Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,244 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students (16418 Views)

Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students / Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Diligent1:
Sir, how could you allow doctors to go on strike for 13 months during your tenure as governor of Anambra state , risking the lives of people.
This alone cannot make me vote for you, you must be a hard heartened person to allow that.

Read what happened. Calm down. He is not the cause of your misery.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by phorget(m): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
Diligent1:
Sir, how could you allow doctors to go on strike for 13 months during your tenure as governor of Anambra state , risking the lives of people.
This alone cannot make me vote for you, you must be a hard heartened person to allow that.

13 months is still better than someone who'll turn a 4year course to 8years.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Straight from Aba where he led a mammoth crowd on a road-walk, HE Peter Obi made a stop at the Umuahia Townhall meeting where also a crowd of enthusiast were waiting to interact with him.

He was accompanied by Alex Otto, LP governorship candidate in Abia.
#ObiDattiInAbia

Nigerians have chosen Peter Obi to be the next president
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by g4gerald: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Diligent1:
He was paying those doctors, go and check the story well.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Dixon06(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Diligent1:

Stale 🤌

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Geopex(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
Obi is taking away valid votes that should have be given to main opposition party to defeat reigning party. Here the votes will b divided btw PDP and labour and u are expecting them to win ? More member to obi mean more harm to PDP
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by maybet081: 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Obi is more energetic than super.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by floret23(f): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Diligent1:
Please consider your choice sir. I believe he too would have realized his own mistake. I also believe those who were affected then would have forgiven him. After all, nobody is perfect.

We had all made mistakes we are regretting till today and if opportunity present itself again, we would never make the same mistake for the second time. People learn everyday. Please vote wisely, sir.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Successs1010: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
#discordserver #discord #DISCORDCHAT
#discordcommunity

Hello mates,
Have you been looking for a way to boost activity in your discord server/community.
Welcome to the best place where you will get the best professional discord chatters that will chat actively in your server..
Click on the link below for more details..

https://www.fiverr.com/share/LNr3v7
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by kelly72: 7:14am On Feb 04, 2023
meolaniyi:
I thought IPOB and UGM said there will not be rally and Election in SE . Why are they allowing Pandora to be campaigning in
SE. Bunch of cowards!

How sad for you that after all, there will be peaceful voting there?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Poleski: 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
meolaniyi:
I thought IPOB and UGM said there will not be rally and Election in SE . Why are they allowing Pandora to be campaigning in
SE. Bunch of cowards!

Coming from a fool who supports a criminal. You're truly a m*oron.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) / FG Moves To Secure Jobs For Nigerians / We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.