Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) (50948 Views)

Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others / Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles / Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fira09(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Eunoiaa:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You definitely know I cannot respond to you there now.

And because my account is new, I cannot comment in the Romance section.

I would not even mind the redpill thread
Why are you fcking contradicting yourself(troll)?

Asin?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 5:00pm On May 26, 2023
Fira09:
Does NL have any rule that states 'a member shouldn't criticize a misogynist post/comment'?

Lad, if trolling me will make you comfortable on the forum so be it! I have no grudges!

Only character defamation I won't accept from you or anyone, in respect to Nigerian constitution; I will so use the ISP to fetch you out and deal with you standardly, if it would cost me 1m, I don't mind.

I have dealt with so many BTC scammers on the forum, your case would be easy. undecided.

Can if get your IP from NL mod or ....., You would regret.

Ko ko ko.

Is anybody in?

I am just here to remind you of this, or to tell you that I've not gotten anything to its effect?

Or it'll take years??

Or have you forgotten?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 5:04pm On May 26, 2023
Eunoiaa:
Just keep a reminder for this. grin grin

You WILL go on that involuntary break whether you like it or not. And it will be because of me.

I can PROMISE you that.

Fira09, was I right or was I not right?

Sorry, I just need a confirmation lol.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fira09(m): 5:08pm On May 26, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Ko ko ko.

Is anybody in?

I am just here to remind you of this, or to tell you that I've not gotten anything to its effect?

Or it'll take years??

Or have you forgotten?

Adeola, I thought we ended this?

Try character defamation, then you gatz see what you can't handle.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 5:11pm On May 26, 2023
Fira09:
Adeola, I thought we ended this?

Try character defamation, then you gatz see what you can't handle.

Adeola ko, Adeori okin ni. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Wawu. 😁

How much time have you dedicated to combing through my posts, lmaooooo?

Try yen yen yen. Didn't you say you were going to fish me out before and deal with me for trolling you? Did anybody literally asked you to send those threats? Did anyone?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fira09(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Fira09, was I right or was I not right?

Sorry, I just need a confirmation lol.
Okay.

Btw, you foremost account is also facing same πŸ’”.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fira09(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Try yen yen yen. Didn't you say you were going to fish me out before and deal with me for trolling you? Did anybody literally asked you to send those threats? Did anyone?
Threat? It's a FACT!
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 5:19pm On May 26, 2023
Fira09:
Okay.

Btw, you foremost account is also facing same πŸ’”.

That doesn't mean shit.

I wa never scared of a ban. And I was banned for insulting someone in the EPL thread. I knew what I would be getting into before making that comment. You had nothing to do with it.

You on the other hand were running so much from being banned. 🀣

You were bragging that you had a supermod relative and you were cleaning up your posts. And I specifically promised that I WILL be the one to get you banned.

So tell me if so or not, was it not in the course of attacking me that you got banned, John? 🀣🀣
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fira09(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2023
Eunoiaa:

So tell me if so or not, was it not in the course of attacking me that you got banned, John? 🀣🀣
Adeola, your main account being banned is same as mine, I don't give an actual fck who masterminded the ban.

So?
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 26, 2023
You two should get a room already undecided

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 5:35pm On May 26, 2023
Fira09:
Adeola, your main account being banned is same as mine, I don't give an actual fck who masterminded the ban.

So?

Benedictus, it is not the same! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I promised and I delivered.

Now I LOVE this you, the way you're cautiously engaging me but refraining from insulting me or going foul.

Great. πŸ˜…

Let me see you slut-shame anybody here again after or before you jump into my matter and see if I won't come for you with a thousand bolts of wrath.

Have a most ********** life. πŸ˜’

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 5:38pm On May 26, 2023
Fira09:
Your fellow minions of a gender should continue liking your gibberish of a post.

That's what they meant for though.

Awwwwwn. The likes is paining you that much?

Go and call your goons too now?

But if you want to tow this line of throwing words, I know it wouldn't take you a long while to fall into, but are you sure you want to?

Do you so badly want to go on a sabbatical after coming back from one?

You know I have other accounts I don't mind losing just to drag you out into the mud again.

It's your call.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 26, 2023
No... You must not go oooo.

At least not until i join this "gbas gbos" matrimony grin
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 5:40pm On May 26, 2023
Persephone1:
You two should get a room already undecided

If I give you chiko in the a-hole. grin grin
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fira09(m): 5:40pm On May 26, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Let me see you slut-shame anybody here again after or before you jump into my matter and see if I won't come for you with a thousand bolts of wrath.
Adeola, if only you know who I am.

