Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,696 members, 7,851,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) (2771 Views)

APC Crisis: Giadom Has Resigned From NWC - Nabena / Abba Kyari Vs Monguno: Jokolo Says Buhari Recognises COS As β€˜Deputy President’ / Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Gorilla acceptance right there. Please tell the mods not to ban me anymore for referring to you as such.
There are cute men, not only handsome - that's why your literacy levels are stuck at 30% after 60 years of independence and massive oil wealth. It's your toxic masculinity that tells you men aren't cute. Ask your oppressed women if they find some men cute or not.

You can ask them yourself. Our women are so oppressed you hardly see any marrying out, definitely not a SA man. While your women are so not oppressed and satisfied they run from your weak ass to us Nigerians, confessing on all social platforms how Naija men are the best. Causing your hatefilled selves to attack the innocent men eh? wink wink

https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=665197424007053&id=105849064096788&eav=AfZaRjZx-WbNeDXsDZ3c6S_Bh8eI5LmHFLCvjxabv4aYPeQZsXzxpVU88oQRbb65HYs&paipv=0&_rdr

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.pulse.ng/gist/pop-culture/nigeria-why-do-south-african-women-like-our-men/n7s8bk8.amp&ved=2ahUKEwiFnLn06_z8AhWsi_0HHRVWCCAQFnoECAsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2gUbGxmmXLC_KWI22m1JNz

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Oh, I forgot the mention the hospitals, schools, universities, etc....
Please, check how the black SA government built 3 million free houses for the poor.
Increased electricity to to 7 million more people. Over 90% of black slaves are overly literate and can slam dunk Nigerians on NL
without breaking a sweat while Nigerians run off to moderators to be rescued from the onslaught
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeah, your people are so "literate" they're vastly jobless and jealous of the illiterates that can actually work, out doing them in their own country. You can't compete with a Nigerian bro.
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Yeah, your people are so "literate" they're vastly jobless and jealous of the illiterates that can actually work, out doing them in their own country. You can't compete with a Nigerian bro.

Selling ponmo, running brothels and drug peddliing requires literaxy πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Selling ponmo, running brothels and drug peddliing requires literaxy πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Yes also infamous as the highest achieving Blacks in almost all countries of the world, dominating in plenty sports and even besting citizens of their host nations take brain power, more than any SA can imagine really.

Don't worry bro, keep being a sissy and loacking after your fellow man's an*s while the White man and your women keep doing the heavy work. Alright!

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You can ask them yourself. Our women are so oppressed you hardly see any marrying out, definitely not a SA man. While your women are so not oppressed and satisfied they run from your weak ass to us Nigerians, confessing on all social platforms how Naija men are the best. Causing your hatefilled selves to attack the innocent men eh? wink wink

z

Why would someone with the best looking women in Africa want a Nigerian women πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

It's a fact Nigerian men only score SA alcoholics and druggies, it's taboo dating a Nigerian because you're all s evil when you get to South Africa - no conscious at all. You're just out to destroy the country coz you're so jealous and bitter.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Why would someone with the best looking women in Africa want a Nigerian women πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
It's a fact Nigerian men only score SA alcoholics and druggies, it's taboo dating a Nigerian because you're all s evil when you get to South Africa - no conscious at all. You're just out to destroy the country coz you're so jealous and bitter.
Jealous? Oh boy!! Tell that to this SA woman...
https://www.nairaland.com/5410861/south-african-lady-explains-why

Or this SA politician, it's even a national emergency.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/25/xenophobia-nigerian-men-are-snatching-our-wives-south-african-politician/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwis557i8Pz8AhUPY6QEHfT6COE4ChAWegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw3xKvFPY7kUVHQc3XIplv13
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
Digital agberos have derailed my thread long enough, will get back to them on page 3. Let's discuss political resignations in Africa now.
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by oglalasioux(m): 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
Everything the black man touches spoils. Look at the once posh SA now a refuse dump.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Gorilla acceptance right there. Please tell the mods not to ban me anymore for referring to you as such.
There are cute men, not only handsome - that's why your literacy levels are stuck at 30% after 60 years of independence and massive oil wealth. It's your toxic masculinity that tells you men aren't cute. Ask your oppressed women if they find some men cute or not.
Talk of oppression when your country has the highest murder rate on women.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/11/23/crime-worrying-in-south-africa-7000-murdered-in-three-months&ved=2ahUKEwiii6Cj8_z8AhUihP0HHatfByEQFnoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2B0D6UFdpBi31sBfcYRHxo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://journals.assaf.org.za/index.php/sacq/article/view/1050/732&ved=2ahUKEwjT6KvG9Pz8AhUGecAKHcvWAvA4FBAWegQIGhAB&usg=AOvVaw2vvOjrUP_TCJbnHS0ySjqw

https://www.saferspaces.org.za/learn-how/entry/tackling-violence-in-south-africa-the-context

