Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,163 members, 7,838,978 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? (40631 Views)

100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G / Help I Think I Am Gradually Becoming A GAY / Why I’m A Misogynist (woman Hater) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Lilipo: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:
Honestly this has been bothering me for a while now. And I think that this is what is referred to as Misogyny
I hate the to hear or see the opinion of a female gender cos most times if not all the time, it doesn't make sense. And this realization could make me end up angry for the rest of that day. Whenever I apply logic to actually understand why they make such opinion, I find out that it's always out of emotion and not logic. They also always act before thinking (even when they think, their opinion still doesn't make sense). This is applied to all of them. None is excluded.

A typical example is the Nekede school girl who made a video saying it's the god of my pussy

I just see them as though they have no thinking faculty that is founded on logic. From the posts on social media, Whatsapp and everything. When you look at the motive and the reasoning behind it you will understand that the female gender has this shallow mindset. This is totally different from the male gender, exception to a very few. Majority of the male gender tend to have logical opinions about something.

Maybe I am too much of an observer, I really do not know. Or maybe because I am very sensitive. Sometimes I think to myself that if not that I was born by a woman, I don't see how useful they are, cos they are irritating when it comes to being logical. Try and engage them in a very intricate discussion, you will understand what I mean. The best they can do to appear intelligent is to be good at subjects in school which is always limited to the book they carry around in their school bags. And this is not intelligence.

Now my worry is that, it's affecting the way I act towards them. The worst punishment I can do to myself is to try withstand an opinion from them during arguments. That's the worst. This is giving me a second thought on whether to get married or not, as a matter of seriousness. Cos this is mentally draining to live with people like that for the rest of one's life.

It's really worrisome. Am I the only one?

Appologies if you are not ok with this. But it's just an observation I have come to learn so far so good about that gender.

Modified
One other thing I'd like to point out is that, it's not every male gender that your butts or your body (you shamelessly post on every social media page) will trigger some sort of unnecessary obsession with you. Until then, your weapon is just like a toy gun, absolutely useless. And you are probably useless if you have no logical thinking faculty.

@poster,

I haven't read other responses to this only because i wanted to give an unbiased opinion.

Firstly, I commend your courage to speak up and speak out - this is not very common especially amongst men.

My response to your comment is this - maybe you should try being open minded. To be honest, like yourself, it was the opposite for me as being a lady, I always thought men were myopic and like you wasn't sure I wanted to get married or even have a boyfriend because of this. It wasn't until I expanded my network, moved across states and made more male friends that my views changed. I realised I thought the way I did because of the 'small circle' I interacted with which 'locked up' my mind.

My suggestion is
1. Try to be open minded - if you come across any female, give them the benefit of doubt that they are sensible until they prove otherwise.
2. Expand your network - make female friends near and far, from all parts of the country and even world, if you can. You'll be amazed.
3. Learn to listen - you'll be surprised at what insight you get when you 'actually' listen.

Just as you suggest that women are shallow minded, there are also males that are similar. No gender is superior to each other as each brings different parts to the table which makes the world an interesting place to live in. No matter how you see it, we need each other.

I wish you well - oh and by the way. I am now happily married smiley

9 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
shaybebaby:
Just wondering how this gender can be the more logical yet over represented in crime statistics?

Sorry oh...if I may ask a quick question...when women commit paternity fraud is it because they are logical or emotional?...na just question oo
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by gard9ner(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Persephone1:
So you are insinuating that Men do not have minds of their own?

The Illogical beings are controlling the logical beings grin grin
Common sense should tell you that you’re talking to your fellow gender. Every man knows that committing any form of crime for money is grossly selfish and that there’s always a price, they know this because they have a more rigidly formed minds “of their own”, unlike women who can do a crime out of petty emotions without thinking of consequences; often women do it, on one hand to impress their lovers (I’m a witness), on the other hand to express negative emotions and as we all know whoever dictates your emotional response CONTROLS your life.

So you see? Logical men will always control emotional women. But let’s strike a balance, I’m not saying that there aren’t exceptions, as one poster postulated there are outliners but that’s too insignificant NOT to make a generalised statement.

