Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me (33686 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Hotguy27: 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:
For those of you thinking I am young, I am a 40 years old man while my girlfriend is 28 years old. We had some conversation this morning and it's so glaring that she wants me to go through the study route or try another country then she can come and join me. She said that going as a dependent means I want to settle for crumbs while i can also get the big bones. And I am insisting to her that it's doesn't matter even if F2 does not work, I can always do under the table job.

Forget about the girl! You will be okay 2 months after she leaves. Cut off communication with her if she is no longer interested in you. Man up and find your own japa route
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by clericuzzio(m): 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:
Myself and my girlfriend have been dating for almost three years that she sometimes stays in my house too. I have always had the intention of traveling abroad but i don't know how, so last year my girlfriend brought the idea of traveling and how she wants to try US study route and I encouraged her to do so. I also supported her so much with my money by helping her to pay her application fee and TOEFL exam.

While doing all these, we had a conversation and she told me that if she is able to get a fully funded offer that we will be going together and I will be going with her as dependent. Now my girlfriend has gotten admission but she is yet to apply for visa and she has changed plans. She does not want me to go with her rather she is advising that I should also use the study route ifi want to travel.

Note : we had the intentions of getting married but right now she doesn't want us to get marry.

Whatever decision she takes to your detriment is well deserved.

How can you pay for someone else's Exam and fees when you still have same ambition.

That one kwansign you sha
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lol!!, Op get ready it's coming
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by LastProphet: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:
Myself and my girlfriend have been dating for almost three years that she sometimes stays in my house too. I have always had the intention of traveling abroad but i don't know how, so last year my girlfriend brought the idea of traveling and how she wants to try US study route and I encouraged her to do so. I also supported her so much with my money by helping her to pay her application fee and TOEFL exam.

While doing all these, we had a conversation and she told me that if she is able to get a fully funded offer that we will be going together and I will be going with her as dependent. Now my girlfriend has gotten admission but she is yet to apply for visa and she has changed plans. She does not want me to go with her rather she is advising that I should also use the study route ifi want to travel.

Note : we had the intentions of getting married but right now she doesn't want us to get marry.

She has not seen anything yet, highest 2 years after graduation she will either return to Nigeria or have to run to the next country. To get H1B visa is not beans again. She's still ignorant. And even if she gets there's no husband in the US. Why are you worrying yourself? For her to even get visa out of Nigeria now is not less than 2024. You should be happy you have found out who she is and how foooolishness you are to be spending your money because you believe someone is in love with you
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Sisib15: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
A lot of you guys are visionless, waiting for another person to push you before you can do better for yourself. A lot of you feel relaxed about your present situation without upgrading your skills or anything
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by mp3ree: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
nicerod:
U too travel out without marrying her

πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😜

Best advice
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Sisib15: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
Imagine a guy telling me that i am dreaming big all because I said i want to acquire skills. The lady is struggling, you are also struggling too because why didn't you wife her since all these while. It's now that she has admission you want to rush wedding, just make you are scared of failure. Make una shift abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Chee59(f): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:

Anything you are doing for love, don't expect payback. You will only be setting yourself up for disappointment.
Give what you know you can afford to lose.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by SocialJustice: 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:

Lol, she's so small minded. Cut your loss and move on. Visa never even show, lol.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by clydecarson(m): 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sisib15:
A lot of you guys are visionless, waiting for another person to push you before you can do better for yourself. A lot of you feel relaxed about your present situation without upgrading your skills or anything

Shut the eff up,broke girls are talking...I knew Nigerian girls would take sides with the girl actions,you wey wan marry man that's divorced a man older than you by far person wey you suppose call brother you dey advice guys see ehn just dey play

All Nigerian girls are useless
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Sisib15: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
You are not wise at all. Capping on another person's intellect so he can relocate. Alll of you are opportunist
clydecarson:

Shut the eff up,broke girls are talking...I knew Nigerian girls would take sides with the girl actions

All Nigerian girls are useless
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by clydecarson(m): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sisib15:
You are not wise at all. Capping on another person's intellect so he can relocate. Alll of you are opportunist

As you wan marry man of 40years what are you...broke biattxhhh
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Sisib15: 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
I have no business with you. All of you broke ass guys
clydecarson:

As you wan marry man of 40years what are you...broke biattxhhh
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by clydecarson(m): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sisib15:
I have no business with you. All of you broke ass guys

That song small doctor sang 'if you no get money hide your face' I'm sure thst song is for you

You suppose dey waka with pillow case covering your face you wan marry grandpa,you think say you be Regina Daniel's

Useless girls
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by deltateam: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:

E shock you? Buahaha. Person wey no get naija girlfriend get peace of mind.