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-45547975.amp&ved=2ahUKEwi5vofl9Pz8AhVKg1wKHRIUA904HhAWegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw1A-xdMaU25nPL6ePW3iC9r

Don't kill all the women though! No wonder they run to us,the real men, not their killer country men.
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
oglalasioux:
Everything the black man touches spoils. Look at the once posh SA now a refuse dump. WannaHowzit

Well not all Blacks. SA especially has the highest crime rate in Africa, the country is going to shits since it was handed over to them.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1328901/cities-with-highest-crime-index-in-africa/#:~:text=Murder%20and%20organized%20crime%20are,country%20ranked%20fifth%20in%20Africa.

As you can see the top cities with highest crime in Africa is in SA.
Sad what they're turning the once beautiful country to. cry cry

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:26am On Feb 05, 2023
⬆️⬆️⬆️ wow someone has gone completely mad up in my thread (Localstandard1 aka lowkeySTARVATION)

Nigerians please tie your hungry future Japagerian to a tree (as you always do with psych patients instead of giving them treatment).

morbid419scam (Morpheus101) you've been recognised.
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by Fira09(m): 6:19am On Feb 05, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Parrot69 next time get to your trolling objective quicker under your main account so I obliterate your digital agbero bum faster.
You are disgusting nuisa***. Check when the acct was created and time spent online.

Not a surprise though, coming from HIVIANS

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by Parrot69: 6:42am On Feb 05, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Parrot69 next time get to your trolling objective quicker under your main account so I obliterate your digital agbero bum faster.
Xup house nigga, you made a post about Ghana & MT(hen), ma homeboys came for your head and you left with your tail in BTW your legs. Poor boy embarassed sorry for the disgracegrin grin
NOW, before calling me out make sure you've signed your suicide warrant. I gat no mercy for Kaffirs and 4th class citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 6:45am On Feb 05, 2023
Good riddance!
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 6:45am On Feb 05, 2023
Parrot69:

Xup house nigga, you made a post about Ghana & MT(hen), ma homeboys came for your head and you left with your tail in BTW your legs. Poor boy embarassed sorry for the disgracegrin grin
NOW, before calling me out make sure you've signed your suicide warrant. I gat no mercy for Kaffirs and 4th class citizens.
This im.becile is now on this thread. smh. Talk about obsession
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 6:46am On Feb 05, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Well not all Blacks. SA especially has the highest crime rate in Africa, the country is going to shits since it was handed over to them.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1328901/cities-with-highest-crime-index-in-africa/#:~:text=Murder%20and%20organized%20crime%20are,country%20ranked%20fifth%20in%20Africa.

As you can see the top cities with highest crime in Africa is in SA.
Sad what they're turning the once beautiful country to. cry cry
You sadly don't know what you're talking about Uncle Tom
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by Parrot69: 6:50am On Feb 05, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Baba get out! What pain did you inflict?

Go back and read again. Same you ran from your previous thread never to say jack again is talking.

Locate the many South Africans on Nairaland and ask them why they ran and abandoned their accounts, and they are plenty. Ask the so-called TMKSouth or whatever his name is where he is and why he ran.

Many came before you here and are no more. You're next!
Hes the same guy. TMKSOUTH
I think this is his 3rd account on nairaland with 3 different emails. I'm following up on his trail, I will expose his dehydrated face soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by Parrot69: 7:04am On Feb 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
This im.becile is now on this thread. smh. Talk about obsession
Black enslaved chimp cheesy
What's up house nigga?? How are you doing today? I can see you're yet to recover from yesterday's KO cheesy
How would you want yours this morning? Let me start with you first before I finish off with WannaHowzit( your gay friend)

It came to my notice that 85% of South African men are average heights BTW 5/5 & 5/7. A few make it up to the 6inches bracket.
Most of you men are so skinny and wear tight jeans with poorly structured dental tooth, face so wrinkled like that of chimpanzees, hence the inferiority complex that you developed towards your west african counterparts (Nigerians) who your women are more inclined to because they are more hefty, healthier, bulky and good looking men. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by GeneralPula: 7:06am On Feb 05, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Outgoing SA Deputy President David Mabuza
Who is this young looking Milf with black hair behind him?

Can you get me her contact? I want to invite her to Nigeria for vacation..

