Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense (13811 Views)

2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / Bola Tinubu’s Manhood By Sonala Olumhense / APC’s Historic Swindle, By Sonala Olumhense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by David160(m): 7:57am On Feb 07, 2023
If you're planning to vote Apc... Thunder will kill you before 25th.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by jamace(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2023

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Shikena(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2023
Terver90:
Our problem in Nigeria is letter B😞
Buhari, Bob risky, Boko Haram,BB Naija,Bet 9ja, Bestie😁😂 and finally bola tinubu 😎😁😂
Biafra lipsrsealed
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Reference(m): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2023
What more can I say.
I have been speaking up on this matter for a while now, in summary.

That if the PDP lost in 2015 due to poor governance.

All indices of life and living clearly indicates that we are due for another change of government.

We just cannot afford to continue with this one.

Except we are either not practicing democracy or Nigerians did not remove the PDP for performance issues in 2015.

We must start to establish values and tailor our democracy around performance and not just sentiment. We must begin to punish bad governance with votes of non return

If not we will just be electing leaders who are not committed and political parties that will not hold their members accountable.

In order words without an ideology democracy is meaningless and the nation will not progress in any way, shape or form.

PS. In an ideal situation if the ruling APC had known that Mr. Buhari's government will cost it future electoral victory then it will have built internal mechanisms to check his activities and focus his mission around the party's manifesto and not his personal agenda alone.

Thus the people by the electoral choices are either establishing both intra party and inter party democracy or consolidating autocracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by nairanaira12: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2023
Corrinthians:
To vote LP, you must first be a thief and a liar. That is why the op created a thread with only three comments so far but added a "(1)" to the title to make it appear as though the thread is already on its second page

All LP supporters are thieves and liars, and behave like zombies.🐷🐷

In addition, aren't these people saying this the same people that keep telling us "it is about candidates and not party", and "vote individuals and not party"? Why the emphasis on party now?

There are evidences that Tinubu is a corrupt, morally rotten dog.

Do you have evidence that LP supporters are liars and thieves, or are you just talking rubbish because you must say something?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by nairanaira12: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2023
Tumblr:
All these articles, props and abuse won’t work on people. The people who would vote for APC would vote for APC, that’s why we practice democracy.

Personally, I wouldn’t want any of Atiku, Tinubu and Obi near the seat of power. They are thieves.

It won't work in dumb people, yes.
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Obakoolex(m): 8:27am On Feb 07, 2023
This people will always want to twist narratives. When it all started they're saying they are voting Obi the candidate not the party that any party he found himself is okay by them.
Now we know what we see in Ashiwaju that makes us want to vote him, we believe he can do better than the rest not that we believe in the party but the man himself, so kindly let us be bikonu
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by nairanaira12: 8:29am On Feb 07, 2023
Lanretoye:
if 90% of you obidirty pigs prefer to live in lagos than stay in anambra,your sentiments and Hypocrisy will never make anambra liveable for u,even in 50years time.you can't be complaining about suffering and extortion in lagos but yet you refuse to relocate to your so called heaven,is that not madness.

Buroda Oloriburuku, lagos had been existing since the 18th century long before tinubu was born m. Igbos and other tribes had been living there since. You must be a fool to make this statement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by olumide4christ: 8:29am On Feb 07, 2023
To the writer....

Are you God that knows what will happen the next minute, the next hour, the next day, the next month, next year, etc?

When a human being that the Bible says his/her life is just like vapor (James 4:13-16) says emphatically that someone else will never achieve something or will achieve something or if someone does something, then he/she must be a negative person, it reeks of complete ignorance.

See...
- Only God knows who will still be alive to see election day
- Only God knows who will win the election
- Most importantly, Only God knows who will move Nigeria forward after winning the election, none of us human beings know who will really lead Nigeria forward to greatness.
Why? Because God himself says in the bible that "the heart of man is deceitful and desperately wicked: who can know it??" - Read Jeremiah 17 verse 9
Only God knows the heart of all the candidates and only God knows which one of them will truly move Nigeria forward, irrespective of where he comes from or who he worships.

I must say that all those who are saying that this candidate or that candidate is the one that must be voted for Nigeria to move forward are making the biggest mistake, many churches inclusive.

