Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? (2309 Views)

What Is Going On In This Lady’s Mind? This PHOTO Has Left Tongues Wagging (LOOK) / Rate My New Hair Cut - Going On A Date In A Minute (photos / What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Drella(m): 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Here are my stats:
Early twenties.
University undergraduate(averagely intelligent).
Only child.
Anti social.

So, nothing is going on in my life asides schooling and I'm not close to anyone asides my parents. My mates have things going on for them. They party, they have money, nice apartment, get girls and catch all the fun. While I'm indoors reading my books or surfing the internet. I don't drink nor smoke. I don't play football nor do I watch it(any sport).

This year, only my parents have called me. My course mates don't call nor chat me if I don't do it first.
My parents are a little comfortable and send me enough money to live an average student life. But I'm not getting enough out of life.

I tried learning a skill but targeting good grades and learning the skill don't go together for me.
What if I graduate and don't get a job? We have no connection.

My life is boring, monotonous and empty. Seems I'll need someone's footsteps I can follow and learn how to live life properly. It's yahoo boys I'm seeing around not actual people I can learn from.

As for relationship, never been in one. The highest I've gotten from a girl was a hug. If I were a girl, I can't date myself cos I can't even keep a conversation going😆😆

Okay rant over.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by thesicilian: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
You say you are antisocial. Perhaps that answers your questions. Nobody likes being around antisocial people, except the rich ones
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by noobaland30: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
bro im 21 yr old male the only time i can get girl is online. in real life i dont think i can get a wife

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Drella(m): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
thesicilian:
You say you are antisocial. Perhaps that answers your questions. Nobody likes being around antisocial people, except the rich ones

How can I stop being antisocial? I'm awkward in public.
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Drella(m): 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
noobaland30:
bro im 21 yr old male the only time i can get girl is online. in real life i dont think i can get a wife

You're lucky you even get online.

Ati online, ati offline, awa o ri nkan nkan.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by siofra(f): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
Quiet and antisocial people are usually invisible to other people, except you're rich, very attractive or have a very mysterious/weird personality. If you're not, sorry but people will not give two fawks about you. It's almost like you don't exist to them.

I don't think you're voluntarily antisocial, I think you have social anxiety because people who are truly antisocial do not care if other people like them or not.

Maybe you should start thinking of how to overcome this, then other things will start to fall in place.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by advanceDNA: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
Drella:
Here are my stats:
Early twenties.
Only child.
Anti social.

So, nothing is going on in my life asides schooling and I'm not close to anyone asides my parents. My mates have things going on for them. They party, they have money, nice apartment, get girls and catch all the fun. While I'm indoors reading my books or surfing the internet. I don't drink nor smoke. I don't play football nor do I watch it(any sport).

This year, only my parents have called me. My course mates don't call nor chat me if I don't do it first.
My parents are a little comfortable and send me enough money to live an average student life. But I'm not getting enough out of life.

I tried learning a skill but targeting good grades and learning the skill don't go together for me.

My life is boring, monotonous and empty. Seems I'll need someone's footsteps I can follow and learn how to live life properly. It's yahoo boys I'm seeing around not actual people I can learn from.

As for relationship, never been in one. The highest I've gotten from a girl was a hug. If I were a girl, I can't date myself cos I can't even keep a conversation going😆😆

Okay rant over.

This is not the time to look for unnecessary enjoyment..You just started paying your dues in life...pay the sacrifice needed to get ur good grades
..good grades can help u unlock some door when the time comes....this is the time to also pay the dues for discipline......u will need it in front...

Yeah.. friends make the atmosphere fun..make a few of them if u can... but u gotta learn to fly solo as well.....be happy on your own...

friends are just extra additions ....if u make the right ones they can help u up the ladder.... but if u need friends for party d enjoyment....nigga trust me...u are better without the distraction

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Chocoloco: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hmm you are not antisocial or should I say you where and trying to break free.

Cause from your text above you want to break free and socialize.

Force your self to do things you won't do normally, socialize more with both genders..

Or have a blunt from my chocoloco

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Cypress042(m): 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
siofra:
Quiet and antisocial people are usually invisible to other people, except you're rich, very attractive or have a very mysterious/weird personality. If you're not, sorry but people will not give two fawks about you. It's almost like you don't exist to them.

I don't think you're voluntarily antisocial, I think you have social anxiety because people who are truly antisocial do not care if other people like them or not.

Maybe you should start thinking of how to overcome this, then other things will start to fall in place.

Stepping out of one's comfort zone everyday, helps to conquer a whole lots of problems.
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by siofra(f): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
Cypress042:

Stepping out of one's comfort zone everyday, helps to conquer a whole lots of problems.

You're right!!
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Teeroyzimma: 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
siofra:

lol I am quiet but people consider me weird, crazy and not intelligent what should I do?
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Telegram234(m): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
siofra:

i am anti social and loving it..
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by MorningSir: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
Drella:
Here are my stats:
Early twenties.
Only child.
Anti social.

Okay rant over.
This is so much power you’ve got in your hands bro…it’s a blessing. Start looking on the bright side and you’ll thank God in a few years!
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by MorningSir: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
Chocoloco:
Hmm you are not antisocial or should I say you where and trying to break free.

Cause from your text above you want to break free and socialize.

Force your self to do things you won't do normally, socialize more with both genders..

Or have a blunt from my chocoloco
when man roll tiny blunt I ask questions…

Brodahh na kolos be dat?
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by frozen70(f): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
Drella:
Here are my stats:
Early twenties.
Only child.
Anti social.

Okay rant over.