You wouldn't have dared to spew this blasphemy-hipo of a comment to me.

Swerve undecided.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 26, 2023
Eunoiaa:

If I give you chiko in the a-hole. grin grin
What can I say? I love LOVE πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 5:42pm On May 26, 2023
Fira09:
Adeola, if only you know who I am.

You wouldn't have dared to spew this blasphemy-hipo of a comment to me.

Swerve undecided.

Oya, you just try it, Kabiru.

You have the nack for unnecessarily picking on Perse as a favourite.

You insult her in anyway and leave your comment up. grin

She also wants to witness drama. Let's quickly check something.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 5:44pm On May 26, 2023
Persephone1:
What can I say? I love LOVE πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚

I will drive a 16" nail through my left eye until it comes out of the back of my head before I do so much as be "friends" with that e---t.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fira09(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2023
Persephone1:
No... You must not go oooo.

At least not until i join this "gbas gbos" matrimony grin
Ariza, Sha don't commence what you can never end!
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 26, 2023
Eunoiaa:

I will drive a 16" nail through my eyes until it comes out the back of my head before I do so much as be "friends" with that e---t.
grin grinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ki wa lo le to ye ? grin grin

Although I was going to ask if upon all the eligible bachelors on this forum it is a guy who is insecure of Nl likes you choose to give me as ONLINE IN-LAW?

Shaking my head πŸ€•
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fira09(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2023
Persephone1:
Although I was going to ask if upon all the eligible bachelors on this forum it is a guy who is insecure of Nl likes you choose to give me as ONLINE IN-LAW?

Shaking my head πŸ€•[/i]
Damn! extremely Savage,

Ariza, whatever suits your ego online, is absolutely none of my biz.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 5:53pm On May 26, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ki wa lo le to ye ? grin grin

Shaking my head πŸ€•

Ehen, but at least you can get into trouble and he'll try to help you out. πŸ˜†

Because he's the latest Sherlock Holmes in town.

Just look at the way he is calling names. He is so fΕ³Γ§king hilarious for that. I have noticed that about him. He will always address you as some other moniker or a supposed name you go by and I wonder what the reason is. Like, it's an archaeological discovery?

God, abegeth thee.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 5:54pm On May 26, 2023
Dude loves attention, especially from the feminine gender, like watin cause am. grin grin
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 26, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Ehen, but at least you can get into trouble and he'll try to help you out. πŸ˜†

Because he's the latest Sherlock Holmes in town.

Just look at the way he is calling names. He is so fΕ³Γ§king hilarious for that. I have noticed that about him. He will always address you as some other moniker you go by and I wonder what the reason is. Like, it's an archaeological discovery?

God, abegeth thee.
cheesy grin So that I will start covering my eyes in shame when he is trying to defend me grin . That moment your saviour is wielding sword incoherently in tears πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. No I no do. But if it's your choice, who am I to reject? πŸ˜„

It's psychology babe, one of the 33 strategies of war by Robert Greene is calling your opponent by his or her name. It psychologically makes them uneasy but more receptive.

Another is bringing out weakness by asking question. Lol. Small child play grin
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Fira09(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2023
Eunoiaa:
Dude loves attention, especially from the feminine gender, like watin cause am. grin grin
Dude loves attention yen yen yen.

But you and ariza both came for me, after the strict warning to her she ran awayπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ.
Re: Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) by Eunoiaa(f): 6:51pm On May 26, 2023
Persephone1:
cheesy grin So that I will start covering my eyes in shame when he is trying to defend me grin . That moment your saviour is wielding sword incoherently in tearsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Like that "my name isβ€”. Awwww, oya, sorry, sorry, don't cry. My name, my name isβ€”. Don't cry. You can do it" video. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

She was trying to recite something and she just keep breaking down in tears lollll.

It's psychology babe, one of the 33 strategies of war by Robert Greene is calling your opponent by his or her name. It psychologically makes them uneasy but more receptive.

Ohhh, are you for real? 😯

I sha knew there was something to it, but I didn't know it was an actual thing. And I've read that book a long time ago. I definitely don't remember anymore.

These Nairaland boys and their cheap underbridge-acquired psychological tricks sef. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Another is bringing out weakness by asking question. Lol. Small child play grin

Ehen? How does this one work??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? / List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria / See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.