Val is approaching and I feel at peace.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Sisib15: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Continue wailing on another person's post

Rat!
clydecarson:

That song small doctor sang 'if you no get money hide your face' I'm sure thst song is for you

You suppose dey waka with pillow case covering your face you wan marry grandpa,you think say you be Regina Daniel's

Useless girls
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Omololaeni(f): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
The funniest thing is she gave you the best advice anyone can give you. Don’t go to Usa on F2 you will get frustrated. Most f2 end up changing to f1 when they get here, the chances of both of you getting the visa if you go together is also very slim. Uk is easier to go with a dependent but usa hmm. I have so many colleagues here that both husband and wife came on f1 separately. People that are over 40years sef are coming through study route so I don’t think your age is a problem. Dust your credentials, ask her to put you through or better still surf the internet and process your own admission to.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by clydecarson(m): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sisib15:

Rat!

Lmaoooooo broke baittchhh no worry you go see 57 years old man marry
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by alphaNomega: 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sisib15:

Rat!

clydecarson:

Lmaoooooo broke baittchhh no worry you go see 57 years old man marry
you are talking as if age of her future husband will stop her from getting married. You know very little bro
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by clydecarson(m): 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
alphaNomega:

you are talking as if age of her future husband will stop her from getting married. You know very little bro

Okay..next
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Papichulostunne(m): 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
HumbleTrader:
How about you speak to your partner instead of random strangers online.
Bros you get sense
Dem gp dey carry family and personal issues cone ask faceless people for advise.

He better use the route

Girl dey struggle tp jappa u dey pay for her and ypu dey find the same link..

Mumu no dey hard tp know

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by fxexperts: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
If you support her with application fee nko? Mtcheeww.

Men should learn to help and not expect anything in return. Nawa oo! undecided

If the lady decides not to marry you after spending on her, it's her choice and not a sin against God.

Biko, don't spoil her show oo!
And can your lots spend and not expect anything in return. Olosho kobo kobo.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by sniperr007(m): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:

Conclusion: your babe is not interested in marrying you now, She believes she can get a better guy in US.

My opinion is that you leave her be. And develop yourself.

Lesson learnt. Never develop a woman first before developing yourself. It's like washing car for someone to drive.

Collect your L and go.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by kiddkash(m): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
sholay2011:
Errmmm...will somebody tell him?
No no no. The breakfast still dey untop fire
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by blackboy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
Guy I have shared a story on nairaland. No be tales by moonlight I see am and know the people. No be sat they tell me.
Ppl will tell you abroad it is work wok and school school school, no time to date blah blah n.a. big lie!!
This babe got visa n ticket left her state to Lagos to prepare to head to obodo oyinbo. N.a. so she and her bf come to Lagos. Bf no get visa but he came to see her off. Lol. They slept in the same room in Lagos. Guy, she told her friend who I know that nothing for the guy. So understand even before she left she had dumped the guy. As I'm typing she has married a guy in obodo oyinbo and given birth to 2 kids. That BF was...naija girls well plenty no value their body or can sleep around. I know another babe she come Lagos to get visa and ticket. N.a. so this babe dey sleep around for area before she travel. Guy thank God she has told you go plan your life and move on. Only God will save Nigerians. The immorality in the land..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by BigIyanga: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
mastermaestro:

You couldn't have said it better. Dude had zero plan for himself all along. He laid his entire being on another person's plan, which I find very stupid for an adult.

How can your girlfriend's plan be your plan? OP needs a hot healing slap. angry
Tankio.. who dey raise these boys…

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Okudiover(m): 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
You don't advise you need to be flogged 100 lashes.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by Odebayo4010(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
ITbomb:
Free the girl please, both of you are still struggling to stand, don't be a burden to each other.
If you can, remain friends.

That's life, no need to be hard on yourself

This is the best comment I ever seen here, relationship shouldn't be ended bwith fighting now
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mkelv0106:
Don't stress urself man, she'll still need you, like you said, she haven't started the visa application process yet, chill bro, if she isn't keen on getting married to you, fine, draft out a contract, if she still want you to help, the both of you shud sign an agreement for her to pay you back, let it be purely business, you're not running a charity organization. Hope you read about a man that sued his ex after he trained her in law sch, and she left him and won 12k dolls, if I'm not mistaken..
If you guys can't be married partners, you might as well be business partners, everything no suppose lead to quarrel and malice.

Where e go see am to sue?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by dencobright(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
Na so them the do but as soon as they get disappointed them go carry long and tear face come the rub you like dog wey hunger wan kill
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by peropoliet(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lifeinbits:

Chai who will tell him
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by litaninja(m): 2:14am On Feb 08, 2023
You dey pay money for "girlfriend"? Pele.

Lifeinbits:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father / White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady / My Cousin Wants To Call Off His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.