Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign (26352 Views)

3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina / 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court / 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by drlateef: 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
Asabe4:
The fact that this policy makes these people uncomfortable is all I need to support it.

It is good sign...Bubu and Meffy must not back.
down

You are lairs and wicked souls. People are suffering and you are playing politics with their plight. All Obi supporters and all those who support this evil policy are devil incarnate. May the suffering of poor Nigerians visit you and your household. Ameen.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by BigRocky: 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
Putindbutt:
These Obi supporters do not know anything, majority of Nigerians are suffering right now. People out there are desperately looking for money, funnily enough, there own money they kept in the bank but couldn't get. If they see free money, they would collect and thumb print for the buyer's party and if you try stopping them, they might mob you and beat you silly, no be una dey feed them.

Wailer🤣
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by nedekid: 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
buhariguy:
yes fighting for the masses. while the opposition supporting ruling party anti people policy.
no be juju be that
Yeah right, they did not fight for the masses when they raised our debt to $200b. A record never seen in Africa. Money we may never be able to pay. They did not fight for masses when naira went from 200 to 850, automatically driving 100m Nigerians into poverty, making Nigeria poverty capital of the world. ASUU was on strike for 9 months, they dud not go to court not even visit buhari to act.
Now cbn redesigneds naira the apc governors are running around with hard ons claiming caring for same masses they have practically killed.
No be juju be that?
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by obyrich(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lol
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad

This is a bloody Jihadist masquerading as a Christian.
No one will be misled by your antics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by Tflex01: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Putindbutt:

If bandits could display millions of naira of the new notes, what's stopping the politicians who owns most of the banks?. Do you think Peter Obi, for example, who is a shareholder in Fidelity bank with access to billions of naira, gives a hoot about you queuing under the sun?.
I know that Obi supporters are kind of happy that the harsh policy would push people to anger to vote against APC but I can assure you that this events. if not checked would further encourage vote buying. How would someone who struggles to get as little as 2000 naira all week reject free 5000 - 7000 free cash on an election day?

I like the way you think.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by Agadinaagwuofe: 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ezeama400:

How many people u go bribe?

This is general election, not primaries..

Yes, politicians have access to New cash due to their connections , but not up to having the excess that could be used for vote buying across the country..
Upto 2 trillion Naira is not in circulation hence the need to redesign.. And central banks gave each bank a certain amount of new note...

Infact as it stands now, the new notes released so far is not up to 400 billion across the country , whereas some politicians have up to 200 billion Naira old cash each under their custody each...

Divide 400 billion into more 150 million Nigerians with bank accounts, then check how much will remain, then coupled with the fact that Nigerian political class is not upto 2% of Nig population

Again, how many people u go bribe, and where would they get the new notes from?

If they have access to the new notes as they supposed to as politicians they are, they won't be running helter skelter lamenting about new notes

Thanks for explaining to the guy... I reiterate NO POLITICIANS have enough to prosecute election. Maybe they think vote buying is having hundred thousand. Do you know amount of money you needed to give to all your agents in the whole 36 states and their polling unit? If they have enough all these filing cases to supreme court and granting unwarranted press release won't bother them. The money given to bank isn't enough to meet obligation let alone for vote buying. That's just the truth.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by Tflex01: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hendrixky:

Forget it

Efcc, dss and icpc will be on every polling unit on the day of election

I heard that from a reliable source

cheesy grin

I can't wait to start reading you guys "rigging" wailing noise after elections here sha. grin

cheesy
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by Shigobaba(m): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
Good. How can one man be punishing the whole Nigerian in the name of naira redesigned.
I don't even know the power of National Assembly, they are useless.
Fuel scarcity everywhere and they are not saying anything. Noisemakers
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by asanausana91: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Putindbutt:

If bandits could display millions of naira of the new notes, what's stopping the politicians who owns most of the banks?. Do you think Peter Obi, for example, who is a shareholder in Fidelity bank with access to billions of naira, gives a hoot about you queuing under the sun?.
I know that Obi supporters are kind of happy that the harsh policy would push people to anger to vote against APC but I can assure you that this events. if not checked would further encourage vote buying. How would someone who struggles to get as little as 2000 naira all week reject free 5000 - 7000 free cash on an election day?
just shot up. The bandits are showing fake naira notes. I know a governor wife that is looking for ordinary 5 million Naira of the new notes since last week.
If this policy didn't affect politicians badly they will never be serious like this.
People are killed and kidnapped in Kaduna and Zamfara, have you seen these governors taking federal government to court because of the insecurity in their states?
There was a bill for local government autonomy, that bill that was supposed to take care of the poor was rejected by the governors.
Minimum wage was increased to ordinary 30k some of these governors are yet to implement it. What kind of poor people the governors are talking about.
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by buhariguy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
nedekid:

Yeah right, they did not fight for the masses when they raised our debt to $200b. A record never seen in Africa. Money we may never be able to pay. They did not fight for masses when naira went from 200 to 850, automatically driving 100m Nigerians into poverty, making Nigeria poverty capital of the world. ASUU was on strike for 9 months, they dud not go to court not even visit buhari to act.
Now cbn redesigneds naira the apc governors are running around with hard ons claiming caring for same masses they have practically killed.
No be juju be that?
the same opposition never kick against buhari policy,
Only tinubu talks about fuel scarcity and forex of 200 naira to 800 naira,
Is not only naira redesign we kicked against,
But opposition are always in support of the ruling party,
No be juju be that
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by asanausana91: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hendrixky:

Forget it

Efcc, dss and icpc will be on every polling unit on the day of election

I heard that from a reliable source
they will bribe those EFCC. The only solution is for the public to refuse their offer.
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by tunapawizzy: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
e pain dem... all they want to do is to be able to use their money(the money of the people) to buy vote for their candidate.....even vote seller no go collect old note from the.....the thug wey go chase people from the polling units they suspect are not in their favour, will not do the job for them to be paid later and wont collect old note.
If they are serious, they should be campaigning now and telling the people what they have done and how they will do more, not entertaining us with APC vs APC show of shame. All the story of I have 22 governors, now CBN policy dun render 22 governors useless, Aregbesola his new enemy is in charge of the ministry of interior, Police Force is under ministry of interior. most likely, this time, police will not look the other way when touts and thugs try to do funny things. Its not a conincidence that few days to election, some funny security clampdown on thugs is happening in Lagos.
All these noisemakers FFK, Alake, Keyamo etc following Tinubu around no know anything, if there is any person that knows how and where to hurt him, that person is Aregbesola(they built that thug operation) together, he knows how to render them useless
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by Solocoin: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
Emefiele the APC Presidential aspirant is waiting patiently to unlash his anger on Tinubu and his boys. I thought the say Buhari has endorse Tinubu, but they didn't like it when Baba OBJ endorses Obi 😂
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by asanausana91: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad
see how you are repeating the sentence "WE NIGERIA CHRISTIANS" this phrase shows that you are not a Christian. No christian will support a Muslim Muslim ticket.
You are just a fool who depends on crumbs from Tinubu table.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by buhariguy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

Thanks for explaining to the guy... I reiterate NO POLITICIANS have enough to prosecute election. Maybe they think vote buying is having hundred thousand. Do you know amount of money you needed to give to all your agents in the whole 36 states and their polling unit? If they have enough all these filing cases to supreme court and granting unwarranted press release won't bother them. The money given to bank isn't enough to meet obligation let alone for vote buying. That's just the truth.
which money obi.diot will use to pay poling unit agent across 774 local government.
Obituary is not serious and ready for this election. Because he knows he will not win, just playing games with idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by unclejb2(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
yarn your thrash and get out.

Peter Obi is winning this election with a wide margin
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by nedekid: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
buhariguy:
the same opposition never kick against buhari policy,
Only tinubu talks about fuel scarcity and forex of 200 naira to 800 naira,
Is not only naira redesign we kicked against,
But opposition are always in support of the ruling party,
No be juju be that
HAA, is buhari or Tinubu now the opposition? Tinubu spoke about apc doing nothing about the naira going from 200 to 800 just last week after 8 years! Is he now in PDP, Labour party or "pdapc"?
Unfortunately, wailing form is closed. But we may consider him based on his age and compassionate health grounds to admit him. But for you buhariguy. No form.

Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by buhariguy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
asanausana91:
see how you are repeating the sentence "WE NIGERIA CHRISTIANS" this phrase shows that you are not a Christian. No christian will support a Muslim Muslim ticket.
You are just a fool who depends on crumbs from Tinubu table.
remember I'm a pastor in Benin here, I can invite you to my church
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by buhariguy(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
buhariguy:
which money obi.diot will use to pay poling unit agent across 774 local government.
Obituary is not serious and ready for this election. Because he knows he will not win, just playing games with idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist
unclejb2:
yarn your thrash and get out.

