Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity (34897 Views)

Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) / Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity / ASUU Strike: NLC Protests Rock States In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by Aghanel(m): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
highchief1:
what did they achieve yahoo yahoo and drug abroad.I won’t return your insult it will bring me down to ur level bro.

You can never be in my level.
Stupid boy.
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by blackboy2star(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
How's he a fool? No abusive word please... Let's engage and learn lol

oyin44:
Emefiele is the greatest fool l have ever seen in my life
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by blueAgent(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=Ruthless70 post=120656362][/quote]
You act and sound like and Urchin.

Stop hiding your identity.

Waste of resources.

1 Like

Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by Ruthless70: 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
blueAgent:

You act and sound like and Urchin.

Stop hiding your identity.

Waste of resources.

See pig tribe calling one Urchin Igbo are the head of urchin n brigands...
Did I have Ur time No
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by blueAgent(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ruthless70:

See pig tribe calling one Urchin Igbo are the head of urchin n brigands...
Did I have Ur time No

You are gradually exposing yourself.

Sadwest, Typical 2 face ppl.

All urchins would face worst situation than Nigerians faced under this useless administration.

1 Like

Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by JoeNL22(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
i need money at least.....summary....,imagine mosquitoes tormenting,small button phone frustrating,lack of clothes,huge debts caused by poverty,stubborn scalp infection,distressing change of location,....i cannot tell myself celebrate anything. why is it that when people give me peanuts,they call it undeserved favour? furk when i was born .,! sorrow i face mostly.they dont consider
Everything will be alright. Are you a Christian?
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by JoeNL22(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
yusufadebayo02:

Not all problem PVC can solve. My PVC can only makes someone to be come a country president, senator, Honourable, governor and so on. After election, Mr president will lock Aso rock gate purposely because of me and you. You can't get access to him, no matter how hard u try. So!! Stop canvassing people to get what isn't benefit them.
I can't be a president doesn't mean I should not vote/campaign or canvass for someone who can be one. The reason why I am campaigning for obi is because 90% of the problems we face, obi has provided practical simple solutions to them. What he just needs to do is to build a system, style, strategy and structure to implement his simple solutions to the Nigerian problems plaguingus in the 21st century. And guess what?, 99% of the solutions obi suggested are also the solutions that I have been shouting ontop of my voice for over 8 years. So I campaigning for him because I know he will do the right thing in ensuring Nigeria is the right place of peace, progress and Prosperity.
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by HellVictorinho7: 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
JoeNL22:

Everything will be alright. Are you a Christian?
all the employers i have had ask same question....but my faith in such things(religious stuff) accidentally died some years ago when my entire family was homeless and impoverished..,we reside in different places now, as for me,i have specifically passed through over 4 uncompleted buildings and slept outside in open space but my older brother has also been brutalised by the police for no useful reason ,he has acute sores to treat and i cannot imagine his suffering,he has no phone,sim ,job,food security..etc my mum still stays in an uncompleted building., i have lost an android phone twice,chargers,sim ,etc owing to worry,lack of peace ,lack of security,all the money spent on them gone,now typing with a button phone,,,also i have to keep telling my employers i am still a christian since they cannot accept me as an atheist.my latest employer gave me an apartment to use till october next year but i still have to buy food on credit and i cannot explain how this week will likely be for me.my mum cannot share the overrated apartment with me..,we as a family now reside in over four different places.,,sometimes i wonder if i will ever get married or have a female partner that will stay for up to a week.....even if online, in conclusion,i am tired.
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 06, 2023
ParasiteWest:
There cannot be a right government until the West is put in their place. The interest of the West in developing countries is to make sure the developing countries remain impoverished so the citizens of those countries would find migration to the West for 'greener pastures' attractive where they're then exploited and exposed to modern day slavery. Their intent is to keep the West as a 'paradise' in the minds of the manipulated public. The West influenced the politics of Africa directly/indirectly. The right govt will get the 'Gaddafi treatment'
AnyanwuSilas:
I'm an Igbo man and not a Muslim, I know what's good for Africans, it's the West that destabilise our continent and take our best brain, why should I live in the US or RUSSIA when chance is being created by Russia to build my home? Russia have more nuclear warheads than the US, nobody will win a nuclear war, it will simply destroy the world, as an African it's better the world be destroyed and sent back to stone age instead the US will enslave the world, you think Russia is alone? The US are hypocrite, what did Obama do for Africans as a black man? they rather used him to destabilised Africa, was it not Obama that killed Gaddafi, Let’s be Frank, a multipolar world is better than one world order.
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 06, 2023
ParasiteWest:
There cannot be a right government until the West is put in their place. The interest of the West in developing countries is to make sure the developing countries remain impoverished so the citizens of those countries would find migration to the West for 'greener pastures' attractive where they're then exploited and exposed to modern day slavery. Their intent is to keep the West as a 'paradise' in the minds of the manipulated public. The West influenced the politics of Africa directly/indirectly. The right govt will get the 'Gaddafi treatment'
AnyanwuSilas:
I'm an Igbo man and not a Muslim, I know what's good for Africans, it's the West that destabilise our continent and take our best brain, why should I live in the US or RUSSIA when chance is being created by Russia to build my home? Russia have more nuclear warheads than the US, nobody will win a nuclear war, it will simply destroy the world, as an African it's better the world be destroyed and sent back to stone age instead the US will enslave the world, you think Russia is alone? The US are hypocrite, what did Obama do for Africans as a black man? they rather used him to destabilised Africa, was it not Obama that killed Gaddafi, Let’s be Frank, a multipolar world is better than one world order.
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by Ruthless70: 8:13am On Feb 06, 2023
blueAgent:

