Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) (17983 Views)

Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k / Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) / Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Cajal(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Atiku is in trouble

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by bigdammyj: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Noted.
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
T

I

N

U

B

U

live in fountain of Knowledge, Ekiti is locked down for you, even PDP members are lock down

85% sure in Ekiti state, PDP owned the rest

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
T

I

N

U

B

U

Igbo be like Tinubu will not get one single vote in Igbo land but want Yoruba not to vote for Tinubu they largely benefitted from, Yoruba should vote for peter obi that his kinsmen cursed for 8yrs

mumu people

7 Likes 1 Share

T

I

N

U

B

U

will triumph over both internal and external forces, victory is sure

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Iwedunloye: 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Franzinni:
How did he become younger ? Or am I blind ?

Omo I don dey fear o... And he done come fresh and fine but HOaw?

He had been cloned to Gawat of Somalia according to Zombidient

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by temitope27(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
SHINJA:
Keep wasting Ur time old fool...

The good people of Southsouth and Southwest will never vote for a bokoharam leader...

God bless Southsouth and Southwest..
young fool what have you achieve in your life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Houstency(m): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nairaland and it's seemingly biases... Threads about Tinubu's recent gaffe in Osun State, were he promised student's 8years in school, haven't made it to the frontpage because it's deemed negative to Tinubu's aspirations, but if it were to be other leading presidential candidate it would be pushed to the frontpage almost immediately by Nairaland biased mods. Stop the biases and push important info to front pages to guide the masses on the capabilities of the presidential candidate, stop being used as a tool for propaganda!!
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
See as he be like deity grin
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by UncommonLogic: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Has he gone there to sleep as usual
You mean lying like pandora pathological liar Obi tuary?
Tinubu is your next president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
JAGABAN!
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
My tears is sweeter than tulubo urine tongue
temitope27:
and you have come here to cry

Tulubo urine you uses to brush your teeth on daily basis 🐖

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Roboto11: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Griefnet:
Grandpa we respect your old age and we praise God for giving you a long life. Please join us and respect that old age too and go and rest. When you had the strength and the health, you did what you could do, but now, just understand you don't have it anymore. So please retire to the comfort of your mansions and your wife and don't bring disaster to our already ravaged country by your ambitions. Thank you sir

When Obasanjo was in office, people called him old man.

Compare his age then with Obi's age.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by garfield1: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu will get 80% here

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by letitrainnow(m): 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
In his entourage are the Governor of Ekiti State Governor Oyebanji, Fmr Gov Kayode Fayemi, HM Bisi Adebayo and other APC in Ekiti
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Villa12(m): 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria to succeed Muhammad Buhari
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Godispeace: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
asked a very foolish Ndigbo with just 5% of Nigeria population being tribalistic ,insulting the major tribes (Yoruba and Hausa) yet want to be elected as Nigeria president . Foolishness of the highest order
Urheadmaster:

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by jahsharon: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
Urheadmaster:

Show us your own father nah

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by brutal1(m): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
You made alot of sense without abuse. Gracias
Griefnet:
Grandpa we respect your old age and we praise God for giving you a long life. Please join us and respect that old age too and go and rest. When you had the strength and the health, you did what you could do, but now, just understand you don't have it anymore. So please retire to the comfort of your mansions and your wife and don't bring disaster to our already ravaged country by your ambitions. Thank you sir
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Roboto11: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
Griefnet:

If Obasanjo in his time was called an old man and Peter Obi as at now is old man, then what will Tinubu be but an ancestor. Please if you are one of his handlers, kindly help him and take him home

Tinubu would be president.

When he is sworn in, do your worst.

Won't be different from the Biafra you have been chanting for the past 7 years.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by BamakSNR(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Honourable1901:
Asiwaju is coming!
.win or lose you are out hero..
Omo olodo ide, akanbi omo mogaji..

Ipade dojo ibo
Bawa la nilu ni
Abi eyin ni
Ipade dojo ibo

Loose ke.
Loosing is not an option. It's either win or win
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Abeg make dis election do cum pass make every body rest...
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by ivandrag0n: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
SHINJA:

The good people of Southsouth and Southwest will never vote for a bokoharam leader...

You mean that that the good people of NIGERIA (all places outside IPOB-LAND) will NEVER vote for the IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM CANDIDATE PETER OBI?

We are not senseless in the SouthWest. We don’t operate in your very directionless Nzogbu-Nzogbu manner.

You have with your own hands made your Southeast a haven of killings, maimings and destruction of your brothers, sisters and properties.

You have also made your IPOB CANDIDATE PETER OBI UNELECTABLE because you have burnt bridges across every divide in the country.

Keep crying. On February 25 and May 29 2023, your weeping will even increase further, as the foolishness of your ways, as highlighted by Professor Chukwuma Soludo, becomes even more relevant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by zelnababa(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
SHINJA:

if they insult ur father now you go dey vex.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by youngpresidooo: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
garfield1:
Tinubu will get 80% here
if not 100% that's the only sw state I am sure he eill get almost all the vote
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by BMathew: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
I thought they said this man is very sick and can't even stand on its own, yet from one state to another.
Story is changing from old age, sick, sleeping, to desperate.....
One thing I know is, you can never distract a man who understand his mission.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by R0LL0N(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Politicians and eye service, when election draw so near Una start intensive visitation
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tulumbu.

Sleepingitis and urine dripping candidate grin grin
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by garfield1: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
youngpresidooo:
if not 100% that's the only sw state I am sure he eill get almost all the vote

Followed by kwara and ogun
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Bigbayour: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Olachase:
Na one vote everybody get buh this my own one vote na Jagaban get ham 👂👂

Children of hate can attack me now I Don wear my earplugs 😁😁😁

SAME TO MINE.

JAGABAN BORGU all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators / Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election / Resume Nightlife In Owerri- CP Yaro Assures Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.