The best approach to these elections is go and vote for whom you believe is the best while praying to God that the candidate whom He knows will move Nigeria forward should win the election because, truly only God knows.
I believe that many of us here have been cheated, let down and disappointed by people we knew intimately and trusted with our lives, how much more Nigerian politicians!

For me, I will vote for a candidate but irrespective of whether he wins or not, my life and that of my family will continually soar and we will accomplish landmark achievements this year and beyond, here in Nigeria!
"Japa" no dey for our dictionary...we will make it here and the world will hear of us, irrespective of who is in power!
That's the resolution of me, my wife and family and so shall it be, Amen!

As God would have it, coincidentally, even Pastor Adeboye reiterated a similar thing today in his devotional, Open Heavens 2023, which we use as a family. The topic for today is "Your Tomorrow Will Be Alright".

A word is enough for the wise!
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by vhykeeytor(m): 8:31am On Feb 07, 2023
Corrinthians:
To vote LP, you must first be a thief and a liar. That is why the op created a thread with only three comments so far but added a "(1)" to the title to make it appear as though the thread is already on its second page

In addition, aren't these people saying this the same people that keep telling us "it is about candidates and not party", and "vote individuals and not party"? Why the emphasis on party now?

The article better described you as a "MASOCHIST".

1 Like

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2023
Chai!!!
Diaris God ooooooooo!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2023
I would rather destroy my PVC than vote for Tinubu.

God forbid BAT thing 🚫 🚫 🚫
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Tsolutionjoseph: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2023
Tumblr:
All these articles, props and abuse won’t work on people. The people who would vote for APC would vote for APC, that’s why we practice democracy.

Personally, I wouldn’t want any of Atiku, Tinubu and Obi near the seat of power. They are thieves.
SOWORE NEVER IN ANY WAY, HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THESE POLITICIANS, HE SHOULD BE GIVEN A CHANCE, I will rather vote Tinubu because of his record of making leaders and identifying talent than Peter Obi, the APGA, PDP AND NOW LABOUR MAN, deceiving fools like him, that he is different
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by olatuns2017: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://punchng.com/to-vote-apc-in-2023-you-must-first-hate-yourself-i/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web

We voting capacity capable and visionary

Tinubu is never in support of this policy of naira deadline of 10th

Tinubu is the only hope of common man

ATiku is out because he is incompetent and greedy

💥BREAKING

Labour Party Officially Collapses Its Structure Into The APC In Zamfara, The Deputy Governorship Candidate, 3 Senatorial Candidates , 7 Reps Candidates And 14 Out Of 19 Of Assembly Candidate Joins APC.
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2023
Apc as a party needs to be scrap of entirely

If I look at the Candidate(dementia) they presented to innocent Nigerians, I will be hating them more.
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Christian07(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2023
Word
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2023
alfredo4u:
Only fools will say APC are Messiah......

Only frustrated fools will vote APC again.........

Only bastard fools will vote APC again....

It's better I give Atiku my vote than APC.....

My vote belong to the only Competent, Qualified, Good hearted, Most Loved, Odogu Na Abambra, the chosen one.....

ObiDatti 2023, our President insha Allah

We see through all your hypocracy, APC may be bad but PDP was worse and it is the reason we decided to vote in APC and elected an old man just to banish a government dragging everyone through socio-economy quagmire. But you guys never condemned PDP because you know your tribeman is the VP to the candidate and you knew Obi is going nowhere and you are okey with dragging Tinubu down for your perpetual master, Atiku to win just for your number 2 position.
Until you start condemning both APC and PDP, you don't have any reason to claim that Obi is better than anyone. Which means your as tribalistic as the man after lost his memory of what PDP took us through came up with this crap.
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Reference(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2023
Obakoolex:
This people will always want to twist narratives. When it all started they're saying they are voting Obi the candidate not the party that any party he found himself is okay by them.
Now we know what we see in Ashiwaju that makes us want to vote him, we believe he can do better than the rest not that we believe in the party but the man himself, so kindly let us be bikonu

Those are people that are totally ignorant. Democracy is all about political parties. Anyone who subscribed to voting the 'individual' whether for it against government is only subscribing to autocracy or dictatorship.

If you vote Tinubu or Atiku or Obi or Kwakwanso and ignore the vehicle or platform on which they stand how do you control them after they are sworn in.