You are gradually exposing yourself.

Sadwest, Typical 2 face ppl.

All urchins would face worst situation than Nigerians faced under this useless administration.

Ewu
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by blueAgent(m): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2023
Ruthless70:

Ewu

That's what you named your lineage?

Goat grin grin grin
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by Ruthless70: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2023
blueAgent:

That's what you named your lineage?

Goat grin grin grin

It's better use for ipob terrorist.
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by blueAgent(m): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2023
Ruthless70:

It's better use for ipob terrorist.

You better use your head now, becos you are not sure of it been on your shoulders in the next 24hrs grin grin grin

Skull minners .
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by Ruthless70: 11:07am On Feb 06, 2023
blueAgent:

You better use your head now, becos you are not sure of it been on your shoulders in the next 24hrs grin grin grin

Skull minners .

It will be on my shoulder, if I don't enter terrorist region.

Otokoto
Clifford Orji
Okija thought us skull minning
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by blueAgent(m): 11:44am On Feb 06, 2023
Ruthless70:

It will be on my shoulder, if I don't enter terrorist region.

Otokoto
Clifford Orji
Okija thought us skull minning

Clown try go Osun state and the rest of Sadwest region.

grin grin grin
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by Ruthless70: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
blueAgent:

Clown try go Osun state and the rest of Sadwest region.

grin grin grin

Go south yeast
Flat head
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by blueAgent(m): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ruthless70:

Go south yeast
Flat head

Am already there dumbass.

Is owerri in the North?
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by Ruthless70: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
blueAgent:

Am already there dumbass.

Is owerri in the North?

Stay there fool
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by nurusystem(m): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
all the employers i have had ask same question....but my faith in such things(religious stuff) accidentally died some years ago when my entire family was homeless and impoverished..,we reside in different places now, as for me,i have specifically passed through over 4 uncompleted buildings and slept outside in open space but my older brother has also been brutalised by the police for no useful reason ,he has acute sores to treat and i cannot imagine his suffering,he has no phone,sim ,job,food security..etc my mum still stays in an uncompleted building., i have lost an android phone twice,chargers,sim ,etc owing to worry,lack of peace ,lack of security,all the money spent on them gone,now typing with a button phone,,,also i have to keep telling my employers i am still a christian since they cannot accept me as an atheist.my latest employer gave me an apartment to use till october next year but i still have to buy food on credit and i cannot explain how this week will likely be for me.my mum cannot share the overrated apartment with me..,we as a family now reside in over four different places.,,sometimes i wonder if i will ever get married or have a female partner that will stay for up to a week.....even if online, in conclusion,i am tired.
yon need to try and move closer to Allah, He is the Creator Of Good & Bad
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by HellVictorinho7: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
nurusystem:

yon need to try and move closer to Allah, He is the Creator Of Good & Bad
allah? jehovah? u know what ,whatever will happen will happen.
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by nurusystem(m): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
allah? jehovah? u know what ,whatever will happen will happen.
right, but you have to connect & believe in him that he those whatsoever he wils. good or Bad
Re: Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity by HellVictorinho7: 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
nurusystem:

right, but you have to connect & believe in him that he those whatsoever he wils. good or Bad
meaning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To Alex Badeh's Assassination / A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos) / Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.