Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai (35201 Views)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Dancos: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ancestors Progressive Congress (APC). Their days are gone

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Ournolly: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
casualobserver:
Thankfully, in a few weeks we will start to stop hearing from this buffoon
You will 'start to stop'.
Typical half-educated agabdo tout.
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by derecho(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
You just confirmed you are a duller version of Tinubu.
Go and watch it again maybe 10times.It takes an intelligent person to pick the wisdom in his statement immediately.
daygee12:

What is epic about this? He only affirms truly he is a
Joker

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by TheChameleon: 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Cantonese:

You call him β€œ3rd class dullard”, yet he was a state governor. He was born into a very affluent home and has maintained his life as a very wealthy person. A dullard, yet far younger than you present emi lo kan age, he was the chairman of a bank. A dullard, yet at your present age, he was married and had children. A dullard, yet at your present age, he was very resourceful.

You suppose to tire for yourself and APC. No be Obi put your life for the condition wey e dey so. Na the hand of emi lo kan dey show you so.

Conclusion of your epistle - 3rd Class Dullard. Failure as a Governor.

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Truthdeypain: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

3rd Class Dullard probably thinks it's a compliment and not an insult. grin

From your first generation to your very last generation that will be extinguished by poverty, none will ever smell the success of Peter Obis gateman.

Meanwhile go find nylon ko lo yagbe so ni e in your characteristic manner. Ofo omo!

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by GoodIsGod: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"
That is what same Nollywood you are trying to famz; dismissed you as.

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the simple 'rejection message' passed across. That was an insult, Mr man, not compliment.

How can you be expecting people who tagged you 'unintelligent' , still unintelligently vote for you?

You are truly 'unintelligent' , Mr Pandora.

And how wonderfully unintelligent you've been jumping from one thread to the other attacking Obi.
How stupid and senseless are you not to know that Obi being the only target of insult from other Politicians shows he is a threat already to them.
Obi this , Obi that and yet the man has refused to throw insult back to those who insult him.
If I were him I would have replied El, Rufai that "I don't reply midgets because it is how small their size is that shows the size of their brain"

You are unintelligent guy.
Stop displaying generational inherited stupidity all over Nairaland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by rippa(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:

We would have voted Soludo.

We don't want a dullard that fled the state he governed for 8 years.

Don't fool yourself. The worst Councillor in SW is 100x better than best Governor ever in SE.

Know that and know peace.

Everyone rushes SW. Everyone flees SE. There's a reason ... unfortunately your brain isn't capable of understanding basic concepts
Pls who are the people rushing ogun, osun, Ekiti, oyo or ondo🀣🀣
Abi na only Lagos be SW state 😁😁

Oga u are dull
If not for Obi, Soludo for nor even smell gov
Obi is miles ahead anyone of them

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by henrykaimaife: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
You're dwarfed in reasoning just like hell Rufai
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by TheChameleon: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Truthdeypain to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

From your first generation to your very last generation that will be extinguished by poverty, none will ever smell the success of Tinubu's gateman.

Meanwhile go find nylon ko lo yagbe so ni nue in your characteristic manner. Ofo omo!

You sound suicidal... I recommend this + 10 bottles of sniper. Gulp it down. grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Allisgud: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the simple 'rejection message' passed across. That was an insult, Mr man, not compliment.

How can you be expecting people who tagged you 'unintelligent' , still unintelligently vote for you?

the same Nollywood which is entertainment that is given nigeria good name globally,second after Hollywood,why the so called intelligent people u tagged him politicians which is bad leadership are the people giving us bad name globally taking us back where we are today,so tell me who is intelligent between both,

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by goody36: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Honestly you are a horrible Person.Your hate for Peter Obi will consume you.

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by favour32(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
Karemarealty288:

My problem with your type is that lack of ventilation in your face-me-i-face your compound has so affected your level of reasoning that it's difficult to present decent life to you and you accept it....you will live the rest of your measrable life antagonising those with proper upbringing. grin
That guy lacks love and family.
So,he is absolutely alone in his toxicity but trying hopelessly to draw others in.
Check the guy on nairaland,he vibrates only in negativism.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Dave2011: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

You have always been a nuisance and I didn't expect anything better from you! The person you tagged "unintelligent" is miles away from you both in life's achievements and morally! A successful person in life, please verify cannot reason insanely like you.

