Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) (18728 Views)

Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma / Governor Ortom Constructs A Befitting Edifice At Tor Tiv's Palace / Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by asanausana91: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
I hope Tinubu is wearing his pampers, because on hearing this news he will be peeing.

1 Like

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by onomeabuja: 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
IamDora:
Who will win the election? Let's settle this once and for all kiss

Like for Peter OBI

Share for Tinubu/Atiku
Quote me any where, if Obi win Atiku make my blokos cut embarassed
Likes and shares don't win election on nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Mccullum: 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
ABAT is the man people love to vote for,

THE PEOPLES CHOICE IS TINUBU.

1 Like

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Prolific007(m): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
Whenever I hear Benue, I feel sad for their perception to sex. These are people who can offer their wives to visitors for free.
Like how do u allow your friend to fvck your wife for the night?

No wonder Benue girls are usually obsessed with sex like their lives depend on it.

Now Atiku is in the palace of one of their rulers. I wonder if he will given a pvssy to fvck. Shame on them.

Anyways, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage,take the pains to find a virgin woman and marry. Better to suffer to find a virgin woman and have a peaceful lasting home than to marry a girl who has been fvcked and mounted by many men and suffer in your marriage.

Be wise. Do not pay bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men who didn't pay more than two eggs and indomie. Only a fool will do that. Are you the fool?

Try get sense this is 2023
Since your siblings no dey kpansh naw, you dey here the run mouth like person wey car jam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Xion20: 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
Stop being carried away by rally crowds, same people coming out; this is my region, we are fully obedient, Feb 25th will shock many.

1 Like

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
Whenever I hear Benue, I feel sad for their perception to sex. These are people who can offer their wives to visitors for free.

No wonder Benue girls are usually obsessed with sex like their lives depend on it.

Now Atiku is in the palace of one of their rulers. I wonder if he will given a pvssy to fvck. Shame on them.

Anyways, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage,take the pains to find a virgin woman and marry. Better to suffer to find a virgin woman and have a peaceful lasting home than to marry a girl who has been fvcked and mounted by many men and suffer in your marriage.

Be wise. Do not pay bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men who didn't pay more than two eggs and indomie. Only a fool will do that. Are you the fool?

The issue of Benue State men giving their wives to friends and acquaintances for sex, is a false stereotype. And for a mature adult of your age to be peddling uncomfortable made-up beliefs such as this without having the mental decency to verify, sadly speaks volumes about your sordid upbringing.

You Nigerians should learn how to spread information that you're only sure of and can back up with facts when called upon. This is the 21st century, for fvck's sake!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
IamDora:

Like for Peter OBI

Share for Tinubu/Atiku

Fine girl with small bress. Hopefully, you'll have sense to augment for it.
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Scamburster(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
IamDora:

Like for Peter OBI

Share for Tinubu/Atiku
Already settled since last month.
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Jostoman: 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
GoodHardDickk:
The killing of Benue state indigines today by herdsmen is none of Atiku's business because his footsoldiers are behind it...

Atiku's priority is the presidency, not the lives of Nigerians..

Now we understand why he didn't condemn the killing of Deborah

Atiku is a crook who's only interested in his mouth and stomach and not working for Nigerians. obi is the next president of Nigeria
sentiment aside Atiku is a very good man with a good heart. Atiku doesnt have the mind of killing somebody because of power. So supporting peter obi will not make me conderm Atiku.
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by BrutusOj(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

Which of the Benue girls broke your heart? Why are you so pained and frustrated to the point of insulting an entire state cos of one girl? Pele oo

1 Like

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by habakukjss3: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
Heavens1stson:
Total Shutdown As Atiku Arrives at the Tor Tiv's palace in Benue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MfTL6ywGfs

Shameless ethnic group Tiv..
That don't know her killers

You are hailing a Fulani man, when Fulani herdsmen have been killing and dispersing you from your father Land

You are inviting your massacre again

Don't wail when this calamity you invited starts devouring you

1 Like

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by akseph1: 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Moromoro:
Jagaban go dust am
Division 300
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by shidaa: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
BrutusOj:
Which of the Benue girls broke your heart? Why are so pained and frustrated to the point of insulting an entire state cos of one girl? Pele oo

The same way they Bleep your father's wife any how. I am sure your father really gave his wife out to different men for you to have known this much.
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

When posting on an online forum with intellects from various works of lives be very sure of what you say I.e Lean towards learning facts not myths/old wives days from dodge sites.

