Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity (34903 Views)

Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) / Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity / ASUU Strike: NLC Protests Rock States In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by moodyguy: 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
FAKE NEWS there was no protest in warri
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by Belleful: 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Devil-lose Emeifiele, you will die by plane crash. The plane you and your family will use to carry our money you stole to go and invest in America will kill you.
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by blueAgent(m): 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
adekolaelect:
Na you who are insulting Tinubu bcs he speaks out the concern of patrotic Nigerians . Many of you supports of unrest and calamity in the country in the name of politic are the one with no sense. Sadness is awaiting you people of bitterness.

Tinubu speaks for his selfish end not Nigerians, only blind and unintelligent ppl like you are supporting him.
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by oyin44: 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Govocrete:

There is something we need to understand.

This is not the first time CBN is introducing new banknotes. The processes have always been seamless. Today, politician have hijacked the process.

Most Nigerian deposited their old banknotes to their various banks. While their banks exchanged the same volume from CBN. The question now is, what happened to the banknotes CBN exchange or supplied the various bank?

Some people claimed 100 days are not enough to exchange the old banknotes in their possession. Is this not madness. Why are they keeping such huge amount at home while the masses suffer.

My only annoyance is that the CBN fail to sanction any bank of the banks for hording the new banknotes.
from ur comment ....

It means that the bank managers aid and abet such cases...

Why l am blaming emefiele is that he should have known better..what l mean is that...

if he had prepared himself towards this task, this similar occurrence wouldn't have reared its ugly head...

We are all Nigerians we know ourselves more than we do...

once an opportunity presents itself Nigerians are ready to expoit it and cheat themselves ..

1 Like

Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by AmuDimpka: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Komu1048:

Sebi in alambla, all the banks Atm is dispensing new notes. It's affecting all other Nigerians except southyeast.

Wen una go decide to withdraw ur brain back from obituary come 25th. It will be too late
Yoruba man and lousy mouth...onlne mouth
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by maasoap(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Cricketman:
Organized protests

Make Dem allow Buhari fun*k d Agbado up... Stop protesting, it only helping Agbado lord's

Meanwhile, I still get 5 30litres for my generator house... I nor Sabi stress myself

This mumu is still high on the lies sold to him by Emefiele and Buhari. grin grin grin
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by JoeNL22(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
you and your mother wanna turn me to heaven abi?
Heaven ke?
Why would we?
Do you have a PVC?
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by yusufadebayo02(m): 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by jayworld15(m): 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
stop defending vomit

That's my POV. Please, hold unto yours.
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by HellVictorinho7: 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
JoeNL22:

Heaven ke?
Why would we?
Do you have a PVC?
i have problems a pvc cannot solve
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by HellVictorinho7: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
jayworld15:

That's my POV. Please, hold unto yours.
whatever
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by JoeNL22(m): 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
i have problems a pvc cannot solve
And they are?
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by yusufadebayo02(m): 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
JoeNL22:

And they are?
I'm ugly, I don't have wife and I don't know how to toast. Would incoming president do that on my behalf?
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by JoeNL22(m): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
yusufadebayo02:

I'm ugly, I don't have wife and I don't know how to toast. Would incoming president do that on my behalf?
No. Why should they. Have you tried self development?
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by yusufadebayo02(m): 12:00am On Feb 05, 2023
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by HellVictorinho7: 12:07am On Feb 05, 2023
JoeNL22:

And they are?
i need money at least.....summary....,imagine mosquitoes tormenting,small button phone frustrating,lack of clothes,huge debts caused by poverty,stubborn scalp infection,distressing change of location,....i cannot tell myself celebrate anything. why is it that when people give me peanuts,they call it undeserved favour? furk when i was born .,! sorrow i face mostly.they dont consider
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by cyndylove64(f): 2:22am On Feb 05, 2023
highchief1:
nani wene
ohunma😁
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by cyndylove64(f): 2:27am On Feb 05, 2023
highchief1:
nani wene
ohunma
🙏
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by highchief1: 3:35am On Feb 05, 2023
cyndylove64:
ohunma😁
that’s my sister I’m just chasing clout here I pity ppl who take me seriously.Hope you are good
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by HeroicMeastro: 3:36am On Feb 05, 2023
Terabyteck:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/03/tension-in-delta-as-protests-rock-warri/
I thought some misinformed, unintelligent, dumb ass*s claimed the policy is affecting only a presidential candidate out of over 300mil Nigerians.
I cannot just imagine a fool will think that way...
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by Ruthless70: 4:27am On Feb 05, 2023
blueAgent:

Urchins,APC supporters and stupidity are 5 and 6.

Your Ipob terrorist should use another words we r tired of ur intellect foolishness, calling someone urchin and igbos r miscreants n sinister

1 Like

Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 05, 2023
Many of you crying now supported emefailures policy before, you said it was the best thing that happened to Nigeria. Corruption will be wiped out, vote buying will cease.

Why are you crying now. Will a man who has no money to feed his family for 1 month care about voting?

Never see something. PVC is the new legal tender now.
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by Turboking(m): 6:16am On Feb 05, 2023
ezechi242:
my opinion bout this new naira is that buhari and emefiele did this just so nigerians would turn against APC and vote PDP, it is clear buhari is supporting atiku....now we would have to bear all these for the next two weeks after the election, because i have a feeling that the currency change is all a mirage, they only printed a little amount of the new naira note.....mark my word the new notes would faze out after the election and the old notes will still be the legal tender ......there were actually no changes that is why they did a cheap job on the note.
oyel dey ur head bro..U sabi wetin sub
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by ozome15(m): 6:18am On Feb 05, 2023
We the indigenous people of Nigeria should not fall for this as this is one of the strategies this failed government want to use frustrate the election and the new Nigeria that is about to come let's all be wise
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by Tom1960: 6:38am On Feb 05, 2023
Emefiele is working with the PDP to scuttle the election. He will fail certainly.
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by cyndylove64(f): 7:40am On Feb 05, 2023
highchief1:
that’s my sister I’m just chasing clout here I pity ppl who take me seriously.Hope you are good
good morning,am fine
Happy Sunday
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by highchief1: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2023
cyndylove64:
good morning,am fine
Happy Sunday
same to u.be good
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by blueAgent(m): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2023
Ruthless70:

Your Ipob terrorist should use another words we r tired of ur intellect foolishness, calling someone urchin and igbos r miscreants n sinister

Clown.

All Apc supporters and URCHINS are stupid and insane.

Affliction can never arise the second time.

1 Like

Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by Ruthless70: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2023
blueAgent:

Clown.

All Apc supporters and URCHINS are stupid and insane.

Affliction can never arise the second time.

Charger seller Biko.
No intellectual one will type this.
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by dominion001(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2023
highchief1:
eveeybody from ika abi Agbor are fools bro.It’s not an emefiele thing.
Insulting a whole tribe because of one Man proves how st.upid you are.
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by Jamalson(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ahh. If we dont want this problem to continue then we need to vote this evil people out. Say no to APC Say no to buhunwari. Say no to thiefnib . Say no to fulani
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by blueAgent(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ruthless70:

Charger seller Biko.
No intellectual one will type this.

When I left FUTO, you were still struggling to pass your junior Wace.

No educated and sensible person would ever support APC and Tinubu

Clown.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter / Ben Ayade Commissions Toothpick Factory In Cross River State / Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.