Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense (13810 Views)

2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / Bola Tinubu’s Manhood By Sonala Olumhense / APC’s Historic Swindle, By Sonala Olumhense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Reference(m): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2023
Obakoolex:

We are not so matured for this in Nigeria and you said so yourself by giving examples of those moving from one party to another.
How can we believe in an ideology of a party and vote for its candidate only for the candidate to deflect to another party in few months after emerging as the winner, so where do we put all the hope expecting on the party's policies. Just imagine what happened in Edo state this last election and the previous gubernatorial election.
For now I choose to believe in the candidate until probably a law that go against cross carpeting stands.

This is the 1 million naira question Nigeria or any back community faces. How to 'mature up'.

The question we all should be asking ourselves is, how did other societies get to the point where democracy mattered to their progress and development.

Because it appear we here are readily excusing our failings and hoping someone else will make the sacrifices to make this country great while we feed our sentiment.

My dear. If we cannot build institutions which include great political parties but insist on continuing in error which in this case is chasing after individuals, aka voting persons not parties, this country cannot be free of regression and suffering.

When you as an APC supporter gets to the point that Mr. Tinubu may be a great leader but the institution he is part of has failed and so he has lost a great opportunity of leadership.

When you get to the point as a LP supporter that though Obi may be a great candidate but his party cannot possibly lead Nigeria successfully because it has not a single Legislative support and so he is likely to be a lame duck leader which Nigeria does not need now. Same with Kwakwanso.

When you get to the point as a PDP supporter that though Atiku may be a great leader but the party failed in opposition so badly and is so fragmented now that it poses a monumental risk in a DEMOCRATIC government.

Then and only then will we all sit down and think out our choices, plan our strategies and really go after empowering ourselves as a people to take charge because whatever choice we make in a few weeks we are far from a situation where we can just vote and go to sleep. There is no good choice before us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Malory: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2023
Corrinthians:
May the same God multiply the poverty over you, your mother, your father, your unborn children and grand children.

I have the right to support anyone I desire. Support whosoever you like and stop acting like a cannibal from the East. You people behave like petty dictators. Must I support Obi or whoever you do? The ones you are supporting, how many poverty did they wipe out in their desolate shitholes they come from?

God punish you.🐷🐷
Shatap.
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Gandrova: 9:59am On Feb 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

One of the attributes of being an urchin is that they don't read
If you had read the article you won't type the rubbish you just did

This is what the writer of the article is talking about, to vote and support APC, you must first hate yourself

I know you really hate yourself
You are an idiot to have written this trash also, you are the one that lacks comprehension skills. The useless write neither support APC nor PDP , then who is the idiot promoting ?
Your scammer can never be the president of our dear Nation.
Pithobi the super monkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Emir01: 10:16am On Feb 07, 2023
Tinubu is a goal. A patriotic Nigerian and a doer. Will must do anything not to miss him
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by blueAgent(m): 10:27am On Feb 07, 2023
100% true.

And the person must be insane.
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by blueAgent(m): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2023
FOJEM:
Chai!!!
Diaris God ooooooooo!!!!!!

Very useless party with stupid supporters.

In sane clime this party and its candidates would not qualify for councillorship positions talkless of governorship and presidency.
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by blueAgent(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2023
pfadom:
John 12:25 says "Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life."

God's kingdom will come to us in Nigeria post-May 2023. I will vote[b] Jagaban of Borgu[/b] and Nigeria will be great again!!! None of the front-runners can even match the individual experience and vibrancy of Oshinbajo, Fashola, Sanwo-Olu or even Ambode.

Nigeria will be great again!

Clown.
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2023
Corrinthians:
To vote LP, you must first be a thief and a liar. That is why the op created a thread with only three comments so far but added a "(1)" to the title to make it appear as though the thread is already on its second page

All LP supporters are thieves and liars, and behave like zombies.🐷🐷

In addition, aren't these people saying this the same people that keep telling us "it is about candidates and not party", and "vote individuals and not party"? Why the emphasis on party now?

v
how I wish you read the article well... you for hide under your pillow by now...
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2023
Emir01:
Tinubu is a goal. A patriotic Nigerian and a doer. Will must do anything not to miss him
.. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

person wey never open mouth. tell us wetin him wan do.. gazelle gagaraga
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Lanretoye(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2023
Houstency:

