Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai (26646 Views)

Peter Obi: Stop Comparing Actors With Unintelligent People, AGN Tells El-rufai / Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by 9gerian: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
But you igbos are allowed to instigate hatred against the Yorubas with your one-sided analysis that overlooked how many time igbos had partnered with the north politically without being labeled as tribalistic or even begrudged in anyway.

By the way, Major Ifeajuna was clearly identified as the mastermind with Major Nzeogwu sharing the leadership role of the coup with him according to all credible records.

And the death of the quartermaster, a soldier that is trained for such an eventuality even looked more circumstantial, and therefore cannot in anyway be compared to the cold blooded murder of the Premier of the Northern Region Amhadu Bello, the Prime Minister Tafawa Balewa, the premier of western region Samuel Akintola, Finance Minister Festus Okoh Tiebo etc.

Nnamdi Azikiwe strangely stayed away from the country for so long until the coup took place. The premier of the eastern region Michael Okpara was spared under very questionable circumstances. Speaker of the parliament Nwafor Orizu was spared too. These were the facts that gave the north as a block the impetus to successfully label the coup as an Igbo coup meant to grab power forcefully. Of cours this eventually led to an avoidable civil war.

The bottom line is that Igbos have more baggage that can be readily interpreted as being the most tribalistic if other tribes decide to count every historical and online attacks scores. So stop the attempts to label Yorubas as the worst tribalist, and I’m sure the mostly amiable Yorubas would equally sheath their swords.

Believeintruth:

Hope you know that there were two masterminds of that coup Ifeajuna and Ademoyega. And please remind me of Ademoyega's tribe. After you do that remind me of the tribe of the quartermaster general of the Nigerian army who was shot by Ifeajuna. His name was Arthur Unegbe, please remind me of his tribe and tell me how the coup was tribalistic. Dimka's coup killed a Northerner but it was not tagged a middle belt coup.
Look Oga do not mischievously attempt to use the past to incite hatred against igbos that talk is stale. Look for something else that can stick this one no work.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by VULCAN(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
It is so true that You can't support Tinubu or his party without sounding stupid.

A man that kept quiet for 8 whole years and never spoke out against the atrocities of the current govt is the man you are masturbating over because he cried out as he finally realised his chances are slipping away due to bad governance.

Indeed you sound stupid

AmotekunSW:

Since Tinubu spoke against the fuel scarcity and Naira crisis, Obi has run behind his wife's wrapper, Atiku has turned deaf and mute.

Same thing that cowardly fool called Obi does as UGM kills Anambra people every week. Useless coward.

It's in times of crisis we know true leaders.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by ipobarecriminals: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
asanausana91:
Atiku will win, you will start burning the south west and soldiers will use my father and family for targets practice.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by alimiadedayo1: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
bencr7:
fulani to another fulani,pls carry ur Brain one side
you will be shocked that winning election is not about your opinion or wish but political permutation and calculation
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Emmy000seun(m): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Don't draw your conclusion like that, mind you not all yoruba are fools, see Pa adebanjo, and lot of people, even if you get close to most yoruba you will know that dey don't support his candidacy.. the suffering is not tribalistic but general..the war we have at hand is the elite against the masses..
Hendrixky:
Yeah...north is well educated than we thought

After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by jamislaw(m): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
13 core northern state will throw their votes for kwankwaso, just understand this and know peace.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by BUGOFF(m): 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
ableguy:
This story make me remember the day my ex break up with me, I bath my aunt's son from 7am to 1:30pm
🤣😆😁
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Osidazz19: 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Who be this forgotten ex- governor - Bareewa? We did not see nor hear them long time now because they want their own continuity!
He doesn't seem to know that even the whole North reason well these days -on Equity, Fairness and Justice to cub different agitations but the ex- governor loves where his onions to imposed another Northerner on Nigerians! He is just waking up!
You may not like El - Rufai because of religion but very bold to confront power and during Obasanjo - El- Rufai made Abuja what is today!
Many Ministers there then were afraid,as he ensured Abuja Master Plans were followed to the latter!
So,El- Rufai,like Obi Ezekwezili and Nweke Junior were all outstanding till today!
So,El- Rufai,is the governor to beat in assessment of Nigeria political situation,less we forget!
Aptly stated.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by FoolishBoy419: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thinkam:
North doesn't owe anybody votes, especially not a criminal drug baron.

