Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,100 members, 7,849,436 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai (26645 Views)

Peter Obi: Stop Comparing Actors With Unintelligent People, AGN Tells El-rufai / Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Believeintruth: 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Wow.

Bafarawa just made himself a god.

Ipob pigs will so worship him that he begin to imagine if he has taken over from Nnamdi Kanu.

Them observing Bafarawa right now.

If you really have some shame left in you ehn, you will be silent. Tinubu will not win this election lai lai
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Osidazz19: 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
Jostoman:
dont worry 25th don reach finish

I'm not worried. You should worry that your wish is about to come to NOTHING.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Believeintruth: 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Since Tinubu spoke against the fuel scarcity and Naira crisis, Obi has run behind his wife's wrapper, Atiku has turned deaf and mute.

Same thing that cowardly fool called Obi does as UGM kills Anambra people every week. Useless coward.

It's in times of crisis we know true leaders.

You are really smoking dried cow dung walahi. Because your head is really not correct with this nonsense you just typed.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Believeintruth: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

God has already said Tinubu is winner of this election and the next President.

Stop smoking dried cow dung it is affecting your brain. Look at the rubbish you are typing.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Levels1(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
Dreal1247:

How I wish you understand the game plan you won't be typing this. Presently, Mr Peter Obi is the only southern candidate. The North has concluded not to relinquish power to the south. Shettima telling you that he will be in charge of security Is a clear message that they are relegating Tinubu to the back. Making. I only pray that Peter Obi wins. That is the only hope of the southern Nigerians. The Fulanis deliberately collected Tinubu money before now. The plan is either Atiku or Shettima. We need to open our eyes in the south. Obi is the only southern candidate.

I guess you are new in politics.

Obi is not from the south but minority i.e a Dot

We have only two southern, and which is SOUTHWEST and the rest.

Why do power that be agree with this ?

We are majority in southern

You are minority and your tribe can't be trusted with power.

We are ahead of you politically, socially, economically, Civilizationally , educational.

With this, I do believe have cleard your doubt.

I understand your plight but I'm sorry you came from the minion tribe
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Believeintruth: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
Levels1:

Note

The South simply means Southwest.

Tinubu is from the south.

Obituary is from Biafra, minority.

We are for Tinubu in the South.

Thanks for yielding to correction.

........ Let the MAN that BUILT the LEADERS BUILD the NATION.

I INSIST !!!!!! TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT.

This is a very senseless comment.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Levels1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=Believeintruth post=120635972]

This is a very senseless comment.[/quote

Pained?

But that's just the bitter truth
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by asanausana91: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
angry Bafawara u can't force Atiku another Fulani from Cameroun on Nigeria
Atiku will win, you will start burning the south west and soldiers will use you for targets practice.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by AmotekunSW: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are really smoking dried cow dung walahi. Because your head is really not correct with this nonsense you just typed.

I don't reply Nyamiri dogs
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by donmik: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
eDoctorr:
Even El-Rufai is a mere pretender....

He is only ranting, so that we won't see all Northerners as betrayers.
El Rufai is working for his pocket. He knows he will be a major decider in Tinubu's govt.
And if nature calls ...., then thank God as he rules over Shettima.

Why can't he support Atiku a Fulani man? He can't try nonsense near Fulani man na
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Believeintruth: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
excell12go:

Some of you will use your mouth to reduce the votes PO is supposed to have. How dare you generalize and say the Yorubas want to install Tinubu? How do you expect Yoruba PO supporters to feel?

You’re one of the reasons people say the PODATTI/LP campaign is based on tribalism.

Campaign for your candidate without being tribalistic about it. No single tribe can win anyone the Presidency. Have some respect for people and refrain from tribalistic generalization.

Nooo brother he is not referring to sensible and well exposed Yorubas who support PO but the ones supporting Tinubu if you ask them their reason it borders basically on tribalism.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by asanausana91: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
Tinubu is wasting his time and money.
He will never smell Aso Rock
seconded.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Believeintruth: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
9gerian:
Yeah sure. Perhaps those who masterminded (Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna) and executed the coup that tagged the first republic leaders as corrupt, killing other region’s leaders were Yorubas, right? This was while all Igbo leaders that were part of the government were somehow spared.

What is more tribalistic and corrupt than viewing people, their actions and performance only through a tribal prism? Why not tell us which tribe does this by default everyday of the year. Or is it because other tribes in Nigeria have learnt to let sleeping dogs lie?

Hope you know that there were two masterminds of that coup Ifeajuna and Ademoyega. And please remind me of Ademoyega's tribe. After you do that remind me of the tribe of the quartermaster general of the Nigerian army who was shot by Ifeajuna. His name was Arthur Unegbe, please remind me of his tribe and tell me how the coup was tribalistic. Dimka's coup killed a Northerner but it was not tagged a middle belt coup.
Look Oga do not mischievously attempt to use the past to incite hatred against igbos that talk is stale. Look for something else that can stick this one no work.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Putinofrussia: 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hendrixky:
Yeah...north is well educated than we thought

After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South
Better still,you are an Obi imp.A stingy imp like you. grin
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Believeintruth: 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
Levels1:

We are ahead of you politically, socially, economically, Civilizationally , educational.

