Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? (7935 Views)

Why Ladies Just Can't Resist A True Player. / Nigerian Man Pictured Trying To Resist A Curvy South African Lady / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Preciousgirl(f): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
Show by hands

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Samfloxin(m): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
We are not talking about women's matter now. We have money in the bank but we don't have money to spend and you are talking about over used kpekus .

53 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by boxer022(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
I am proud to say that I can and will withstanding any sexual attraction from a married woman no matter how hard she tries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by JoeRizzla(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
i can only resist a broke women.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by BigRocky: 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samfloxin:
We are not talking about women's matter now. We have money in the bank but we don't have money to spend and you are talking about over used kpekus .

Bruh🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by myyansh68(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
Only 10 % can do that.

When we have useless parading around in masculine form.

As I type now a married man is hanging out with a married before /single mother of 3 kids from different Men.
He sent her 6k just this evening , and this useless man's wife is passing through hell carrying baboon stick around the Bush in able to pluck cashew seed before eating.

GOD will really judge on judgment Day.

6 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Hendrixky: 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Never

Those married women are the best

boxer022:
I am proud to say that I can and will withstanding any sexual attraction from a married woman no matter how hard she tries.
You can't
They are not dramatic
They give peace of mind
They decided when to get pregnant for you
They take care of lot things by themselves
They act like mothers

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Moniya4Real(m): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
God forbid! The first thing I ask a girl is’ are you married?’ before even beginning to take it up from the admiration stage. I hate my wife cheating on me like a plague so, I dare not do it to another man.

8 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by DispatcherLagos: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moniya4Real:
God forbid! The first thing I ask a girl is’ are you married?’ before even beginning to take it up from the admiration stage. I hate my wife cheating on me like a plague so, I dare not do it to another man.
But you cheat on your wife ?

6 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Karleb(m): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
Says people who brag about dating married men. grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
There's nothing sexually attractive about another man's wife... Even now as I'm watching the match one young girl has been eyeing me even though she came in with two guys and I just noticed her wedding ring now. So I think the right question should be "how many of u married women can resist single guys"
I'm minding my nourishing big stout waiting for Chelsea to register a goal this second half kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by woginid967: 1:33am On Feb 04, 2023
Preciousgirl:
Show by hands

Let me confess, i had no choice and its all because of new notes and fuel.

This bank MD at ketu axis, saw me online and slid into my DM, unfortunately it was my fake account that i was selling, so she told me she was married to one guy in nnpc, and we gisted all through December, her hubby didnt come for Christmas because they've been apart for two years due to lies and cheating, so she confided in me.

Since she has not had seggs in three years, i gifted her Love Machine and other assorted vibrators, for Christmas... She later requested video call, i had to run to a hotel(to form like a big boy) and watched her masturb8 into squiirtins for one hour then we gisted and she was really into me.

Now she ran to Lekki to see me last weekend, i borrowed money for shortlet before she came and hung my pics there like it was mine, she was impressed and i complained about money and fuel.... So she didnt pay attention at first, then after spicing her drink with spanishflyyy, omor in two hours we were grunting like goats and she had squirt everywhere and was thanking me for making her young again.

I sucked her till she farted and she jus gave herself to me. By morning she said she was coming and left to come back 4hours later with five 25ltrs of fuel and 750k new notes cash, to butter me up for my "services"

So without same I accepted to be her man.... She is married but separated for two years and has not had sex for three years, so dont judge me. Its an offer i cant resist. Which job for lasgidi go pay 750k+ per week on steady.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by culf: 1:49am On Feb 04, 2023
Its by the grace of God o, not by making mouth. Married woman that would want to get intimate with a guy would have been acquainted or be friends with the Guy for awhile and we know its not easy to turn a good friend down.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by rickleye: 2:05am On Feb 04, 2023
I once swore that I’ll have nothing to do with flat chested women. You know those women who have push up bra and stuff!
So I met a friend ( married ) and we were fooling around one thing led to another and she removed her clothes only for me to realize her chest packaged to appear she has something . Anyways I was drunk and erect to back out . So I represented !!!

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by rickleye: 2:07am On Feb 04, 2023
culf:
Its by the grace of God o, not by making mouth. Married woman that would want to get intimate with a guy would have been acquainted or be friends with the Guy for awhile and we know it’s not easy to turn a good friend down.

You are very correct.
I find they either dated the fellow prior or were friends and never did the deed .
It’s rare for a married woman to pick a guy for an affair unless it’s a rebound when she found out that her husband cheated on her
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Sniper101(m): 2:35am On Feb 04, 2023
Preciousgirl:
Show by hands

I can always resist married women
I don't bother trying to resist married ladies.

