Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeria- Buhari Declare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeria- Buhari Declare (365 Views)

Gov Matawalle Tells Buhari: Declare State Of Emergency / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Atiku Lines Up 400 Witnesses, Asks Tribunal To Sack Buhari, Declare Him Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeria- Buhari Declare by propertyhunter1: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Today in Lafia, Nasarawa State, I delivered my message: VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the next President of Nigeria, and VOTE Governor Abdullahi Sule for a second term!

I have known Asiwaju for more than 20 years; he is a committed Nigerian; he will give his best to Nigeria!

President Buhari declare.

Source https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02PojkPT5LbwoQWJLGYtYJ2ytbgvrPsuJrcnXsJS5GV59XnBYhu5J4FNjYV7oV5jvzl&id=100044219794363

Re: VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeria- Buhari Declare by Franzinni: 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Eyah, see how happy tinubu is ... He will go and knack his wife in intercontinental pent house tonight out of joy!

Buhari said vote and tinubu In the same sentence ... W o w!!
Re: VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeria- Buhari Declare by karnap(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
grin grin

The God of Peter obi will prevailed
Re: VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeria- Buhari Declare by yerokunphilips: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
karnap:
grin grin

The God of Peter obi will prevailed
Re: VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeria- Buhari Declare by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeria- Buhari Declare by Opintiwa: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
igbotormentor:
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Not up to a month cocaine sniffer go overdose
Re: VOTE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Next President Of Nigeria- Buhari Declare by Salewa97: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
E don tey wey Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu don show us say im no dey knack at all So make una join me to vote am as the next President of Nigeria as Buhari don declare

(1) (Reply)

Fashola: I Am Also Affected By The Naira Redesign, I Don't Have Cash (Video) / NUC Directs Universities To Shut From Feb22 To March 14 (PHOTO) / Nigerians Hail Supreme Court For Suspended CBN Friday 10th Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.