The only thing northerners and all Nigerians owe APC is fire.

Duk dan arewan da zai zabi tunibu to zai iya dasa bomb a masallaci ya tashi

Shi kuma wanda ya zabi Kasurgumin barawo Kaman Atiku me za ace mishi?

A duk duniya idan kana neman dakikai ka samu 'yan Arewa ka gama. Mene ne ya kawo ta'addanci ko kafirci dan wani ya zabi ra'ayinshi a siyasa? Wawa sakarai kawai dolo

After all, duka candidates din basuda amfani a Nigeria. Whoever it is that eventually wins, our region will continue to be backward and underdeveloped because we have one of the the highest but most useless population in the world
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Coolgent(m): 12:38am On Feb 05, 2023
Thinkam:
North doesn't owe anybody votes, especially not a criminal drug baron.

The only thing northerners and all Nigerians owe APC is fire.

Duk dan arewan da zai zabi tunibu to zai iya dasa bomb a masallaci ya tashi

Wannan gaskiya ne, Allah SWT yasa koda 12noon Tinubu ya fadi zabe
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Believeintruth: 4:24am On Feb 05, 2023
9gerian:
But you igbos are allowed to instigate hatred against the Yorubas with your one-sided analysis that overlooked how many time igbos had partnered with the north politically without being labeled as tribalistic or even begrudged in anyway.

By the way, Major Ifeajuna was clearly identified as the mastermind with Major Nzeogwu sharing the leadership role of the coup with him according to all credible records.

And the death of the quartermaster, a soldier that is trained for such an eventuality even looked more circumstantial, and therefore cannot in anyway be compared to the cold blooded murder of the Premier of the Northern Region Amhadu Bello, the Prime Minister Tafawa Balewa, the premier of western region Samuel Akintola, Finance Minister Festus Okoh Tiebo etc.

Nnamdi Azikiwe strangely stayed away from the country for so long until the coup took place. The premier of the eastern region Michael Okpara was spared under very questionable circumstances. Speaker of the parliament Nwafor Orizu was spared too. These were the facts that gave the north as a block the impetus to successfully label the coup as an Igbo coup meant to grab power forcefully. Of cours this eventually led to an avoidable civil war.

The bottom line is that Igbos have more baggage that can be readily interpreted as being the most tribalistic if other tribes decide to count every historical and online attacks scores. So stop the attempts to label Yorubas as the worst tribalist, and I’m sure the mostly amiable Yorubas would equally sheath their swords.

Oga do not again try to twist history. Ejoor was the main reason why the coup in the Eastern region failed when he left Lagos and headed for Enugu where he commanded rhe battalion he gave orders to change the current guys in charge of the armoury and arrested those who left the barracks without authorisation who incidentally were at the Premier's House waiting to arrest him once the Papal Nuncio left his residence. Nwafor Orizu was never I'm the list of those targeted. The people in the list that escaped were K.O Mbadiwe that escaped by jumping the fence of his residence when he found out that Okotie Eboh was arrested. Ironsi also escaped because he was tipped off by a call from Col Yakubu Pam shortly before he was arrested. Azikiwe was likely tipped off by Ifeajuna because they were cousins.

