Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,740 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students (16420 Views)

Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students / Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Issayuguda: 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Obi is a winner even twice on Sunday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by nonikia(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
We’re healed affliction will never raise again..
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by wayforward2grea(f): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lol
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by fatherjesse(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
W
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by specialmati(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:
Nnamdi Kanu's rally had better attendance
grin grin grin grin grin grin you are still touting here, sorry i forgot its 247.very soon your corrupt brain will be formatted by APC hardship
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Kajaard: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
This Peter Obi is very energetic. The dude is super fit and healthy.

In the last 2 weeks this dude has been to almost all states of the federation and attended many conferences as well.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Ashez: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
meolaniyi:
I thought IPOB and UGM said there will not be rally and Election in SE . Why are they allowing Pandora to be campaigning in
SE. Bunch of cowards!
Obi gbarie gi na umunna gi dere
Obidients
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Ashez: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin if you like leave peter obi and vote buharis friends una cry just they start. no fuel, no light ,no money and some idiots still want to vote the old people
My brother, the thing no tire you ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
We need a brilliant man with innovative ideas as president like PO who will transform Nigeria to one of the most industrialised nations in Africa.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by vikstandon(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
If it
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by vikstandon(m): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
meolaniyi:
I thought IPOB and UGM said there will not be rally and Election in SE . Why are they allowing Pandora to be campaigning in
SE. Bunch of cowards!

Something good is happening and they are lovers of goodness!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by vikstandon(m): 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
femijamz:
Please tell him to step down for PDP that's the only way we can take this government from APC

You don't understand! You can't keep a good man down.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Deepfeel(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
meolaniyi:
SE. Bunch of cowards!
Is that your problem? You should be happy ipob and UGM fear the in coming president of Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by orjir59(m): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
This man wife fine oo
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Coolboy009: 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Diligent1:
Sir, how could you allow doctors to go on strike for 13 months during your tenure as governor of Anambra state , risking the lives of people.
This alone cannot make me vote for you, you must be a hard heartened person to allow that.
will you keep quiet! 13 months strike you there!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by felzokugo(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Straight from Aba where he led a mammoth crowd on a road-walk, HE Peter Obi made a stop at the Umuahia Townhall meeting where also a crowd of enthusiast were waiting to interact with him.

He was accompanied by Alex Otto, LP governorship candidate in Abia.
#ObiDattiInAbia
Its Alex Otti...NOT Otto.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by felzokugo(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
Diligent1:
Sir, how could you allow doctors to go on strike for 13 months during your tenure as governor of Anambra state , risking the lives of people.
This alone cannot make me vote for you, you must be a hard heartened person to allow that.

See mumu man...ur idiot prezident wey allow doctors travel outta d country due to prolong unpaid salaries nko? Atleast they dis not travel out in his tenure...ur mugu preziden made dem travel out...even u too wan japa. U dey here dey open ur toilet wey u call mouth.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by felzokugo(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:
Nnamdi Kanu's rally had better attendance

His is a movement for a seperate country.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by felzokugo(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
femijamz:
Please tell him to step down for PDP that's the only way we can take this government from APC

U say wetin??
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Millz404(m): 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Diligent1:

He has explained this multiple times and people clapped for him. Carry your block head and useless vote to balablu, we don't need it

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mrkumareze:

You can't be his mother. His mom is wise and healthy unlike you
You are sleeping with his mother or you are God that created his mother.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Opintiwa: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
igbotormentor:
You are sleeping with his mother or you are God that created his mother.

An average cursed urchin speaking

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Opintiwa:

An average cursed urchin speaking
Your mother again on nairaland, go and settle your scores with her at home
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Opintiwa: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
igbotormentor:
Your mother again on nairaland, go and settle your scores with her at home

It is past 4 has your father eaten today ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Opintiwa:

It is past 4 has your father eaten today ?
You just want me to know about your mother and father to sympathize with you, I didn't create your parents, only God can help your situation, it is beyond human resources.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Opintiwa: 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
igbotormentor:
You just want me to know about your mother and father to sympathize with you, I didn't create your parents, only God can help your situation, it is beyond human resources.

If ya mama open taw taw swear for you because them never chop e. Go bad o
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Opintiwa:

If ya mama open taw taw swear for you because them never chop e. Go bad o
Continue, I am listening, I didn't know your mama already told you she will swear for you because you are retired entitlement and benefits, no wonder you are attacking people unprovoked. you are unconsolably depressed
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Opintiwa: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
igbotormentor:
Continue, I am listening, I didn't know your mama already told you she will swear for you because you are retired entitlement and benefits, no wonder you are attacking people unprovoked. you are unconsolably depressed

Did you get her the bread to chop ?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by femijamz: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
U should know Peter OBI can't win this election
vikstandon:

You don't understand! You can't keep a good man down.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students by Inosky: 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
Our president

Vote Labour Party, LP
Vote LP
Vote LP
Vote Peter Obi

God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Applicant Convicted Of Drug, Fraud Not Qualified For Student Loan — Tinubu’s Aid / 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales / Update On Exercise Crocodile Smile II In The South West And Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.