Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,639 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai (35205 Views)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Zorn: 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"
That is what same Nollywood you are trying to famz; dismissed you as.

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the 'rejection message' passed across. How can people who tagged you 'unintelligent' , still unintelligently vote for you?

You are truly 'unintelligent' , Mr Pandora.

You lack comprehension , go back and read the letter again.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by rippa(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the 'rejection message' passed across. How can people who tagged you 'unintelligent' , still unintelligently vote for you?

E pain am🀣🀣

U expected him to attack back but Obi is always miles ahead of u guys
Man is so intelligent.

U that is supporting a balablu bulaba is the most foolish human on earth.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by phorget(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the 'rejection message' passed across. How can you be expecting people who tagged you 'unintelligent' , still unintelligently vote for you?

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind.

15 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by nlreserve: 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Karemarealty288:

My problem with your type is that lack of ventilation in your face-me-i-face you compound has so affected your reasoning that it's difficult to present decent life to you and you accept it....you will live the rest of your measrable life antagonising those with proper upbringing. grin
He doesn't know what is called sarcasm. Only smart and intelligent people do.

6 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Bluntguy: 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Imagine this gazelle gargarga explainer.
You would have agreed that there is wisdom in the answer if it was Tinubu that gave same reply. You can't defend Tinubu without sounding stewpid.

24 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Felixalex(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

3rd Class Dullard probably thinks it's a compliment and not an insult. grin

Mumu

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by TheChameleon: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Felixalex:

Felixalex to his dad:
Mumu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by CheapHomes1: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

It's like when they say "if life throws you lemons, turn it to lemonades". That's what obi did, turned an insult into a compliment

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Tmex(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the 'rejection message' passed across. That was an insult, Mr man, not compliment.

Wailing urchin spotted

How can you be expecting people who tagged you 'unintelligent' , still unintelligently vote for you?

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by daygee12: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Epic answer........very intelligent answer.

What is epic about this? He only affirms truly he is a
Joker

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Pwettylinda(f): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the 'rejection message' passed across. That was an insult, Mr man, not compliment.

How can you be expecting people who tagged you 'unintelligent' , still unintelligently vote for you?

Tinubu arrested in Chicago for Drug trafficking

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by enemachris(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
Very apt and intelligent answer. Peter Obi is a very intelligent person. He doesn't fall for people's tease and you can't bait him. This is one of the characteristics of someone who can Lead people to the path of peace, prosperity and progress.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Assassink: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
It shall not be well with urchins and BATS-tards

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Gucciblog: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
PureFace1:
All mouth, what did contribute to Nollywood upper eweka and Onitsha branch when he was Anambra governor ?

Only Tinubu have a verifiable track record of contributing to Nollywood and that's why most Nollywood actors and actressess in Lagos endorsed him.

Atleast you have an idea that Upper Iweaka has produced lots of movies.

Kindly tell us the one your state has done?

If you try and claim Lagos make Ogun fire you

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Omoawoke: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
Why didn't Igbos bring out Charles Soludo with his 1st Class instead of this 3rd Class Dullard?

Hausas and Yorubas would have voted him en masse. He would have pummeled Tinubu and Atiku.

Same way Igbos say they would have supported Osinbajo if he had won the APC ticket. grin wink

Same osinbanjo they insulted and cursed before they realized he won’t be contesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Menclothing: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
This Nigeria they all come out to take advantage OUR government at various levels is being run by Nigerians not foreign colonials yet we don't have good governance. We are all contributors to this wickedness, POS operators, fuel pump attendant, bankers, transporters, market sellers, etc, just everyone of us.
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by onuman: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
The extreme Islamist, El Rufai, does not believe in Nollywood.
But at every federal allocation day, his representative would come to Abuja for the share of his state's federal allocations partly earned from tax of Nollywood.
El Rufai sees that Hollywood contributes a huge part of America's income, but he sees Nollywood as a thing for "unbelievers."

12 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Sucre6: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

This agbadorian is full of hate and sh!t 🀣🀣, always talking incoherently trying to justify his 30k πŸ˜…, BTW.

May your destiny and your generation be as disastrous as your APC has made Nigeria, Amen πŸ™

16 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by rippa(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

3rd class but CEO of a bank🀣🀣
None of ur generaton can ever attain half of what obi have gotten in life

19 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by easytig(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Peter obi ehn ,anyhow sha, its not easy walking on uncharted territory ,where no ibo man have attempted before,to be democratically elected president.i hope he knows what he is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Terenceike(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
As the president in-wait, he must carry him presidentially

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by voiceless1(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Aaaamazing

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by TrumpDonald2: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the simple 'rejection message' passed across. That was an insult, Mr man, not compliment.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just stay online and wait for Obi's thread to vomit all the rubbish in your skull. Mkpi

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by TheChameleon: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
rippa:

Rippa to his homosexual father

3rd class but CEO of a bank🀣🀣
None of ur generaton can ever attain half of what TINUBU have gotten in life
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Truthdeypain: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the simple 'rejection message' passed across. That was an insult, Mr man, not compliment.

Igbophobic, sexist, tribalistic, algae gulping demon! Oloriburuku oshi!

11 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Isokuso. Awon digbolugi lokun APC 🀣🀣🀣

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by saintneo(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
What a disappointment for the people who support the other parties! This man knows how to thrive on everything. I guess many expected him to react negatively, masterclass reply from PO.

9 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by TheChameleon: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

Same osinbanjo they insulted and cursed before they realized he won’t be contesting

Don't mind them. We are running back the same on them too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by clevetom99: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Say a dumb person who doesn't know anything except for Pandora or IPOB. You are just very daft.

11 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by rippa(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
Why didn't Igbos bring out Charles Soludo with his 1st Class instead of this 3rd Class Dullard?

Hausas and Yorubas (90% votes & 92% respectively) would have voted him en masse. He would have pummeled Tinubu and Atiku. grin

Same way Igbos say they would have supported Osinbajo if he had won the APC ticket. grin wink
Lolz
The most stupid comment ever
I pity ur brain
Soludo🀣🀣

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) / Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally / Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.