Someone said (I think the op) that we’ve some outliners at the arbitrary range of 25-75% (regression to mean) but that not withstanding, how can you tell what is about the right amount going by the Goldilocks argument, not too cold not too hot; how can you tell if a woman for instance at the other end of the spectrum (emotion), has just the right amount of emotionally blended logical reasoning? Sounds complicating right? Yea, that’s because it’s a paradoxical theory.
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by 9japride(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Flamemignon1:

No buddy, studies have renounced the claim of it being natural, it's the way society chooses to raise them especially in the wakes of the gender binary and I never said it's a bad thing
[color=#006600][/color]

It's ok, I will research on it.
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
Persephone1:
Dude come down your high horse for you are nothing but a delusional narcissist. You think you have reached a level to cast stones on Women whom you know absolutely nothing about while You don't even understand the world you live in neither do you know who you are. You choosing a series character as your alias and your role model and you castigating women for the lifestyles of few of them shouldn't be found on the same thread. You are not different! You don't keep women close but you think you have known them enough to hate them. Truly humans hate what they don't understand.

That you claim to "respect" an online persona because she is popular again shows how shallow you are ( no pun intended) . Who "respect" a figure because her name appears a hundred times on her forum without even trying to investigate the cause of such popularity? Again a narrow minded one!

You claim women are promiscuous, dressing half naked hate them for it but you never try to see things from another perspective the way great minds would. Ask yourself has this been the norm? What changed? Who is responsible for this change. If a woman dress half naked and she is cautioned by everyone will she continue? If there are no men to whistle and follow her like flies on poop will she continue? If really women are morally bereft what is the way forward? Hating them? You are just the average Joe too.

Women are Illogical grin grin grin Men are logical , dumbest argument a supposed brilliant mind shouldn't be found engaging in. Women are emotional, Men are not emotional again a very frivolous debate a supposed intelligent mind shouldn't entertain. There are over 6 billion people on earth formed from different genetic variation yet some sick mind think the male chromosome carries the intelligence factor in this 21st century lol. I have seen guys act needy and clingy more that some females I know. I have seen women speak and the world listen. I will never argue who is more logical or emotional. It is a debate that is never won. It is needless as a matter of fact. The world has gone way beyond that.

My advice for you, be open minded. Don't hate what you don't understand. You can avoid women if you want, No one cares.

Lols. Rest.

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Madups(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
Who is talking of redpill here? Its because of $cum like you that things keep getting worse. What op just said is sadly the truth. The other day i wanted 2 discuss politics with a 25yr old girl not a 21 yr old o. But could not hold any meaningful discus. Not as if you can talk nba or just any sports with her.
Fiscus105:
You guys are now frustrated that people dnt read ur redpilers lamentation thread again, you decided to come where you think moderators can move ur lamentation to front page.

Ordinarily as one ageing, his reasoning is supposed to be of a mature one, irrespective of gender, since such person will soon become family man or woman with kids.

.....but if u think at ur age, u started developing hatred for certain gender, which is part and parcel of society and gender you cannot do without, surely it's a case of madness rather than emotion.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by shaybebaby(f): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
aestake:

If I am a woman, why would I go committing crimes when the loots get to me?
Lmao! Isn't the man dumb then for risking his freedom?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lilipo:

@poster,

I haven't read other responses to this only because i wanted to give an unbiased opinion.

Firstly, I commend your courage to speak up and speak out - this is not very common especially amongst men.

My response to your comment is this - maybe you should try being open minded. To be honest, like yourself, it was the opposite for me as being a lady, I always thought men were myopic and like you wasn't sure I wanted to get married or even have a boyfriend because of this. It wasn't until I expanded my network, moved across states and made more male friends that my views changed. I realised I thought the way I did because of the 'small circle' I interacted with which 'locked up' my mind.

My suggestion is
1. Try to be open minded - if you come across any female, give them the benefit of doubt that they are sensible until they prove otherwise.
2. Expand your network - make female friends near and far, from all parts of the country and even world, if you can. You'll be amazed.
3. Learn to listen - you'll be surprised at what insight you get when you 'actually' listen.

