Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? (55458 Views)

Do Women Still Bear Their Husbands' Names After A Divorce? / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / Why Do Women Change Their Names After Getting Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
I was about to start work today and I heard a fight and some arguments, turned out it was my neighbor and his wife going at it for the umpteenth time again but today's own was so bloody. I even thought of calling the police. He beat the woman. Hit her head on the wall, threw her clothes out and even threw their baby out that he was tired of them.

The guy has no job, didn't go to school. Didn't even finish secondary school. Also has no skills. He just sits at home from morning till night. He lives with his mom and shes the one that feeds him and all and the new wife just moved in after she got pregnant and gave birth. Honestly, this isn't the first time I have experience or seen stuff like this around me. Is it that the women are blind or what? I mean my neighbor is quite an attractive man. He's fair with tattoos and dreadlocks. Has that handsome bad boy kind of look. But is looks just enough to marry a man that has nothing going on at all in his life.

Why do women make such bad decisions. I am really really curious.

206 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
sad sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by MycroftHolmes: 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
Stockholm syndrome is a thing.

Plus, he's probably an awesome performer in da oza room grin

201 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
MycroftHolmes:
Stockholm syndrome is a thing.

Plus, he's probably an awesome performer in da oza room grin

Omho you would think for a gender that has more to lose with regards to marriage and sex they will apply some logic to their decisions apparently they are loyal to their feelings. It's just the child I pity see how the kid was thrown away a one year old child.

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Dshocker(m): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
I was about to start work today and I heard a fight and some arguments, turned out it was my neighbor and his wife going at it for the umpteenth time again but today's own was so bloody. I even thought of calling the police. He beat the woman. Hit her head on the wall, threw her clothes out and even threw their baby out that he was tired of them.

The guy has no job, didn't go to school. Didn't even finish secondary school. Also has no skills. He just sits at home from morning till night. He lives with his mom and shes the one that feeds him and all and the new wife just moved in after she got pregnant and gave birth. Honestly, this isn't the first time I have experience or seen stuff like this around me. Is it that the women are blind or what? I mean my neighbor is quite an attractive man. He's fair with tattoos and dreadlocks. Has that handsome bad boy kind of look. But is looks just enough to marry a man that has nothing going on at all in his life.

My brother nothing confuses a woman more than a dick of a broke man.

Most poor or broke guy's dick can make a woman reach orgasm.

312 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
But is looks just enough to marry a man that has nothing going on at all in his life.

YEs, looks is all it takes for most women

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Autobot05: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I had a neighbor like this too at school .. he was a Yahoo guy but things wasn't going well for him again
He later sent her off with a flimsy excuse... the kid he had with the girl will be 1 year old by this month ending..

I dont feel sorry for her tho .. everything has it consequences

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Autobot05:

I had a neighbor like this too at school .. he was a Yahoo guy but things wasn't going well for him again
He later sent her off with a flimsy excuse... the kid he had with the girl will be 1 year old by this month ending..

I dont feel sorry for her tho .. everything has it consequences

This one doesn't even do yahoo. Like he has no skill at all, no education nothing no handwork.

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Autobot05: 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

This one doesn't even do yahoo. Like he has no skill at all, no education nothing no handwork.

Oboy just mind your business jare .. when she's tired she'll leave or let him kill her.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Autobot05:

Oboy just mind your business jare .. when she's tired she'll leave or let him kill her.

None of my business but I am just wondering how the other gender thinks o cause I have had such cases in my family but in the extended part of it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
When Women get intimate with broke guys, "All women knowingly follow deadbeats Men."
When women get intimate with rich men, Women are gold- digging materialistic leeches. You all should pick a stand!

Aside the hasty generalization, here you are insinuating that women should date or marry only logically (calculatively) without heeding to "wants, desires, feelings or attraction". This is coming from one who will still call any woman who does that a gold digger.

The problem with you lot is you only judge women by your standard . If you were to be on equal level with the said man, you would have blamed the irresponsible and ungrateful husband but because you are not it is the woman that is responsible for settling for less.

All of you will be alright las las

150 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by lymelyte(m): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

how can a young man be so comfortable with that kind of life? shocked

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by pocohantas(f): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
I thought women shouldn’t marry for money?
I thought women should build with men.

No be the building be this? If their fights disturb you too much, give them building materials.

How you take get this kind neighbour, Tetanus?

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
Persephone1:
When Women get intimate with broke guys, "All women knowingly follow deadbeats Men."
When women get intimate with rich men, Women are gold- digging materialistic leeches. You all should pick a stand!

Aside the hasty generalization, here you are insinuating that women should date or marry only logically (calculatively) without heeding to "wants, desires, feelings or attraction". This is coming from one who will still call any woman who does that a gold digger.

The problem with you lot is you only judge women by your standard . If you were to be on equal level with the said man, you would have blamed the irresponsible and ungrateful husband but because you are not it is the woman that is responsible for settling for less.

All of you will be alright las las

No one said she should marry a rich man. This is a man that has no handwork not even a trade. If he was uneducated and had a trade that's a different ball game. She chose him. As much as he's a bad man no one forced her to choose him. She would have definitely had responsible guys asking her out but she knowingly chose a deadbeat.

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by thesicilian: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
Are the women themselves different from deadbeats? Birds of a feather flock together

116 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
lymelyte:
how can a young man be so comfortable with that kind of life? shocked
Thank you for this question!

Any sane individual will ask this and not blame an already distressed woman for sticking with someone she loves.

