Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,471 members, 7,850,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) (2757 Views)

APC Crisis: Giadom Has Resigned From NWC - Nabena / Abba Kyari Vs Monguno: Jokolo Says Buhari Recognises COS As β€˜Deputy President’ / Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by Parrot69: 11:56am On Feb 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
I said South Africa has won Miss World 3 times. Secondly, All beauty pageants are literally the same thing.....to judge beauty. since Agbani darego what have you done? Nothing
They aren't the same. It's like comparing Miss Soweto grin to Miss South Africa, which I know your Miss Soweto can't measure up. Now compare it to Miss Universe and The Overall King of Pageantry The Miss World!
So tell me, how many has South Africa won? And what year??
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 11:56am On Feb 05, 2023
WannaHowzit:

IG my man, do you know the story of when Japageria was meant to host the Miss World pageant in 2002 and then the beauty queens where evacuated out of the cowntry coz agberos were burning down the cowntry?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It's one hell of a funny story, embarrassing too. Read it up.
LOl, Ill check it up grin grin It's like them vele

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Parrot69:

They aren't the same. It's like comparing Miss Soweto grin to Miss South Africa, which I know your Miss Soweto can't measure up. Now compare it to Miss Universe and The Overall King of Pageantry The Miss World!
The question I posed and I'm yet to be answered, what has Nigeria done in all beauty pageants since Agbani Daregpo's win?

Mind you..
South Africa has won 3 Miss World titles and 3 miss Universe titles, we been in numerous top3, top5, and top 10s ever since. These are hallmarks of nations chuc-a-bloc with beautiful women my guy. Even in this are Naija can't compete
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
WannaHowzit:

IG my man, do you know the story of when Japageria was meant to host the Miss World pageant in 2002 and then the beauty queens where evacuated out of the cowntry to London coz agberos were burning down the cowntry?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It's one hell of a funny story, embarrassing too. Read it up.
They can't even host a tea party but the big mouth! sha! grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
They can't even host a tea party but the big mouth! sha! grin grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Same thing happened with their World Economic Forum. I swear, if a bomb doesn't fall on you in Japageria then some poorly constructed building will πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
WannaHowzit:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Same thing happened with their World Economic Forum. I swear, if a bomb doesn't fall on you in Japageria then some poorly constructed building will πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
grin grin grin smartest blacks with big achievements as they're so fond of reminding us

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
WannaHowzit:

The most iconic Miss Universe of all time πŸ˜πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
And two years ago.... grin grin grin They're still singing Agbani's win from the dinosaur era

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
And two years ago.... grin grin grin They're still singing Agbani's win from the dinosaur era

Check the stats 😍

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Check the stats 😍
There you go cool

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
There you go cool

The thing is us South Africans deal with FACTS. In Japageria they deal with stuff pulled out a donkey's bum.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Check the stats 😍
Problem is they like bragging and they brag oblivious to other countries' achievements. Some fool was saying they have achievements 100 times than black South Africans..I mean, how do you even come to such conclusion?

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
WannaHowzit:

The thing is us South Africans deal with FACTS. In Japageria they deal with stuff pulled out a donkey's bum.
You provide FACTS they dish you with insults. That's the level of maturity on this forum

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Problem is they like bragging and they brag oblivious to other countries' achievements. Some fool was saying theyhave achievements 100 times than black South Africans..I mean, how do you even come to such conclusion?

πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Donkey's behind. And then mindless zombies give that post 100 likes and then it becomes a Japagerian fact πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
WannaHowzit:

πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Donkey's behind. And then mindless zombies give that post 100 likes and then it becomes a Japagerian fact πŸ˜‚
We can go ond on..

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
We can go ond on..

I wonder where Maggot69 disappeared off toπŸ™„. Probably in church asking God for more scam opportunities this coming week ☹️☹️☹️
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I wonder where Maggot69 disappeared off toπŸ™„. Probably in church asking God for more scam opportunities this coming week ☹️☹️☹️
He ran away, grin grin grin

Basetsana Makgalemele Miss World Runner-Up in 1994. we've been doing shit for a long time

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
He ran away, grin grin grin

Basetsana Makgalemele Miss World Runner-Up in 1994. we've been doing shit for a long time

Another icon πŸ˜πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ It's like she doesn't age.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Another icon πŸ˜πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ It's like she doesn't age.
Let's chilax and wait for them insults grin grin He has nothing else in his arsenal

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Let's chilax and wait for them insults grin grin He has nothing else in his arsenal

He'll pull the white theory - that's how you know you've TKO'd them πŸ₯Š despite the facts and pictures for those who can't read (which is the majority)

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
WannaHowzit:

He'll pull the white theory - that's how you know you've TKO'd them πŸ₯Š despite the facts and pictures for those who can't read (which is the majority)
grin Oh you bet.
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Parrot69:

Stop lying, Miss Universe is perceived to be more prestigious!

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by Parrot69: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Stop lying, Miss Universe is perceived to be more prestigious!
Look at the lowlife scu*m, has the Boers released you from the cage to access the internet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Parrot69:

Look at the lowlife, has the Boers released you from the cage to access the internet?
Blah blah blah...you dumb Uncle Tom, the question still stands...After agbani what else did you do? grin grin
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Their tendency to kiss white butt has become a joke grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by Parrot69: 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Blah blah blah...you dumb Uncle Tom, the question still stands...After agbani what else did you do? grin grin
Google is your friend. I don't need to mention. You already knew we had runners up in 2002, 2019, 2020.
I don't mean 3rd 4th or 5th. I mean runner up behind the winner.
You need alot of growing up to do.
Lowlifer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
Parrot69:

Google is your friend. I don't need to mention. You already knew we had runners up in 2002, 2019, 2020.
I don't mean 3rd 4th or 5th. I mean runner up behind the winner.
You need alot of growing up to do.
Lowlifer.
let's just agree you have no answer and keep it moving grin grin grin
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by Parrot69: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
The question I posed and I'm yet to be answered, what has Nigeria done in all beauty pageants since Agbani Daregpo's win?

Mind you..
South Africa has won 3 Miss World titles and 3 miss Universe titles, we been in numerous top3, top5, and top 10s ever since. These are hallmarks of nations chuc-a-bloc with beautiful women my guy. Even in this are Naija can't compete
Ok!
Enough of the tantrums let's face reality. Post pictures of your past winners let's see.
The Miss World and Your Miss World winners.
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
Parrot69:

Ok!
Enough of the tantrums let's face reality. Post pictures of your past winners let's see.
The Miss World and Your Miss World winners.
Didn't you say"google was my friend" use the same google
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by Parrot69: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
WannaHowzit:

House nigga is so much pained because his stupid posts ain't getting likes. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by Parrot69: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Look at these 2fools grin
IronGalaxy WannaHowzit
How does this woman translates to being a black South African?
Inferiority complex is bad. cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Parrot69:
Look at these 2fools grin
IronGalaxy WannaHowzit
How does this woman translates to being a black South African?
Inferiority complex is bad. cry cry
LOl. Are you sure you can read idiot?
Re: South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
Parrot69:

House nigga is so much pained because his stupid posts ain't getting likes. grin grin
Do you know what a house nigga is? grin grin or are you just reciprocating what we're saying to you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Makes History, Guinness World Records Contacted / Nigeria’s GDP Grows By 3.46% In Q4, Falls To 2.74% For 2023- NBS / Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.