forum, your case would be easy. undecided.

Can if get your IP from NL mod or ....., You would regret.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2023
Fira09:

Come and regale me with the SUCCESS of your real life, Fira, since you so badly need my validation.

Come and list for me, a stranger (and dumb feminist, no less) the achievements of your busy, pious, and unencumbered life.

What did you eat this morning?

There are a few NGOs I would love to donate to; should I send their account numbers instead, and you give them whatever money you want to give me?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2023
Fira09:
Does NL have any rule that states 'a member shouldn't criticize a misogynist post/comment'?

Lad, if trolling me will make you comfortable on the forum so be it! I have no grudges!

Only character defamation I won't accept from you or anyone, in respect to Nigerian constitution; I will so use the ISP to fetch you out and deal with you standardly, if it would cost me 1m, I don't mind.

I have dealt with so many BTC scammers on the forum, your case would be easy. undecided.

Now you're being touchy. Tch.

But we're getting there.

You're yet to hate me.

Just give it a little more time.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fira09(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Nor worry.
I hope you can afford your bail.

Game on.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2023
Fira09:

Na me you dey threaten with getting my IP address? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

You have dealt with BTC scammers?

Shey you that you were barely able to construct a correct sentence as at mid last year.

Na you don turn to Sherlock Holmes now?

Wonders.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2023
Fira09:

Game on.

You wan arrest me?

Hold up. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Why are you sounding triggered?

Like, excuse me, you're not ENJOYING this? This isn't fun to you?

C'mon now.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2023
Oya sha.

I am still waiting for you to come and impress me o, Fira09.

Come and tell me more about the beautiful, luxurious life you're living.

Is this place okay? Or do we need a bigger space and audience?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2023
Fira09:

Ohhhhhhhh. I'm scared.

Sinzu spender. embarassed embarassed

Too much money, twale!!!!!

Walai talai, this your act is very impressive ooo.

Oya, oya, fire it up.

Tell me how many more agencies you will use to fish me out.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2023
E wan fetch me out use law deal with me. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Oh, God.

I have seen things on NL but this takes the crown.

Whaaaaaaaaaat? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2023
Fira09, you don fetch Obama Messi out finish? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Abi Island lady or Satanist?

LMFAOOOOO.

You that is always asking "what's your name? Tell me your details and what course you're studying" from every woman on Nairaland dey claim investigative don for me.

Na whining abi watin?

OMG. I think I am beginning to grasp just how deep your delusions run like.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2023
cc; Fira09

Fuking come outside!!!!!!!!!!

Come and tell me more about yourself na. And all the juicy opportunities you have for me.

I am even literally looking for inspiration, 'cause I've been trying to write a piece since yesterday's night.

So, come and wow and dazzle me. Let me see if I can pick something worthwhile from your life's story.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2023
Fira09:

Game on.

Why you're getting this mad now is what I am really trying to understand.

No, tell me you're not enjoying this.

You literally used to do with so many other female monikers on NL.

You're always insulting and trolling them and going for them. Always trying to get them banned when they fight back in self-defense.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fira09(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2023
Eunoiaa:

You that is always asking "what's your name? Tell me your details and what course you're studying" from every woman on Nairaland dey claim investigative don for me.

Na whining abi watin?

OMG. I think I am beginning to grasp just how deep your delusions run like.

Let me clear this once...... Folake is the only female I asked such questions, what even triggered me was 'an Edo girl' from one of her posts.

No need to go further, you can think warraever.

But we shall see who laughs last!

Bye.

*Drive his car out*
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:31am On Apr 27, 2023
Fira09:
To garner more witnesses!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You definitely know I cannot respond to you there now.

And because my account is new, I cannot comment in the Romance section.

I would not even mind the redpill thread o, or any sports thread of your choice. So long as you and your friends will not run to the mods like chickens and report me for "derailing".
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2023
Fira09:
Let me clear this once...... Folake is the only female I asked such questions, what even triggered me was 'an Edo girl' from one of her posts.

Bye.

*Drive his car out*

Ma fe jo pami.

Stop lying!!!! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Now you're ready to communicate. I bet your deek is already jumping up huh.

Swear that you've never asked for any other lady's name on this NL, abi o n sere ni?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2023
Ahan.

Ani, o po se.

You even dey drive car ontop Nairaland.

Big mannnnnnn!

What's the model of your car o? How many you get? Give me what I want. Keep talking.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2023
Fira09:
To garner more witnesses!

Abi now.

And you don't find it weird that out of all your redpill teachers on this NL, it is only you and some calibre of guys that are always going after ladies and their threads and trying to get their attention.

But you believe say you be man ๐Ÿคก.

Tell me any other redpiller you always see on that thread. Tell me.

Only you too, following some kind of women, some of whom I fรนck with.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2023
Eunoiaa:
Ahan.

Ani, o po se.

You even dey drive car ontop Nairaland.

Big mannnnnnn!

What's the model of your car o? How many you get? Give me what I want. Keep talking.

Fira09, in case you didn't see this o.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2023
You must be greatly entertained, huh?

You like me so much that the only way to get my attention was pretend to hate me.

But I promise you, I will be a pest to you and make you hate me for real.

Given the kind of ladies you follow, I bet I must be one more (person) you so badly want to interact with and you never knew how to go about it.

And you wish all of this would just stop. Somehow. That I will stop being hostile to you, huh? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

So you can finally make at least one female friend from NL, but you keep fuvking shit up with a counterproductive approach.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2023
Why am I talking too much sef?

Come and have the illusion of conversing me, Fira09.

Come.

I cannot promise you it'll end favourably, though.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2023
Fira09:

Bye.

*Drive his car out*

Have you suddenly gone mute? undecided

I said you should tell me more about yourself so you can feel better.

I'm all ears.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2023
Fira09:

Bye.

*Drive his car out*

Also tell me if you're a truly a virgin. grin grin

Or you're no more one?

Let me begin to get a clearer picture.

Is this why you do this?

Because you can't pull a woman in real life, lmao?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2023
Fira09:

Bye.

*Drive his car out*

But when should I be expecting a petition, rich man? ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

Let me suit up and start hustling for a pro-bono charge-and-bail lawyer.

But you'd do well for Netflix, though, shey you know?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 10:01am On Apr 27, 2023
Fira09:

Bye.

*Drive his car out*

Na you go first look for trouble, na you go fess run away under five minutes.

Shey I told you yesterday that you CAN'T avoid me? See am now.

I know say another day again, na you go still carry yourself and come into my mention, sniffing for crumbs of attention.

But henceforth, I will always be exceedingly generous to you, as the less privileged that you are. ๐Ÿ˜˜
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2023
Fira09:
Invaded!

Just see what an 'alpha male' who believes he's not a simp is doing. ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Is your shamelessness not embarrassing you? ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Just continue. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Like many that have come and gone before you, come and try to put me in 'check' or make me realise my place under a man or clip my feminist wings, ehn?

Shey na you be the Internet judge Judy?

Please, TRY.

We'll see who'll get fed up. ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? / List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria / See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.