Love is a crime for Most Nigerians ooo

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
pocohantas:
I thought women shouldn’t marry for money?
I thought women should build with men.

No be the building be this? If their fights disturb you too much, give them building materials.

How you take get this kind neighbour, Tetanus?

LoL I live in a ghetto so I gets to see a lot of shit grin grin grin. Omho this one isn't building. This one no go school, no get job no get skills. Wetin you wan build.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Adaisback(f): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
I have said it before and am saying it again. I am all for those people they call simps. I want to marry a simp man. Am beautiful and won't allow one yeye man to lay his filthy fingers on me. Team simps
If you are a simp, am all for you biko. Even if you no sabi do, no yawa, I go dey do the do and we will communicate effectively and that will make our relationship an everlasting one

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Nonexisting1: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
Because most Nigerian girls have fish brain, that's why. If you know the number of responsible men that girl had rejected in her prime, you'll stop pitying her. Let her carry her cross, it's the reward for her foolishness.

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Karleb(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
thesicilian:
Are the women themselves different from deadbeats? Birds of a feather flock together

Exactly! Some women are exactly like the deadbeats and irresponsible guys they follow.

There are women who till tomorrow will tell you, if a man doesn't beat a girl, he does not love her.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

How did you know he doesn't have a skill?

I have had a phase in my life where I was always indoors.

But I was working. Neighbours thought I was a Yahoo boy.

One day, one of them met me at a store, and spoke in that direction. I told him I was a remote worker on the payroll of so-so limited.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Autobot05: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

None of my business but I am just wondering how the other gender thinks o cause I have had such cases in my family but in the extended part of it.

I usually say females think anti-clockwise, I do not take them seriously. Women know everything about a real man until its time to choose one

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
An violent, jobless man with two wives? Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by pocohantas(f): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

LoL I live in a ghetto so I gets to see a lot of shit grin grin grin. Omho this one isn't building. This one no go school, no get job no get skills. Wetin you wan build.

I know how much you hate lifestyle inflation, but won’t you be a one eyed man in the land of the blind? I hope you are safe there sha. All of them fit dey carry their problems come give you.

Na true love. Give him time, he would blow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Nonexisting1: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
Adaisback:
I have said it before and am saying it again. I am all for those people they call simps. I want to marry a simp man. Am beautiful and won't allow one yeye man to lay his filthy fingers on me. Team simps
If you are a simp, am all for you biko. Even if you no sabi do, no yawa, I go dey do the do and we will communicate effectively and that will make our relationship an everlasting one
This so where you've failed it. Simps are the ones beating your asses. Real redpillers never lay hands on girls, there are many ways to punish a rat.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Michelle55: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Pako house, let them start from there.
Perhaps, he's giving her the best of styles that no-one has ever done for her but in all, just turn blind eyes for their matter.

PS: it's not cool to stereotype like you did up there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by louisobire7: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

They don’t think with there brain, thats how I was introduced to a girl. This girl was crazy, She said she was stylishly waiting for her boyfriend who went to join HK to return and come beg her so they can come back together she even said she dated another guy just to make the boyfriend jealous.

I was like WOW, and she was really playing hard to get, for me when just hang kaki. I just deleted her number and never called her again.

They don’t think with there brain. Have you not seen a beautiful girl following a dirty boy. Who you can’t even make your friend.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
pocohantas:

I know how much you hate lifestyle inflation, but won’t you be a one eyes man in the land of the blind? I hope you are safe there sha. All of them fit dey carry their problems come give you.

Na true love. Give him time, he would blow.

Oh it's safe. If it wasn't I would have long since moved out. LoL people think I am unemployed and broke with how I carry myself and I love It that way. I am even used an example to kids around of a guy who went to school and hasn't worked a real job at all. Make e dey like that grin grin

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
louisobire7:

They don’t think with there brain, thats how I was introduced to a girl. This girl was crazy, She said she was stylishly waiting for her boyfriend who went to join HK to return and come beg her so they can come back together she even said she dated another guy just to make the boyfriend jealous.

I was like WOW, and she was really playing hard to get, for me when just hang kaki. I just deleted her number and never called her again.

They don’t think with there brain. Have you not seen a beautiful girl following a dirty boy. Who you can’t even make your friend.

Women are loyal to their feelings until bele enter they become humble and calm

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by pocohantas(f): 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Oh it's safe. If it wasn't I would have long since moved out. LoL people think I am unemployed and broke with how I carry myself and I love It that way. I am even used an example to kids around of a guy who went to school and hasn't worked a real job at all. Make e dey like that grin grin

So like this now, you and that woman husband na the same thing. Only say you go school.

E go better! grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

No one said she should marry a rich man. This is a man that has no handwork not even a trade. If he was uneducated and had a trade that's a different ball game. She chose him. As much as he's a bad man no one forced her to choose him. She would have definitely had responsible guys asking her out but she knowingly chose a deadbeat.
Oh really? Now you categorizing the standard? So this one is first hand broke guy or second hand? You really do not have a point here. Her crime is chosing to be with someone she has feelings for?

I find it very sad that you can neglect a never do well who can't provide, protect and direct his family and still causes trouble but you clearly see a poor lady who is a victim of her feelings as the only one with issues. Do you hold same standard for men who choose boobs and bum over good virtues in women when their marriages go down the drain?

You are really not being fair right now!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
pocohantas:

So like this now, you and that woman husband na the same thing. Only say you go school.

E go better! grin

grin grin grin grin. Well I am not dumb enough to get married and have kids. grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics / I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.