You wany to mischievously dodge that an Igbo senior officer was killed in that coup that is whybyou have refused to answer my question as to what tribe was the then quartermaster general of the Nigerian army who was shot by Ifeajuna? Also Ifeajuna was the mastermind yes, but himself and Major Ademoyega were the real minds behind that coup. Please tell us which tribe was Major Adewale Ademoyega from also one of the participants in that coup Lt Fola Oyewole, please tell us the tribe he is from too.
Oga even the coup stopped the ongoing riots in the Western Region. So stop the lies and propaganda.
This games have failed look for something else and 1966 is a long time ago to use and whip up anti Igbo sentiments, your evil plan has failed. Don't twist history next time. I also quoted credible sources and unlike you I don't selectively spread them in a bid to spread disinformation by twisting facts.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Believeintruth: 4:26am On Feb 05, 2023
AmotekunSW:

I don't reply Nyamiri dogs

Say a dingbat like you
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Believeintruth: 4:26am On Feb 05, 2023
AmotekunSW:

I don't reply Nyamiri dogs

Says a dingbat like you
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Believeintruth: 4:27am On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=Levels1 post=120635998][/quote]

There is no bitter truth you don't have sense
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:29am On Feb 05, 2023
Senioreddy:
Lols El-rufai is now a lone ranger. The north has since left him and his goons. Ganduje seems to be so quiet these days.

Ganduje's babariga dollar stuffing case file is still on the EFCC shelve. If he tries any rubbish, he will be dealt with. He can still be removed even before the election by impeachment and nothing will happen.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by DIKEnaWAR: 5:49am On Feb 05, 2023
Onyiridike:

El-Rufai wrongfully advised Tinubu to adopt Muslim-Muslim ticket but failure is now staring them on the face.

If the north wanted power to shift to the south, they would have given Osinbajo APC ticket and run a normal Christian /Muslim ticket. They want Atiku to succeed Buhari, but didn't reckon there's a Peter Obi somewhere.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Levels1(m): 7:08am On Feb 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

There is no bitter truth you don't have sense

Your father doesn't have Sense.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Inosky: 7:13am On Feb 05, 2023
For better Nigeria
Vote LP
Vote Labour Party
Vote Peter Obi

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by respect80(m): 7:44am On Feb 05, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Lobatan. Isn't same core north again? They'd teach tinubu election 101. Even El-Rufai is simply running with the hares and haunting with the hounds
grin
This would have been true if El rufai was supporting both sides. I think it is more correct to say El rufai
is like a dragon that blandishes with the head and smites with the tail.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by adekolaelect(m): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2023
Who is this Gorilla speaking on behave of northerners?
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Believeintruth: 8:42am On Feb 05, 2023
Levels1:

My father doesn't have Sense.

I quite agree
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by 9gerian: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2023
You may have a point but nothing strong enough to counterbalance the optics available as the facts of the first coup in Nigeria.

Find screenshots of the coup plotters and confirm the tribes most represented (I used screenshots because I have observed deliberate tampering of facts after they are shared). Also compare the government members listed alongside to see the tribes most ably represented (igbos had Azikiwe, Orizu and Ironsi in the 7 man cabinet). The striking thing is that all those part of the government were killed except the Igbos amongst them. This is why the coup that was initially celebrated by most Nigerians was in retrospect labeled an Igbo coup (whether wrong or right). This is why it is important to always have deeper reflections devoid of raw and hasty emotions.

If you still don’t see this conspiracy as valid, proceed to check the screenshots of the full list of the casualties/murdered to see how other tribes except the igbos were mostly affected. This is why the death of the Igbo quartermaster didn’t carry enough weight to counterbalance the labeling of the coup as igbo’s.

It was also too convenient to explain away why Igbo officers failed to kill their own when others were killed. This seed rallied too much raw emotions that led to programs in the north and eventually the civil war.

Igbos seemed to have a different standard for their own leaders but always try to hold other tribe’s leaders accountable. When a single Yoruba (Awolowo) made or is perceived to have made a mistake, it is the whole Yoruba people and they are still liable in the eyes of the Igbos. But when Azikiwe, refuses referendum from being added to the constitution, Igbos simply deny him or say it was a long time ago, attempting frantically to overlook how this has constrained every tribe including igbos till date.

Same thing with the unification decree by General Aguiyi Ironsi who collapsed all the regional governments into a unitary one, thereby creating all the restructuring and resource control problems Nigeria is battling till date. Igbos never talk about this.

By the way, it was another Igbo, Nwafor Orizu who was the Speaker of the parliament that handed over the reigns of government power to a fellow Igbo General Aguiyi ironsi under questionable circumstances.