Peter Obi is winning this election with a wide margin
you and obi.diot are joking
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by asanausana91: 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
buhariguy:
remember I'm a pastor in Benin here, I can invite you to my church
if Tinubu can buy bishops what else do I expect from you.
Who knows maybe you are one of those fake bishops that were rented in Abuja.
Remember that Judas was a deciple. No christian will open his eyes seeing how this country is about to become an Islamic Republic and he will support that.
You are a foolish crumbs eater.
Gerrout!!!
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by KLWL(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Seems you guys wailing already know that APC is winning and Asiwaju is going to be the next President, Federal republic of Nigeria. Ipobians and Obi supporters

Ezeama400:
Now I understand what Tinubu meant when he said he would fight dirty, but it will surely end in tears..

The billions he's hoarding will turn to wasted tissue papers in few days to come

The supreme court has a lot of pending case on ground to treat than this inconsequential issue..
Therefore the case would be adjourned till 31st Dec 2023 grin grin..
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by henrydav: 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Why is that only APC members are complaining about this new policy.
They have kept money to use to buy vote now they are frustrated
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by Acidosis(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
Awon omo egbe democratic lootocrats and election riggers.
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by success4me(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
Nothing dey happen, shey urinating machine say en go fight dirty? Dis is d time to fight dirty. All of a sudden, batified bastards are now sounding human, I thought urinating machine is a lion, regional lion playing god.
Regional politics is different from national politics.

@Moh247 TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng Leodeking PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556 Roboto11 Ireportlive. Roboto11

Are y'all really ready to fly
The heat is on
Are y'all really ready to die
The heat is on
Have your mother ready to cry
The heat is on
Huh
The heat is on
You know

I wonder how most Obi.Dense zombies do reason, Ọrun nyaabọ kii sọrọ ẹnikan,If heaven will fall not on one person only. I am sure most of you are not in Nigeria or doing one bussiness or the other, you would have known what people are going through.
Many of you don't know Nigeria's politics and what is called revise psychology, that's what APC and Tinubu are using now. People knows this APC
Buhari government naira redesign policy is causing this and Tinubu & APC are fighting the policy on behalf of the people. Some electorate are bound to believe that the government is really fighting Tinubu to cause survering to most Nigerians and they will give Tinubu pity vote that he's fighting on their behalf. I am not talking of Obi supporters before any zombidiot quote me. I am talking of northern and southwest voters. Instead of opposition to be against and fire naira redesign policy, they are supporting it, a policy which is anti people and the APC and it's candidates are opposing their government. The opposition supposed to cash in on this to turn the people against the government but no, they are supporting it.
They should go and learn politics 101 from Asiwaju.

Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by APC2: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
I think this is a slap on Buhari face, that is why many other APC governors don't join it. Buhari has told them to give him 7 days. This will certainly make Buhari angry
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by APC2: 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
Shigobaba:
Good. How can one man be punishing the whole Nigerian in the name of naira redesigned.
I don't even know the power of National Assembly, they are useless.
Fuel scarcity everywhere and they are not saying anything. Noisemakers
Please read carefully before commenting. It is Federal Govt that was sued. The sole respondent is the Attorney General of the Federation. The three governors seek an order to restrict federal govt or any of her agency to invalidate the old naira notes after February 10. You may think this is good but it is an affront on Buhari. Supreme court will not rule on it without the consent of Buhari. It is a motion ex-parte, that means the court can rule on it the moment the suit was brought forward without informing the plaintiff but Supreme kept quiet and did not take any decision yet. That should tell you alot is in the bag....
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by Mccullum: 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
CBN has been dragged to Supreme Court for the extension old naira notes as a legal tender.
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by Hessem: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
Putindbutt:

What brought PO here again.
S
Did he nyash your mother?
Leave the innocent man out of your dirty unbrushed month.

Did PO give your mama belle?¿??
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by zoedew: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
drlateef:

You are a very wicked soul, just like Obi your leader in wickedness. You prefer people to die of hunger because you want Obi to have an evil advantage to winning the election. Are you not ashamed? Politicians will never be affected by this policy. It’s the common man that this policy is designed to punish and cause hardship on, so that they can angrily vote out Tinubu. It will not happen. God does not support wicked people.
Sacrifice is required to have sound leadership. The French paid. Singapore paid. Let’s pay!
Re: 2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign by opeey(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ezeama400:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/06/breaking-kaduna-kogi-zamfara-govts-drag-fg-to-supreme-court-over-naira-scarcity/

check the quality of people,insecurity in their states they didn't sue FG,these are criminal elements

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road / FG Meets NLC On Petrol Subsidy Crisis / Largest-Ever Container Vessel To Visit Nigeria Berths At Lekki Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.