Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) (11176 Views)

We Are Paying State Workers ₦70,000 Minimum Wage - Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Nollywood Actors, Actresses Go On Campaign Drive For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by BlueDuck: 12:32am On Feb 06, 2023
Lagos for Junkies grin

I bet the DSS saw that coming lol
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by one4GOD(f): 7:31am On Feb 06, 2023
RockHard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig3kk3hoedQ

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1621970374526205956?t=8C-rg1TXpQgIyGmrW5eqNg&s=19
cement transporters and wetin again? nah waoooh see association, we are waiting for grave diggers association to also join. Mchewwwwww
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by leokid866: 10:45am On Feb 06, 2023
Quebec91:
Ode! Fools wey dey call others fool

Only a born fool recognize one
by this your reasoning you're still a fool.....
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by leokid866: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2023
Robenny:
Who else noticed that Dr. Rabiu Kwankwaso has not been holding campaign rally in recent times? Has he stylishly stepped down off camera? Update please if you have.
yesterday it was Buhari and APC national chairman and all northern governors are running away, but Nasarawa campaign put an end to that, today it is kwankwaso.....tomorrow you will call jona and Obj.....
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by leokid866: 10:49am On Feb 06, 2023
pacespot:
The kind of politics this Tinubu is playing is very dangerous, using people means of livelihood to threaten them to support him, also dividing people along ethnic and religion lines, etc and some people think he is a political guru by doing so.

Just Imagine all politicians in this country are like Tinubu, this country would have been thrown into a full-scale religion and ethic war and some other social- economic wars by now.
did they come to you to say their means of livelihood is been threatened? Oga reporter with no footage
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by leokid866: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Paid endorsement, it's cashout season, some people go don buy car untop Tinubu money yet will vote for Peter Obi....grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi
lol you mean the same obi whose party got less than 2k in vote in ekiti governorship election......tell me how many votes you think he will gather in the whole SW?

1 Like

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by assholemods: 11:43am On Feb 06, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Paid endorsement, it's cashout season, some people go don buy car untop Tinubu money yet will vote for Peter Obi....grin grin grin

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

You are the most foolish person on this forum but you think that your are wise.

2 Likes

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki
[/b]
TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
[b]ATLIEN2027

Moh247
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Islandlady
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO

Thunder will roast all of those people you mentioned that will vote for Tinubu and APC February 25th, enough is enough, we need to get it right in this country if not we'll be in turmoil for another 8 years.

And make the thunder add extra voltage for the names highlighted because na wicked they just wan wicked Nigerians.

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by socialmedia012: 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post.h110 powder
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:09am On Feb 09, 2023
Sambo4040:

Your generation will not know peace........ Atenuje lo ma pa yin
You and your family shall perish...... Koni dafun irandiran re, ema pare maye la nii
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
assholemods:

You are the most foolish person on this forum but you think that your are wise.

grin grin grin

Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by socialmedia012: 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
For many people this is important, so check out my profile:Raw Garden
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by socialmedia012: 7:58am On Mar 19, 2023
I also wrote an article on a similar subject will find it at write what you think.alien labs disposable
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by socialmedia012: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2023
Your texts on this subject are correct, see how I wrote this site is really very good. cricket id
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by socialmedia012: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2023
It is somewhat fantastic, and yet check out the advice at this treat. NEW SOUTH WALES FAKE ID
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by socialmedia012: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. renovating an eichler home
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by socialmedia012: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
The most interesting text on this interesting topic that can be found on the net ... Buy Carts Online in IL
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by socialmedia012: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
asasas
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by socialmedia012: 1:28pm On May 11, 2023
This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post.server thailand
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by Geradorcdetexto: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
There are many dissertation websites from the web stay get not surprisingly recognized within the web sites.Head Pickleball Paddles
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by Geradorcdetexto: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
Why do only so much written on this subject? Here you see more. [url=https://dentalimplantsperio.com/]Dental implants
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by Geradorcdetexto: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
There are various dissertation internet websites online if you come across not surprisingly defined as part of your site.v
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by Geradorcdetexto: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
There are various dissertation internet websites online if you come across not surprisingly defined as part of your site.denver colorado bail bonds
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by socialmedia012: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Natural Dog Treats
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by socialmedia012: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. kanesex
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by socialmedia012: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Bilalkhatri112
Re: Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) by socialmedia012: 8:38am On Aug 13, 2023
On that website page, you'll see your description, why not read through this. HQKeToonsOfficial Sufi Qawwali Network

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Visit Kalakuta Museum. Pics / 2023: Peter Obi, An Internet Creation, Not On Ground In S’east- APC / Profile Of Lamido Yuguda, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.