Stop smoking dried cow dung you no go hear.

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Believeintruth: 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

I don't reply Nyamiri dogs

Stop smoking dried cow dung.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by tunapawizzy: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
Surprised to see Elrufai speaking on behalf of the north the other day,
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Bluntemperor: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
Osidazz19:
mumu man.
El Rufai is way more respected than this mumu will ever be in the North.
Rufai is really getting to these fools.
Tinubu is your next President. Deal with it.

Who be this forgotten ex- governor - Bareewa? We did not see nor hear them long time now because they want their own continuity!
He doesn't seem to know that even the whole North reason well these days -on Equity, Fairness and Justice to cub different agitations but the ex- governor loves where his onions to imposed another Northerner on Nigerians! He is just waking up!
You may not like El - Rufai because of religion but very bold to confront power and during Obasanjo - El- Rufai made Abuja what is today!
Many Ministers there then were afraid,as he ensured Abuja Master Plans were followed to the latter!
So,El- Rufai,like Obi Ezekwezili and Nweke Junior were all outstanding till today!
So,El- Rufai,is the governor to beat in assessment of Nigeria political situation,less we forget!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Jostoman: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
Osidazz19:

I'm not worried. You should worry that your wish is about to come to NOTHING.
ok no problem
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by truthfinder319: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
So you are afraid of even mentioning your candidate? So after Buhari 8 years then another Northerner should take over? Can you take that if the case is reversed?

AnyanwuSilas:

https://dailytrust.com/you-cant-impose-tinubu-on-the-north-bafarawa-tells-el-rufai/
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by truthfinder319: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
So you are afraid of even mentioning your candidate? So after Buhari 8 years then another Northerner should take over? Can you take that if the case is reversed?
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Onyiridike(f): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
DIKEnaWAR:
Ok
El-Rufai wrongfully advised Tinubu to adopt Muslim-Muslim ticket but failure is now staring them on the face.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Bearfruit(f): 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
They have clone him i.e tinubu as they clone buhari be warned!!!
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Onyiridike(f): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
Northern Christians hate El-Rufai more than the devil.

Osidazz19:
mumu man.
El Rufai is way more respected than this mumu will ever be in the North.
Rufai is really getting to these fools.

Tinubu is your next President. Deal with it.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Dreal1247: 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Levels1:

The way Jonathan emerged from the truly minority, so shall Mr Peter Obi who is of one of the three major tribes emerge. Obasanjo and the people who matter have concluded. Moreover Nigerian youths have decided. So your sentiment and opinions remain yours. Count your losses in advance. Meanwhile, don't fail to spend the money which they have paid to you wisely.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by bencr7: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

obi cannot win till jesus comes don't waste your vote.. even Peter obi is even tired, he is just using this opportunity to sell himself to this nation which he has achieved and I give him accolades for that, cause he is strong and well determined.. vote for Atiku and let us rescue our nation from evil APC then we will then talk about igbo presidency which I advocated for in the first place.. igbo cannot become president like this
fulani to another fulani,pls carry ur Brain one side
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Levels1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Dreal1247:

The way Jonathan emerged from the truly minority, so shall Mr Peter Obi who is of one of the three major tribes emerge. Obasanjo and the people who matter have concluded. Moreover Nigerian youths have decided. So your sentiment and opinions remain yours. Count your losses in advance. Meanwhile, don't fail to spend the money which they have paid to you wisely.

My dear brother you are a comedian honestly.

Nigeria youths have decided on following Tinubu.

As such you are on your own.

You mean this same Man below?

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by tyinfinity: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Peter obi is a failure
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Dreal1247: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
Levels1:

My dear brother you are a comedian honestly.

Nigeria youths have decided on following Tinubu.

As such you are on your own.

You mean this same Man below?

https://thenationonlineng.net/bianca-ojukwu-narrates-encounter-with-stingy-peter-obi/

See what the most influential Yoruba man did.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/video-my-job-is-done-obasanjo-gives-up-seat-for-peter-obi-at-event/amp/

Balance it with facts and figures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LLHIgDOSfg
Obi addressing the Nigeria youths.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Levels1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
Dreal1247:

https://thenationonlineng.net/bianca-ojukwu-narrates-encounter-with-stingy-peter-obi/

See what the most influential Yoruba man did.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/video-my-job-is-done-obasanjo-gives-up-seat-for-peter-obi-at-event/amp/

Balance it with facts and figures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LLHIgDOSfg
Obi addressing the Nigeria youths.

And search on the below what your fraud candidate did from his track records

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by richystar(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Some of you will just open your gutter mouth and talk rubish as if you have no brain.
Yoruba this, Yoruba that. Despite the fact that we have a son contesting for president it still did not makes us burried our conscience... Almost all the said leaders of Yoruba are routing for Obi. We know those who are more trabalistic in this country but that won't stop us from doing the right thing.
Hendrixky:
Yeah...north is well educated than we thought

After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by mukthar2000(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
With their trademark we shall known them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Service Chiefs Arrive Senate For Their Screening Today / Police Promote Ibrahim Magu And 17 Others / 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.