I dunno about you though, but to me? there's a difference between the two
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by MemoriesAndMe: 2:44am On Feb 04, 2023
woginid967:

This bank MD at ketu axis, saw me online and slid into my DM, unfortunately it was my fake account that i was selling, so she told me she was married to one guy in nnpc, and we gisted all through December, her hubby didnt come for Christmas because they've been apart for two years due to lies and cheating, so she confided in me.

Since she has not had seggs in three years, i gifted her Love Machine and other assorted vibrators, for Christmas... She later requested video call, i had to run to a hotel(to form like a big boy) and watched her masturb8 into squiirtins for one hour then we gisted and she was really into me.

Now she ran to Lekki to see me last weekend, i borrowed money for shortlet before she came and hung my pics there like it was mine, she was impressed and i complained about money and fuel.... So she didnt pay attention at first, then after spicing her drink with spanishflyyy, omor in two hours we were grunting like goats and she had squirt everywhere and was thanking me for making her young again.

I sucked her till she farted and she jus gave herself to me. By morning she said she was coming and left to come back 4hours later with five 25ltrs of fuel and 750k new notes cash, to butter me up for my "services"

So without same I accepted to be her man.... She is married but separated for two years and has not had sex for three years, so dont judge me. Its an offer i cant resist. Which job for lasgidi go pay 750k+ per week on steady.

Do you think anyone believes this lie that's obviously a figment of an imagination?

7 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by OAra: 3:01am On Feb 04, 2023
If you love your wife/girlfriend/partner (however you wish to call the woman you spend your life with), how would you feel if she betrayed the trust you placed in her? How do you think she would feel if you did the same to her?

When you decide to be with someone, you make a covenant - not even a religious one, but more akin to a covenant based on mutual trust and honor, where you both implicitly declare you will be there for the other in her/his times of need, and expect she/he to do the same for you; the difference between a man and a boy is the simple fact that a man respects his word once given.

This is all I need to resist another woman, be a married one or a single one, young or old - if I didn't love my partner, I'd not be with her, but since I do, I am. The choice whether you consider yourself a man or a little boy unable to hold himself to his own freely given word is up to you.

6 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Smartguyboy(m): 3:04am On Feb 04, 2023
Very irritating 😠
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by LOVEGINO(m): 3:46am On Feb 04, 2023
I dey fvck like 3 presently and they re all crazy in love. I wonder who I offend.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nobody: 4:11am On Feb 04, 2023
😂Some guys can lie ehn.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Creativity22: 5:04am On Feb 04, 2023
Killbillz:
There's nothing sexually attractive about another man's wife... Even now as I'm watching the match one young girl has been eyeing me even though she came in with two guys and I just noticed her wedding ring now. So I think the right question should be "how many of u married women can resist single guys"
I'm minding my nourishing big stout waiting for Chelsea to register a goal this second half kiss
What a waste of time
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Dshocker(m): 6:33am On Feb 04, 2023
woginid967:

Can you please stop lying...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by jeromestarks: 7:20am On Feb 04, 2023
Samfloxin:

grin🤣🤣🤣🤣. Best reply.

All in her head is how she can use her pvssy to manipulate men.
They (women) don't know that men are getting wiser now. Men are growing above the forces of pvssy.

Just make your money and follow your goals, you will see how these women will literally throw themselves on the floor for you.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by boxer022(m): 8:40am On Feb 04, 2023
Hendrixky:
Never

Those married women are the best

You can't
They are not dramatic
They give peace of mind
They decided when to get pregnant for you
They take care of lot things by themselves
They act like mothers

To you they may be the best but to me they are not. The repercussions that follows being caught is not worth it. Anything you think they can offer is limited. Even if you make them divorce their husbands for your sake, you will still abandon her. So what is the need of going through the trouble?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by jumper524(m): 8:59am On Feb 04, 2023
There's nothing to resist.
Once she's married, my instincts gets into action which means, I should run.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by kelspinall(m): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2023
I
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2023
Nigerian men are Perverts embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed all they care is sex sex sex embarassed

Nigerian men are just us*less.... All of them

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Lumidee007(m): 9:37am On Feb 04, 2023
rickleye:
I once swore that I’ll have nothing to do with flat chested women. You know those women who have push up bra and stuff!
So I met a friend ( married ) and we were fooling around one thing led to another and she removed her clothes only for me to realize her chest packaged to appear she has something . Anyways I was drunk and erect to back out . So I represented !!!

When her baby was asleep. Her husband called on a video call.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by Nonexisting1: 9:41am On Feb 04, 2023
Be like this one has finally been fuccked by her boss.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by imagrg(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2023
If you are married and my cucumber size preek dey hungry you, let me know. angry
Nia69:
😂Some guys can lie ehn.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Resist A Married Woman? by nazicartel(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2023
I have always avoided them. I don't know why many of them are too easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) / What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) / #nobraday – See How Nigerian Ladies Celebrate No Bra Day (photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.