I hope you can now see what others see from the outside because Igbos never seem to dwell or reflect on the problems their own forerunners created but do not miss a beat vilifying all the past leaders from other tribes, and insisting only they were the problem.

We know igbos suffered untold hardship as a result of the civil war, which is very regrettable and should never have happened. However, the buildup to that war was seriously fueled by the available optics showing mostly igbo military officers seizing power and killing all other tribes in the government but sparing their own.

So no history is twisted. Just setting the records straight that Yorubas can never be the most trbalistic tribe in Nigeria, since they don’t own the records listed above.

Believeintruth:

Oga do not again try to twist history. Ejoor was the main reason why the coup in the Eastern region failed when he left Lagos and headed for Enugu where he commanded rhe battalion he gave orders to change the current guys in charge of the armoury and arrested those who left the barracks without authorisation who incidentally were at the Premier's House waiting to arrest him once the Papal Nuncio left his residence. Nwafor Orizu was never I'm the list of those targeted. The people in the list that escaped were K.O Mbadiwe that escaped by jumping the fence of his residence when he found out that Okotie Eboh was arrested. Ironsi also escaped because he was tipped off by a call from Col Yakubu Pam shortly before he was arrested. Azikiwe was likely tipped off by Ifeajuna because they were cousins.

You wany to mischievously dodge that an Igbo senior officer was killed in that coup that is whybyou have refused to answer my question as to what tribe was the then quartermaster general of the Nigerian army who was shot by Ifeajuna? Also Ifeajuna was the mastermind yes, but himself and Major Ademoyega were the real minds behind that coup. Please tell us which tribe was Major Adewale Ademoyega from also one of the participants in that coup Lt Fola Oyewole, please tell us the tribe he is from too.
Oga even the coup stopped the ongoing riots in the Western Region. So stop the lies and propaganda.
This games have failed look for something else and 1966 is a long time ago to use and whip up anti Igbo sentiments, your evil plan has failed. Don't twist history next time. I also quoted credible sources and unlike you I don't selectively spread them in a bid to spread disinformation by twisting facts.

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Levels1(m): 9:43am On Feb 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

Say a dingbat like you

Your father is an idiot
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Levels1(m): 9:53am On Feb 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

I quite agree

Your father doesn't have sense and that's why he gave birth to someone like you who winyw see the end of this year Amen
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Sunnyja: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Since Tinubu spoke against the fuel scarcity and Naira crisis, Obi has run behind his wife's wrapper, Atiku has turned deaf and mute.

Same thing that cowardly fool called Obi does as UGM kills Anambra people every week. Useless coward. Yes, just as someone asked "where are the cows"?

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Sunnyja: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Same thing that cowardly fool called Obi does as UGM kills Anambra people every week. Useless coward.

Yes, just as someone asked " where are the cows"?
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Useless quote of the year.....

Where was TINUBU when so many atrocities where going on in Nigeria?

Where was his voice even when Fulanis started raping your sisters and mothers and chasing them to Benin Republic from Ogun State?

Where was his voice when the whole Yoruba decided to form Amotekun which you are even answering today out of foolishness of not knowing why.....

Amotekun was formed because TINUBU , your true leader never felt it concerned him because it does not affect the Freddy selfish interest he is nursing .....

So the death of many Yorubas , is not his concern yet you call him your TRUE LEADER....

You even have guts to insult PETER OBI...lols

Between Tinubu and Peter Obi who has more influence in the face of the President ?

This only shows more reasons to say that TINUBU is a selfish Tribal bigot who should never near the corridors of power with his vice President who could not safeguard the lives of his Secondary school children when he was Borno State Governor .......lols

Go and hide Mr boy....
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sunnyja:
Yes, just as someone asked " where are the cows"?

Hahahahahaha..,.some people truly are not supposed to be Nigerians where we seek developments and peaceful assistance ....

Look at the trash he is spewing ....lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Service Chiefs Arrive Senate For Their Screening Today / Police Promote Ibrahim Magu And 17 Others / 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.