Just as you suggest that women are shallow minded, there are also males that are similar. No gender is superior to each other as each brings different parts to the table which makes the world an interesting place to live in. No matter how you see it, we need each other.

I wish you well - oh and by the way. I am now happily married smiley

Thank you. I wish you well too!

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Putindbutt: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

I always thought you were smart, but unfortunately, you disappointed me. You go by making comments about offline and online as though there are no other valid points you could make on the subject matter. You don't know me and I don't care to know who you are either. This discussion has nothing to do with that.

You talked about the women I fraternize with and I laugh at you. From the markets, every nooks and cranny down to workplace, social Media and what-have-you, there can be no better randomness to make this assertion.

Going by my ideology, do you think I will likely keep close female friends to start with? I know it's a total BS!

Ishilove, I respect you not because you are a woman, but because of your popularity on this forum (I never took out time to ascertain the reason behind your popularity though, and I really don't care about that though) but do not think that when someone comes up with discussions like this on a public forum, it means they do not measure up. This is where you prove my assertion about your gender with a great conviction to anyone seeing your replies on this thread. It further proves that your opinions are always emotionally induced and has no logical backing.

How on earth does this thread have to do with who is behind the post in offline? Whether the person measures up or not? Lols.

Anyways, take good care of yourself. You'll be fine. I respect legends and I know you are one here.
Dude, you fall hand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by gard9ner(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
shaybebaby:

Not according to stats, men commit more violent crimes..come to think of it, more crimes overall than women.

If you have something to back up your assertion, let's see it.
Yeah, I was going to say according to a research carried out by China in selected countries in three continents. Once I rediscover it I’ll be sure to share.
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by aestake: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Persephone1:
Dude come down your high horse for you are nothing but a delusional narcissist. You think you have reached a level to cast stones on Women whom you know absolutely nothing about while You don't even understand the world you live in neither do you know who you are. You choosing a series character as your alias and your role model and you castigating women for the lifestyles of few of them shouldn't be found on the same thread. You are not different! You don't keep women close but you think you have known them enough to hate them. Truly humans hate what they don't understand.

That you claim to "respect" an online persona because she is popular again shows how shallow you are ( no pun intended) . Who "respect" a figure because her name appears a hundred times on her forum without even trying to investigate the cause of such popularity? Again a narrow minded one!

You claim women are promiscuous, dressing half naked hate them for it but you never try to see things from another perspective the way great minds would. Ask yourself has this been the norm? What changed? Who is responsible for this change. If a woman dress half naked and she is cautioned by everyone will she continue? If there are no men to whistle and follow her like flies on poop will she continue? If really women are morally bereft what is the way forward? Hating them? You are just the average Joe too.

Women are Illogical grin grin grin Men are logical , dumbest argument a supposed brilliant mind shouldn't be found engaging in. Women are emotional, Men are not emotional again a very frivolous debate a supposed intelligent mind shouldn't entertain. There are over 6 billion people on earth formed from different genetic variation yet some sick mind think the male chromosome carries the intelligence factor in this 21st century lol. I have seen guys act needy and clingy more that some females I know. I have seen women speak and the world listen. I will never argue who is more logical or emotional. It is a debate that is never won. It is needless as a matter of fact. The world has gone way beyond that.

My advice for you, be open minded. Don't hate what you don't understand. You can avoid women if you want, No one cares.
This one na epistle oooo..scaring the guy the more.

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by aestake: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
shaybebaby:

Lmao! Isn't the man dumb then for risking his freedom?
Men may be dumb when a woman comes into play.
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
Putindbutt:

Dude, you fall hand.

Interesting.
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
shaybebaby:
Just wondering how this gender can be the more logical yet over represented in crime statistics?

Sorry oh...if I may ask a quick question...when women commit paternity fraud is it because they are logical or emotional?...na just question oo

@shaybebaby just incase you didnt see my mention earlier. I'm perplexed about this

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
gard9ner:

Common sense should tell you that you’re talking to o your fellow gender. Every man knows that committing any form of crime for money is grossly selfish and that there’s always a price, they know this because they have a more rigidly formed minds “of their own”, unlike women who can do a crime out of petty emotions without thinking of consequences; often women do it, on one hand to impress their lovers (I’m a witness), on the other hand to express negative emotions and as we all know whoever dictates your emotional response CONTROLS your life.