I’ll take her to Ijebu to go see where Hot & cold water springing..

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 7:32am On Feb 05, 2023
Parrot69:

Black enslaved chimp cheesy
What's up house nigga?? How are you doing today? I can see you're yet to recover from yesterday's KO cheesy
How would you want yours this morning? Let me start with you first before I finish off with WannaHowzit( your gay friend)

It came to my notice that 85% of South African men are average heights BTW 5/5 & 5/7. A few make it up to the 6inches bracket.
Most of you men are so skinny and wear tight jeans with poorly structured dental tooth, face so wrinkled like that of chimpanzees, hence the inferiority complex that you developed towards your west african counterparts (Nigerians) who your women are more inclined to because they are more hefty, healthier, bulky and good looking men. cheesy
LOL, Lemme guess....."it's the whites that are beautiful". When it comes to beautful, people with beautiful hydrated skin, you are sadly no match for us.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by morohunfola78008: 8:26am On Feb 05, 2023
your brain have been hacked ,someone is remote controlling the way you now think your brain have been hacked ,someone is remote controlling the way you now think...
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 9:14am On Feb 05, 2023
Parrot69:

Hes the same guy. TMKSOUTH
I think this is his 3rd account on nairaland with 3 different emails. I'm following up on his trail, I will expose his dehydrated face soon.
Then he most be very obsessed with Nigerians, and all those profile pics most have been stolen somewhere.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by Parrot69: 11:30am On Feb 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
LOL, Lemme guess....."it's the whites that are beautiful". When it comes to beautful, people with beautiful hydrated skin, you are sadly no match for us.

A Nigerian won the Miss World back then in your country in 2001, when you were a toddler still sucking ya Mama Falling, Nose-dived, stretch-marked, dried Boobs. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2023
Parrot69:

A Nigerian won the Miss World back then in your country in 2001, when you were a toddler still sucking ya Mama Falling, Nose-dived, stretch-marked, dried Boobs. grin grin
A Nigerian won the Miss World in 2001 and Nigeria has never been near the top ten in any beauty pageant again, Proving it was a flash in the pan. Now compare how many time SA has won international pageants, or has been in the top 3, top 5 or top 10 and come back to talk. I provide Facts while you dish out the insults. Mo.ron

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

Who is this young looking Milf with black hair behind him?

Can you get me her contact? I want to invite her to Nigeria for vacation..

I’ll take her to Ijebu to go see where Hot & cold water springing..

GenerallyPoor, what vacation and Ijebu are you on about? We all know you live inside a poop-filled Lagos gutter πŸ’© with maggot69gaysexposition (I mean Parrot69).
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by Parrot69: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
A Nigerian won the Miss World in 2001 and Nigeria has never been near the top ten in any beauty pageant again, Proving it was a flash in the pan. Now compare how many time SA has won international pageants, or has been in the top 3, top 5 or top 10 and come back to talk. I provide Facts while you dish out the insults. Mo.ron

Prove to me South Africa has ever won the Miss World! I'm waiting.
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2023
Parrot69:

Prove to me South Africa has ever won the Miss World! I'm waiting.
Prove to me if Nigeria has won Miss Universe or has been in top3, top5, top10. ..etc, of any beauty pageant i'll wait.

South Africa has won Miss world 3 times!
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by Parrot69: 11:49am On Feb 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Prove to me if Nigeria has won Miss Universe or has been in top3, top5, top10. ..etc,
What is Miss Universe to compare to Miss World, you fooool!!!
Why can't you think straight for once! You nitwit brought up with Goat 🐐Milk!!
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:51am On Feb 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Prove to me if Nigeria has won Miss Universe or has been in top3, top5, top10. ..etc, of any beauty pageant i'll wait.

South Africa has won Miss world 3 times!

The most iconic Miss Universe of all time πŸ˜πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2023
Parrot69:

What is Miss Universe to compare to Miss World, you fooool!!!
Why can't you think straight for once! You nitwit brought up with Goat 🐐Milk!!
I said South Africa has won Miss World 3 times. Secondly, All beauty pageants are literally the same thing.....to judge beauty. since Agbani darego what have you done? we all know stunning women are as rare as hen's teeth over there
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2023
WannaHowzit:

The most iconic Miss Universe of all time πŸ˜πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
Amen

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Amen

IG my man, do you know the story of when Japageria was meant to host the Miss World pageant in 2002 and then the beauty queens where evacuated out of the cowntry to London coz agberos were burning down the cowntry?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It's one hell of a funny story, embarrassing too. Read it up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Sports Complex Built In Enugu By CIC Old Boys Association(video) / Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body / Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.