There was never a time Tiv men offered their wives to visitors do your research.It makes for an interesting dinning conversation and there is no substance to that claim.It just means a Tiv man is very generous and will give anything to make you comfortable in his home.

You want a virgin after going through people,s daughters and sisters,i hope you find one but rest assured that body count or lack of it has nothing to do with a woman being faithful in or out of marriage.

It takes nothing to be respectful and speak without being Vulgar.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Cortexhills99: 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
Your statement is baseless…You statement depicts your low thinking, you should pity yourself
jeromestarks:

1 Like

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by shidaa: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
The same way they Bleep your father's wife any how. I am sure your father really gave his wife out to different men for you to have known this much. Nothing of such has happened in Benue. You are pained that Benue people are supporting Atiku instead of bala lulu. Right man for the job LP(OBI)
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by BrutusOj(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
shidaa:

The same way they Bleep your father's wife any how. I am sure your father really gave his wife out to different men for you to have known this much.
Only bastardss sound the way you do. Start the search for your parents cos it's obvious you were picked from the road by a good Nigerian to take care of you. Unfortunately, your DNA has very bad character and it's manifesting big time in you.
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by shidaa: 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
I am sure that your father brought your mother and kept her for him at Tor Tiv palace
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Pabloma: 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
IamDora:

Like for Peter OBI

Share for Tinubu/Atiku
With this you done win election be that oooo.....una eye go soon clear come Feb 25th
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by shidaa: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
This is campaign period the crowd you see at a rally does not transcend to the number of votes that will be casted the same crowd will turn up for Obi and also BAT. so why are you pained? Or you wanted Benue people to stone Atiku?
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
It's a contest between Atiku and Obi... To be sincere

I don't know how an Atiku presidency will turn out, that's the issue
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Flamesraytor101: 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
You are a fool and know nothing about the Benue man ask questions before u vomit rubbish
jeromestarks:

1 Like

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by TizaBaibe(m): 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by TizaBaibe(m): 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

I knew your dad wasn’t privy to condoms during your conception
Regardless coming to the world as a mistake doesn’t doom the fact that your idiocy cant be tamed.
If I were you, I would bring down this post in 10 mins since you wrote with a locatable ip address and the law still exists

1 Like

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
emmabest2000:

lazy youths

grin grin

So hardworking youths used to close their eyes when they see bress?
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
IamDora:

Like for Peter OBI

Share for Tinubu/Atiku

Obi is the best among the candidates but Atiku stands a better chance in this election
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by whippersnapper(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
kingthreat:
Peter Obi will be president if Iheanacho becomes highest goal scorer in premier league. grin
if aubameyang can be scorer wetin come be iheanacho
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by Saig: 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

In this 21St century a supposedly educated person has chosen to be stupid and is also advertising such stupidity online to the entire world.

1 Like

Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by joemag: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

Be wise. Do not pay bride price and sponsor a wedding ceremony just to have a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men who didn't pay more than two eggs and indomie. Only a fool will do that. Are you the fool?

I think you are a fool for spitting out the trash you know nothing of. Never in the history of any of the cultures in Benue that their wives were offered to visitors. I presumed you must be educated and I expect your sense of reasoning to be far above what you have showcased here. Regarding sex as pertaining Benue girls if I have known where you are from I would have probably known where to place you since I wouldn't want to make a guess.
Re: Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) by joemag: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
habakukjss3:

Shameless ethnic group Tiv..
That don't know her killers

You are hailing a Fulani m
an, when Fulani herdsmen have been killing and dispersing you from your father Land

You are inviting your massacre again

Don't wail when this calamity you invited starts devouring you
I think you are a fool for insulting a whole tribe. You want them to stone him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vote Bola Tinubu On Saturday As Next President - President Buhari / 40 Days Fidau Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photos) / Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.