You are in school already
It gives you the chance to meet people both the good and the bad

It gives you the opportunity to have friends both male and female girl friend

Mix up with people so that you get exposed when you go home for holidays or you rerun to uoir shell till you are back to school

Lastly free yourself and approach people
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Dshocker(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Drella:
Here are my stats:
Early twenties.
Only child.
Anti social.

Okay rant over.

I believe you have room mates or hostel friends, you can hang out with, particularly during the weekends.

Because all work and no play, makes jack a dull boy.
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Dshocker(m): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

This is not the time to look for unnecessary enjoyment..You just started paying your dues in life...pay the sacrifice needed to get ur good grades
..good grades can help u unlock some door when the time comes....this is the time to also pay the dues for discipline......u will need it in front...

Yeah.. friends make the atmosphere fun..make a few of them if u can... but u gotta learn to fly solo as well.....be happy on your own...

friends are just extra additions ....if u make the right ones they can help u up the ladder.... but if u need friends for party d enjoyment....nigga trust me...u are better without the distraction

Miracle no dey tire Jesus?

What shall it profit a man, you read all the books in this world and you ended up at the road side selling akara and puff puff grin

Wahala.

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by advanceDNA: 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Dshocker:

What shall it profit a man, you read all the books in this world and you ended up at the road side selling akara and puff puff grin

Wahala.

Miracle...??
Jesus??
I dont get you....sincerely...i dont want to get you
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by ImpregnaTor(m): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Drella:
Here are my stats:
Early twenties.
Only child.
Anti social.

Okay rant over.
It seems we are on the same path

Like how old are you now?
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by care4you: 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
And you masturbates alot too...

You forgot to add that 👆 to your CV

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Brownshoe: 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
MorningSir:
This is so much power you’ve got in your hands bro…it’s a blessing. Start looking on the bright side and you’ll thank God in a few years!
no mind him want move with the crowd of wicked and evil people that will devour him quickly because you don expose urself already.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Chocoloco: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
Dshocker:

Wahala.

D LAW is that you
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Autobot05: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
Drella:
Here are my stats:
Early twenties.
Only child.
Anti social.

Okay rant over.

You are not alone 🙃
Some even think I'm crazy or a psychopath cause I live alone. No girlfriend , the girls come around a bit but I dunno how to keep the conversation going. The only people I engage with at school are my roomie who is actually in another dept. I spend a large amount of time online doing silly ( but quite knowledgeable ) research.

The bolded will be a big mistake .. I learnt to accept myself and believe that what's meant to be will be . Just try and get a friend , engage in church activities too

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by ModCaller: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
There is difference between being antisocial and being asocial.

Antisocial involves standing against everything the society stands for.

I believe you meant asocial, not antisocial

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Siminialaye20(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
You're not alone. Just accept yourself for who you are. Continue to work on yourself, read self-books attend seminars etc. Those friends going to club, partying isn't necessary as it stands.

Make friends that will help you achieve your goals in life, that will influence you positively. Join a department in church and work for God.
Honestly, The choice you make now will determine your future.

Regret is a terrible experience, expecially the one that is irreversible. There are so many old people filled with regrets right now, hoping they can turn back the hands of time but no way. When it's too late, there's nothing one can do about it.

Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Namaster: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
Realize this:

People, male and female, are a hot steaming pile of sh1t. You are not missing much by being antisocial.

But if you think being antisocial hinders your progress, join a gym and lift weights consistently.

Now, go out right now and get yourself a chilled can of black bullet. That'll do you good.

Then if you have the money, get yourself a hookup girl ASAP. Bleep her good, as good as any virgin boy anyway.

Just lose your virginity.

After fucking a girl, you'll realize that girls aren't sh1t...if not that they have vaginas and can suck your dick.

They are not special.

On the skills front, you can take it slow and dedicate one hour, or even 30 minutes, per day.

Avoid graphics design, though.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Drella(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Autobot05:

You are not alone 🙃
Some even think I'm crazy or a psychopath cause I live alone. No girlfriend , the girls come around a bit but I dunno how to keep the conversation going. The only people I engage with at school are my roomie who is actually in another dept. I spend a large amount of time online doing silly ( but quite knowledgeable ) research.

The bolded will be a big mistake .. I learnt to accept myself and believe that what's meant to be will be . Just try and get a friend , engage in church activities too

Yeah we're similar.
I've been like this since childhood and I've never had an issue. But now, seeing how my mates are living life, I feel left behind in life.

Heck I don't even know how to make friends.
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Drella(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
It seems we are on the same path

Like how old are you now?

Early twenties.
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Drella(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
Dshocker:

I believe you have room mates or hostel friends, you can hang out with, particularly during the weekends.

Because all work and no play, makes jack a dull boy.

I deliberately not have a room mate. The compound I stay is dominated by non students. But now, seems I'll leave for a student dominated area.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Drella(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
frozen70:

You are in school already
It gives you the chance to meet people both the good and the bad

It gives you the opportunity to have friends both male and female girl friend

Mix up with people so that you get exposed when you go home for holidays or you rerun to uoir shell till you are back to school

Lastly free yourself and approach people

I'll appreciate if you can tell me how to pull this off.
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Drella(m): 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

Thank you.
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Drella(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
siofra:

I've been like this since childhood and I've never had an issue. But now, seeing how my mates are living life, I feel left behind in life.

I'll need as much help as I can in overcoming this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Started Building In December: Wife Of Keke Rider Build House With Her Savings / I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless / The Best Position For Quicky Is Doggy Who Discovered Doggy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.