This is where Nigerians miss it and this is why cross carpeting and other ills of our democracy manifest.

Political parties are the first line of checks and balances of elected officials. They are the crucible of ideals, plans and programs. Such that those that immediately surround a leader guide him in the path of good governance even before the citizens realize he is straying.

Britain has not had a general elections in a while but has changed leadership three times just because the leaders strayed from the party's ideals, the party removed them TO REMAIN RELEVANT AND IN POWER.

Let us wake up and get informed. To elect a leader based on 'hope' alone or because he or she has a heavenly CV of glorious past performances is not democracy.

This you should consider your heart before voting. CAN THE PERSON WHO I AM VOTING FOR BE CORRECTED OR CONTROLLED BY THE PARTY OR BY THE CITIZENS.

Can he or she be removed if he or she messes up midway in the journey of democracy. If not please put your PVC in a dustbin. It is not worth it.
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Emola12(m): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2023
Corrinthians:

you are wrong with the thief you mentioned go and check OBI record at Anambra State tell me one governor who leave office and left 75billion naira

1 Like

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Houstency(m): 8:58am On Feb 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Lanretoye(m): 9:00am On Feb 07, 2023
nairanaira12:

Buroda Oloriburuku, lagos had been existing since the 18th century long before tinubu was born m. Igbos and other tribes had been living there since. You must be a fool to make this statement.
that's why u will forever remain a slave in lagos, fools like you rejected ruga settlement fo fulani cows but don't know your normadic settling and across states is ruga.awon babankaku baba e ni won o ni kuu ire ati awon irandiran e,alaye baje.
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by PoliciaNLand: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2023
Corrinthians:
May the same God multiply the poverty over you, your mother, your father, your unborn children and grand children.

I have the right to support anyone I desire. Support whosoever you like and stop acting like a cannibal from the East. You people behave like petty dictators. Must I support Obi or whoever you do? The ones you are supporting, how many poverty did they wipe out in their desolate shitholes they come from?

God punish you.🐷🐷

Mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique
Rule 2
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Obakoolex(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2023
Reference:

Those are people that are totally ignorant. Democracy is all about political parties. Anyone who subscribed to voting the 'individual' whether for it against government is only subscribing to autocracy or dictatorship.

If you vote Tinubu or Atiku or Obi or Kwakwanso and ignore the vehicle or platform on which they stand how do you control them after they are sworn in.

This is where Nigerians miss it and this is why cross carpeting and other ills of our democracy manifest.

Political parties are the first line of checks and balances of elected officials. They are the crucible of ideals, plans and programs. Such that those that immediately surround a leader guide him in the path of good governance even before the citizens realize he is straying.

Britain has not had a general elections in a while but has changed leadership three times just because the leaders strayed from the party's ideals, the party removed them TO REMAIN RELEVANT AND IN POWER.

Let us wake up and get informed. To elect a leader based on 'hope' alone or because he or she has a heavenly CV of glorious past performances is not democracy.

This this week n your heart before voting. CAN THE PERSON WHO YOU ARE VOTING FOR BE CORRECTED OR CONTROLLED BY THE PARTY OR BY THE CITIZENS.

Can he or she be removed if he or she messes up midway in the journey of democracy. If not please put your PVC in a dustbin. It is not worth it.

We are not so matured for this in Nigeria and you said so yourself by giving examples of those moving from one party to another.
How can we believe in an ideology of a party and vote for its candidate only for the candidate to deflect to another party in few months after emerging as the winner, so where do we put all the hope expecting on the party's policies. Just imagine what happened in Edo state this last election and the previous gubernatorial election.
For now I choose to believe in the candidate until probably a law that go against cross carpeting stands.
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by pfadom: 9:09am On Feb 07, 2023
John 12:25 says "Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life."

God's kingdom will come to us in Nigeria post-May 2023. I will vote[b] Jagaban of Borgu[/b] and Nigeria will be great again!!! None of the front-runners can even match the individual experience and vibrancy of Oshinbajo, Fashola, Sanwo-Olu or even Ambode.

