Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) (17986 Views)

Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k / Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) / Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ekiti is fully Batified.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Menclothing: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Why is Asiwaju looking young recently
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
If you like visit OBATERUN AKINRUNTAN of ugbo land me as Yoruba guy my vote is for PETER GEORGRY OBI noted
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by adedayoa2(f): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Bigbayour:

SAME TO MINE.

JAGABAN BORGU all the way.
same as mine, Jagaban all the way
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Bhol28: 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Voice over crews will be waiting patiently for his speech as usual to post there fake versions for consumption of their gullible souls
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
lifeandjoy:
grin I swear

Igbo man cry

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by lifeandjoy: 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
porthouse7:
Igbo man cry

Yoruba woman stupidity
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Tundex911: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
I'm 💯 💯 sure BAT 🦇 dey do GiveAway on every trip
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by AngelGabbyShara(m): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
Houstency:
Nairaland and it's seemingly biases... Threads about Tinubu's recent gaffe in Osun State, were he promised student's 8years in school, haven't made it to the frontpage because it's deemed negative to Tinubu's aspirations, but if it were to be other leading presidential candidate it would be pushed to the frontpage almost immediately by Nairaland biased mods. Stop the biases and push important info to front pages to guide the masses on the capabilities of the presidential candidate, stop being used as a tool for propaganda!!

Bsc-4years

Msc - 1year

PhD -3years

All together 8years
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu is waxing up politically everyday , his political Enemies are crying and create hardship policies for Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo / Another Fight Erupts In House Of Reps Over Electoral Bill Report / EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.