So you see? Logical men will always control emotional women. But let’s strike a balance, I’m not saying that there aren’t exceptions, as one poster postulated there are outliners but that’s too insignificant NOT to make a generalised statement.

Someone said (I think the op) that we’ve some outliners at the arbitrary range of 25-75% (regression to mean) but that not withstanding, how can you tell what about is right going by the Goldilocks argument, not too cold not too hot; how can you tell if a woman for instance is at the other end of the spectrum (emotion), has just the right amount of emotionally blended logical reasoning? Sounds complicating right? Yea, that’s because it’s a paradoxical theory.
If you truly understand what common sense is, you will realize assumption is a fool's forte. When all indications from the referred person points to being of the male sex, it is only expected the binary to be addressed as the sex "it" project. Again who lacks the common sense?

One problem i have with most of you on this forum is how definite you are when it comes to defending yourselves but when it otherwise you leave the topic open ended. Not every man think deep or think of consequences before committing crimes. A fp topic of a man that burned his wife wasn't premeditated but out of Anger(emotion) which is one of the reasons I laugh when I read "Men are not emotional" jargons I read here. Men cry, men shout, men get jealous, Men can be aggressive, Men feel , Men laugh, Men groan. All these are emotions.

The range at which these emotions are displayed depends on individual and society. Africans successfully minize display of emotion but not completely eradicate it. That's the simple logic behind the chorus you all sing everytime.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
aestake:

This one na epistle oooo..scaring the guy the more.
He asked for a logical respond didn't he? grin grin

LoL... You mistake me for a knight in shining armor here to save a "scared guy" grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Lols. Rest.
Klaus Micheal no response? grin grin grin

There must be a logical and emotion void respond. LOL is emotion and should be left to emotional gender alone. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by kay9(m): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
vannessa7:
Being emotional has its own advantage and downside too, most problem can actually be solved by emotions such as empathy and sympathy which a logical person may not have. This over hyped logical thinking is the reason why Russia and Ukraine are still at it, it's the reason most war are being fought and most criminals are men, it's the reason why men are poligamous in nature and most motor accidents are caused by men. The Almighty God that created women to be emotional in His infinite wisdom knows there is a need for balance. Logic or emotional is not the best way to assess human character traits, there are many tools already created for that, you can start with Tim Lahayes book, "Why you act the way you do" Palmistry is another hobby which I enjoy and it will give you insight into character traits and it's on the net, you will realise there are diverse human being.
I was even shocked to read your write-up because I find many men foolish or dumb and I'm sure most women do, what you call emotion is just another way of seeing the same situation and it's mostly right because the spiritual controls the physical, that argument that sound foolish may be coming from a higher intelligence because God has found women more able to listen to him than men thus divine information can be passed down through her rather than someone who only react to the physical. As for all those slay queens and little girls acting up, those ones are still growing and their action is not a yardstick for measuring all women. If women are not emotional many will abandon their children and seek other husband's imagine what society we will have, it's the father that does that so that even when they are there they may not care for their children where as the mothers always care in most cases.

Do you know that your comment is the ONLY one I have read here that does not deny (implicitly or explicitly) that MOST women are truly, unarguably more emotional than logical. Sure, you mixed it up with some religious mumbo-jumbo but that's still ok. The important thing (to me), is that you alone (out of the multitude of female comments here) actually listened to the OP's reasons for why he sees women the way he does.

@KlausMichaelson, I think you should listen to this woman; she makes an interesting argument on why being emotional is probably not such a bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Putindbutt: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Interesting.
Nothing interesting, you don't say one thing on the 1st page and turn around to buttlick a woman on the 11th page. Next time, stay focused.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by reddingtonblack: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
folake4u:

Lmao. It's amusing how they like doing cho cho cho in women matters instead[b] of investing in themselves[/b].

Seems the guys in your life are the ones begging for urgent 2k abi.

its funny how you gurlz come online to form independant whereas offline naa so so men una dey fvck and extort to do bigz gurl.