Humanity gave up on you the very moment you tried to justify what "gazelle gagarga" from a supposedly insane presidential candidate meant. Don't sell your future generations for crumbs!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by lovinagbad: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
Chinonye2022:
The number of vote Apc will get wil determine the number of mad people we have in this country
In as a much BAT is president these month. It doesn't matter who vote fir him. So shift

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Truthdeypain: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
GoodIsGod:

And how wonderfully unintelligent you've been jumping from one thread after the other attacking Obi.
How stupid and senseless are you not to know that Obi being the only target of insult other Politicians shows he is a threat already for them.
Obi this , Obi that yet the man has refused to throw insult back to those who insult him.
If I were him I would have replied El, Rufai that "I don't reply midgets because it is how small their size is that shows the size of their brain"

You are unintelligent guy.
Stop displaying generational inherited stupidity all over Nairaland.

He is a born fool, it runs in their blood, its hard to overcome generational curse.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Cesearleo: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
Karemarealty288:

My problem with your type is that lack of ventilation in your face-me-i-face your compound has so affected your level of reasoning that it's difficult to present decent life to you and you accept it....you will live the rest of your measrable life antagonising those with proper upbringing. grin
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Advocate500: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
Obi will always be ahead of the bigot,a man who have never mentioned APC or PDP in his campaign,yet his message have been direct, elrufai is a well known tribal bigot,any attempt obi make to address his bigotry is an elevation to his political career.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by lovinagbad: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
saintneo:
What a disappointment for the people who support the other parties! This man knows how to thrive on everything. I guess many expected him to react negatively, masterclass reply from PO.
Because he is a serial Liar and he knows he won't win
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by PrinceOfLagos: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

What else can you possibly do with your life aside insulting people far better than you ?

I knew you were expecting Peter Obi to stoop low to El rufai and Tinubu level of insulting people but, Peter Obi is a wise man, God will continue to bless him.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by lovinagbad: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
Advocate500:
Obi will always be ahead of the bigot,a man who have never mentioned APC or PDP in his campaign,yet his message have been direct, elrufai is a well known tribal bigot,any attempt obi make to address his bigotry is an elevation to his political career.
His message is direct to you gullible followers. After Feb. Obi will be politically useless. He will go back to his beer business
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Chetas81(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
All the dwarfs have lower brain based on their height
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by BigCowHornn: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

You don't even understand his cynic response.

5th class dullard
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the simple 'rejection message' passed across.

You're as useleas as Tinubu with his diaper.

Shameless stinking pig.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by greatiyk4u(m): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Osidazz19:
This idiot thinks that Nigerians are just so shallow to believe and trash that he's saying.
Show us where you have performed previously. Even Buhari won because people thought that he will be able to replicate what he did previously. People didn't just vote for him based solely on promises.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary should show Nigerians where he performed such ingenious tasks before instead of just making promises.
Any idiot can make promises without any ounce of evidence to back up his ability to perform such tasks.
In the US and most advanced societies, your education is important but your experience and what you have done before is more important.
I will not hire you if you cannot demonstrate the ability to perform the duties for which I'm hiring you for. The best way to do that is to tell me or show me what at you have done previously to show your ability to perform the duties for which you have applied for.

Rubbish talk.

Have you ever been to Anambra state?
A visit will convince you.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by President2001(m): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the simple 'rejection message' passed across.

Out of 2 of you who is unintelligent?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by TrumpDonald2: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:

E pain am. cheesy
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Me or you, who e pain?

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Allisgud: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
Why didn't Igbos bring out Charles Soludo with his 1st Class instead of this 3rd Class Dullard? Is this the best the region can do? No wonder it's a shiity place.

Hausas and Yorubas (90% votes & 92% respectively) would have voted him en masse. He would have pummeled Tinubu and Atiku. grin

Same way Igbos say they would have supported Osinbajo if he had won the APC ticket. grin wink
only a dullard will think having a 1st class degree president means solution to Nigeria problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by lhordspy: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Dave2011:

You have always been a nuisance and I didn't expect anything better from you! The person you tagged "unintelligent" is miles away from you both in life's achievements and morally! A successful person in life, please verify cannot reason insanely like you.

Humanity gave up on you the very moment you tried to justify what "gazelle gagarga" from a supposedly insane presidential candidate meant. Don't sell your future generations for crumbs!!!

How sure are you about this? Because we use nairaland, you feels we are nothing. Lol.

The joke is on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

See this verified mugu when bandits wan locate before next weekend .. mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by 8stargeneral: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Very good reply to that midget....peter obi too get sense abeg

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by FANTASY176(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Swears

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) / Amaechitapes Trends In Nigeria As Omokri Releases New Audio / Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.