Nigeria will be great again!
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by cuttestprince(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2023
Corrinthians:

Shey dis mugu won't just keep shut, defending rubbish with pride

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Lanretoye(m): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2023
Houstency:

Charlatan with a little and archaic minds, who knows you, your family members or anyone related to you even at the Yoruba level? It is only a never-do-well, lowlifes that have nothing to show for their lives that clings to tribal and 'our own' kind of reasoning as an achievement. What have you Lanre achieved personally or perhaps your family(I wouldn't want to insult them, as you're obviously the dejected one here!, and just hope it doesn't run in your family).. For the umpteenth time, just because I'm against your drug kingpin and dementia candidate, doesn't translate to being from a particular tribe.. To your bigoted and little mind, these ones are from that particular tribe you love to deride since they are against your drug lord dementia candidate right? Stop constituting a public nuisance you are!!!
its not new how you bastards are quick to drag people's family online cos you don't have one and can never beget respect for any.you will just continue to wallow in the pains of the truth that won't sieze to hunt you.you are a slave and you have to admit,you don't have any say in whatever your destiny brings for you.alaba sales boy like you will only rely on the payoffs from your oga that brought you to lagos,thats if you are not chased away for theft.i will tell you the truth that the waters,sand and atmosphere of lagos will never work in your favor if you live and fend in lagos and still you spew your trash about lagos,the terrestrial principalities of the land will work against you and visit you with ill fate.
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by gashiwalesman: 9:23am On Feb 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://punchng.com/to-vote-apc-in-2023-you-must-first-hate-yourself-i/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web

If you speak in support of APC, you are called Urchins
If you are for Labour party, you're called zombiedients
If you're a fan of PDP, the refer to you as Mikano

Nigerians are not ripe for democracy!
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Houstency(m): 9:25am On Feb 07, 2023

2 Likes

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by IbileIfe: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Please, anyone without the IQ who are majority of people attacking the APC will not understand the indices of human capacity development and achievements of Nigeria under the government of the APC.

Over 10 million new jobs have been created since the administration of the APC and there is free education from primary to secondary schools in States under the APC.

Ignorance is a terrible thing.
Sonala is idiotically ignorant of the unprecedented achievements of Nigeria under the dynamic economic policies of the administration of the APC since 2015 - 2023.

The booming fintech sector created more than 2 million jobs from the POS vendors on every street to those trading on the internet with over 300,000 online traders.

There were over 41 million micro-enterprises in Nigeria in 2017, which represented over 99 percent of the micro. And the numbers have increased.
Number of micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria in 2017.

For more details, contact Sylva Ifedigbo
Head, Clients and Markets Development, PwC Nigeria
https://www.pwc.com/ng/en/events/nigeria-sme-survey.html

$256 billion: The total sum of money Nigerians transferred electronically in 2019.

Digital payments in Nigeria have surged more than fivefold since 2014, hitting 105 trillion naira ($256 billion) by 2019. This rise was partially fueled by companies like Flutterwave and Paystack, which developed easy-to-use payment solutions for individuals and businesses.

This is why it wasn’t a surprise when U.S. payments giant Stripe paid over $200 million to acquire Paystack in October 2020, or Tiger Global valued Flutterwave at over $1 billion in March. Others are also getting involved: The Nigerian Inter-Bank Settlement Scheme (NIBSS) and Interswitch have developed infrastructure like real-time transfers that fintechs rely on.
https://restofworld.org/2021/five-nigeria-fintech-stats/#/256-billion-the-total

Nigeria is the startups capital of Africa with the highest number of Unicorns, including Flutterwave and PAYSTACK.

The portfolio of my own startup with a valuation of over US$7 billion is managed by a foreign equity firm.
The seed round of my mobile video app for streaming news entertainment
and decentralization of financial transactions will be done by Marqueee Equity in 2023.
My duly Incorporated company has never borrowed and debt free.
Personally, since I was born I have never owed up to $500 until 2022.
See the first demo video below.

I met with Mark Zuckerberg , the Co-founder and CEO on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at the Afrinolly Space in Oregun in Lagos during his first visit to SubSaharan Africa.

All these unprecedented achievements happened during the administration of the APC with the visionary leadership of President Muhammad Buhari and tech savvy Vice President Oluyemi Osinbajo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-jjMBCgthM
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by ibechris(m): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2023
Corrinthians:

If anyone here gets to see u physically,they wouldn't be surprised to see how life has battered u that,u so hate yourself to the extent that,u may be suffering from something terrible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Bosun Tijani's Ministerial Nomination Should Not Be Condemned / 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation / "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.