We the rate at which naija gurlz are living there lives, better save your advise for unaselves.

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Putindbutt:

Nothing interesting, you don't say one thing on the 1st page and turn around to buttlick a woman on the 11th page. Next time, stay focused.

Far from it. Read to understand my reply to her.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Ishilove: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

I always thought you were smart, but unfortunately, you disappointed me. You go by making comments about offline and online as though there are no other valid points you could make on the subject matter. You don't know me and I don't care to know who you are either. This discussion has nothing to do with that.

You talked about the women I fraternize with and I laugh at you. From the markets, every nooks and cranny down to workplace, social Media and what-have-you, there can be no better randomness to make this assertion.

Going by my ideology, do you think I will likely keep close female friends to start with? I know it's a total BS!

Ishilove, I respect you not because you are a woman, but because of your popularity on this forum (I never took out time to ascertain the reason behind your popularity though, and I really don't care about that though) but do not think that when someone comes up with discussions like this on a public forum, it means they do not measure up. This is where you prove my assertion about your gender with a great conviction to anyone seeing your replies on this thread. It further proves that your opinions are always emotionally induced and has no logical backing.

How on earth does this thread have to do with who is behind the post in offline? Whether the person measures up or not? Lols.

Anyways, take good care of yourself. You'll be fine. I respect legends and I know you are one here.
Okay 👍

I'll store your disappointment in my file of missing fúcks 👌

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by aestake: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
Persephone1:
He asked for a logical respond didn't he? grin grin

LoL... You mistake me for a knight in shining armor here to save a "scared guy" grin
You want Mark, abi? Wait for his response!
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
aestake:

You want Mark, abi? Wait for his response!
No! I won't be waiting on a guy who can't defend his argument beyond his initial submission. That's waiting on volcano to turn ice. I have learnt not to take such individuals seriously because they are yet to master their craft/ idea.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by shaybebaby(f): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
Rayban25:

That's dishonesty and it presents in the numerous human interactions we have, irrespective of gender.
So my answer to your question is I don't know why people ( men and women) willfully make certain choices that have repercussions to others. Could be driven by emotions, eg pleading diminished responsibility on a murder charge or self defence versus premeditated murder. Circumstances surrounding each instance must be taken into consideration to make such determination.
Regardless of why, it is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by aestake: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Persephone1:
No! I won't be waiting on a guy who can't defend his argument beyond his initial submission. That's waiting on volcano to turn ice. I have learnt not to take such individuals seriously because they are yet to master their craft/ idea.
ok.
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by shaybebaby(f): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
gard9ner:

Yeah, I was going to say according to a research carried out by China in selected countries in three continents. Once I rediscover it I’ll be sure to share.
Happy hunting...I reckon it'll take a while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by reddingtonblack: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
pocohantas:

She does. Any small thing, go and find a job. Like they have job themselves and they are not in Careers section. Everyday na woman matter. We are supposed to assume they have jobs because they are men.🤣🤣

Boyz don't have job yet 89% of Nigeria gurlz are engaged in relationship or Runz as a source of livelihood.

If naija boyz no get job no be gurlz wey dey do sugar daddy runz we suppose hear am undecided tueh

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by KlausMichaelson: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
aestake:

ok.

Don't let any argument with a female linger on for too long. This response should have come earlier than this.
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
shaybebaby:

That's dishonesty and it presents in the numerous human interactions we have, irrespective of gender.
So my answer to your question is I don't know why people ( men and women) willfully make certain choices that have repercussions to others. Could be driven by emotions, eg pleading diminished responsibility on a murder charge or self defence versus premeditated murder. Circumstances surrounding each instance must be taken into consideration to make such determination.
Regardless of why, it is wrong.

Okay thank you.
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by shaybebaby(f): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
aestake:

Men may be dumb when a woman comes into play.
Then they must take responsibility rather than hate women for their own weakness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by aestake: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Don't let any argument with a female linger on for too long. This response should have come earlier than this.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures / Lady Cries Profusely At Her Wedding Ceremony (photo) / Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.