Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu (8435 Views)

2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Kewtt: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Here

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Kewtt: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
shocked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by madridguy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
tongue

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by drtwist(m): 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
The Topic should have been Tinubu Yoruba Supporters disagree to Falz point.

Falz didn't even mention Peter Obi name in his post but because know He is Opposite of what Tinubu Stand for , they are quick to call his name .

211 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by workchopNG: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
I need someone to mention what Fashola did as a Governor in Lagos, mention that of Ambode, then that of Sanwo Olu. After that, then let's see what Tinubu did.

Someone will be attributing what other Governors did to another Governor.

Make I go come fes 🚶🚶🚶

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Kewtt: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by SadiqBabaSani: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
Didn’t see any disgrace, just a band of online thugs who have been hypnotized they never see the light even when they are in deep darkness

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Kewtt: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
workchopNG:
I need someone to mention what Fashola did as a Governor in Lagos, mention that of Ambode, then that of Sanwo Olu. After that, then let's see what Tinubu did.

Someone will be attributing what other Governors did to another Governor.

Make I go come fes 🚶🚶🚶

Since you asked....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6IcS736pGY

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by ambale(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
So where is the disgrace??

APC supporters no wise abeg

Some deluded fools flooded a man page spewing their nonsense as usual and you call dat a disgrace

The disgraceful act is supporting this useless government and the devilish party that brought it upon the nation

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by IslamIsIdiotic: 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Where exactly is the disgrace to Falz? Rather it was the supporters of the Iragbiji bedwetter who disgraced themselves like shameless agbayas

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
It is your choice to vote for whoever you like, it is my choice to vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Nightwolf1: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
That ADEBAYO of a guy na irredeemable illiterate. grin

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by perez100: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
The few Tinubu tribal and Muslim urchins were not expected to oppose the corrupt Tinubu. They will vote devil if he is from same religion and tribe with them. The real educated Yorubas cannot vote a corrupt and expired Tinubu. They vote for the future of their unborn children. You know what, they are supporting ObiDatti like Falze

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by perez100: 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
The few Tinubu tribal and Muslim urchins were not expected to vote against the corrupt Tinubu. They will vote devil if he is from same religion and tribe with them. The real educated Yorubas cannot vote a corrupt and expired Tinubu. They vote for the future of their unborn children. You know what, they are supporting ObiDatti like Falz

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by limeta(f): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
seunmsg:
It is your choice to vote for whoever you like, it is my choice to vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Abeg shift joor
Was your vote for Buhari not a waste
Change your Islamic ways and get a good result.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by tarantino1: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Only a rètartded urchin would look at the pictures and say he was disgraced.

Y'all are a pitiful bunch. 🤦🏿

10 Likes

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Kewtt: 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
seunmsg:
Very well said

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by TechW: 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
Those bastards are hypocrites and worst than Tinubu himself.
He was talking to login state my foot

5 Likes

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by dollytino4real(f): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
See tribalism playing out big time here!! See wen fela don dey reign Tinubu don dey build lagos

2 Likes

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Abfinest007(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Foolish people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Kewtt: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Abfinest007:
Foolish everywhere

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Kewtt: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
TechW:
Those bastards are hypocrites and worst than Tinubu himself.
He was talking to login state my foot

Stop foaming in your mouth

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
How many votes Falz get? His father once wanted to govern Lagos then Ekiti but failed in all. The same people he claims spoiled Nigeria made his father a very rich man that he is.

However, I see the Twitter thing above as a political discussion among Yorubas with different political opinions.

Falz and his father should stop acting like saints cos they are not.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by olgaa14: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tinubu minions exhibiting early symptoms of defeat.

8 Likes

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by ERlS(f): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
He could be supporting atiku for all we know, i dont know why agbado terrorists feel anyone who isn't for their druglord is automatically obidient. No names mentioned yet they always feel attacked.

4 Likes

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by etrange: 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
These are select replies, I suppose. Like someone above said, the guy only said he wouldn't vote Tinubu, and the attackers quickly concluded he was campaigning for Obi. What of Atiku? Or does this mean Obi is actually the main concern of APC supporters? The same people that said he didn't have structures and couldn't win an election? Politics is interesting. I don't know who will win, but I beseech y'all not to just pray for a good leader but to also come out and vote.

7 Likes

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by faceland: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Look at the people defending Tinubu?

He literally shits on himself (with his bodyguard covering nose).

2 Likes

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Roboto11: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
Falz thinks he commands respect.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by copyrites: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
etrange:
These are select replies, I suppose. Like someone above said, the guy only said he wouldn't vote Tinubu, and the attackers quickly concluded he was campaigning for Obi. What of Atiku? Or does this mean Obi is actually the main concern of APC supporters? The same people that said he didn't have structures and couldn't win an election? Politics is interesting. I don't know who will win, but I beseech y'all not to just pray for a good leader but to also come out and vote.

Yes, he is. Without Obi in the race, the presidential election would have been between two thieves. Now they're mad that Obi has come to disrupt the thieving systems of drug merchants, tax eaters, and SPV lootocrats.

Whenever you oppose either of the two thieves, you are automatically an Obidient. If I were God, I will make sure all Obidients make heaven at least; Tinubu supporters will be sent to the hottest part of hell because that's what they actually deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by flokii: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
I am forced to question the education Falana's son (Falz) claimed to have acquired in the UK.. Law degree for that matter.

The Military (Army, Airforce, Navy), paramilitary outfits and Police are all under the Federal govt. headed by appropriate authorities in Abuja. The Commisioner of Police in a state wields much power and takes orders from the DIG or IG.. Same applies to Army and their Army Generals.

I'm really surprised a Law graduate bought into the ruse that Tinubu, a private citizen ordered Army to shoot people at Lekki.. Man, that guy is worse than an illiterate.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by copyrites: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
flokii:
I am forced to question the education Falana's son (Falz) claimed to have acquired in the UK.. Law degree for that matter.

...because he won't be voting a senile drug merchant and tax eater with third degree dementia and Alzheimer's disease??

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Local Governments Received N126.28bn From FAAC Allocation In May 2019 – NBS / President Jonathan's Speech At The 66th Un General Assembly / Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.