Come to think of it, this same Lagos that has favoured people from the particular tribe you enjoy insulting, why hasn't it favoured you Lanre? Perhaps, because you've chosen to be demented, simpleton, never-do-well, remain slave to the servitude of your drug Lord candidate etc that's why right? You would continue to remain so Oponu, until you upgrade and cure yourself of your little-mindedness. And I asked you, aside attaching yourself as Yoruba, what have you Lanre achieved personally, who knows you, your family? Or because you're a failure, you've to attach your tribe to have some sense of achievement? You would continue to remain miserable with such mindsets you're holding unto!
shayb na your own papa be emefiele that is known all over nigeria...I dont know u so I won't brag with you,but am much better that being a slave in your anambra like you are in lagos today.im riding on a road that is constructed by the sweat of a slave like you and will never pray u liberate from your unfortunate ill fated destiny.go back to your state and see what he'll looks like.ingrates like you will never do good in lagos and you can tell from your life...as long as you are a ladipo,alaba or tejuosho sales boy,me and u no be mate.from your posts self one can tell who u are,your oga is busy tracking orders from abroad so they wont have time for posting nonsense online,while rats like you are trolling and misusing online access.whatelse can u do with your phone?
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Jagabanofafrica: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2023
Im not voting for APC
Im voting for Tinubu
Tinubu lokan
Yoruba lokan
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Ofunaofu: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2023
Gandrova:
You are an idiot to have written this trash also, you are the one that lacks comprehension skills. The useless write neither support APC nor PDP , then who is the idiot promoting ?
Pithobi the super monkey

Are you an urchin
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Incridible2000: 11:09am On Feb 07, 2023
Corrinthians:
To vote LP, you must first be a thief and a liar. That is why the op created a thread with only three comments so far but added a "(1)" to the title to make it appear as though the thread is already on its second page

All LP supporters are thieves and liars, and behave like zombies.🐷🐷

In addition, aren't these people saying this the same people that keep telling us "it is about candidates and not party", and "vote individuals and not party"? Why the emphasis on party now?

how much do you earn from APC that makes you want this country to have another experience of 8yrs in the wilderness?

1 Like

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by daniwise(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
Centcanada:
the peanut they gave you to buy data and insult people on-line will soon finish and suffer go start. Zombi square

Their mumu no dey ever end.yeye pipo
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by chinemezeq: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
[quote author=Corrinthians post=120698107]To vote LP, you must first be a thief and a liar. That is why the op created a thread with only three comments so far but added a "(1)" to the title to make it appear as though the thread is already on its second page

All LP supporters are thieves and liars, and behave like zombies.
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by chinemezeq: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Tumblr:
All these articles, props and abuse won’t work on people. The people who would vote for APC would vote for APC, that’s why we practice democracy.

Personally, I wouldn’t want any of Atiku, Tinubu and Obi near the seat of power. They are thieves.
So, u Hate Urself like this?
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by chinemezeq: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
IKBARUTEN11:
Tinubu is another scam that must be avoided

My PVC is for the good of all Nigerians
My PVC is for possibilities
My PVC is for Peter Obi
Ur Peters Victory Card
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by xandy84: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Who would you want to be president? There are no saints anywhere and every aspirant will come with baggage, it's just some are beyond redemption.

Tumblr:
All these articles, props and abuse won’t work on people. The people who would vote for APC would vote for APC, that’s why we practice democracy.

Personally, I wouldn’t want any of Atiku, Tinubu and Obi near the seat of power. They are thieves.
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by maasoap(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Well, the Silly Sonala should come out and contest now if he thinks or believes that he is better than Tinubu
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by whippersnapper(m): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
this man is wise. use to read his novel "no second chance" in uni
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Corrinthians(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Gandrova:
Pithobi the super monkey
Leave the miscreants. They think they're smart, yet there the dumbest imps you can find around.

When you return their attacks, one other dolt that goes by one stupid moniker runs around calling the mods to have them banned. God forbid someone like Obi becomes the president, one won't be allowed to criticise him, let alone insult him. His Igbo brethren will threaten you even before you utter the words.

And they're the mos notorious for insulting and attacking others. See the insults Buhari sufferer and is suffering from them. God forbid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by PoliciaNLand: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
Corrinthians:
Something must be wrong with you to be calling the mods to ban me instead of cautioning your stupid brother who first said the same against me. You Igbos have serious problems.

Over my dead body that I support the swine called Obi. Bleep him and Bleep everyone who supports him. I will excercise my democratic rights to leadership choice and there's nothing any closet dictator cando about it.

You lot to around the internet looking to silence any voice in opposition to your warped ideals, yet you claim to uphold the tenets of democracy and human rights. Why should an idiot curse me with poverty simply because I expressed my opinion against the shithead called Obi?

Again, I say thunder fire the idiot. Nonsense.🐷🐷
bro stop crying
report to the mods instead
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
Corrinthians:
Leave the miscreants. They think they're smart, yet there the dumbest imps you can find around.

When you return their attacks, one other dolt that goes by one stupid moniker runs around calling the mods to have them banned. God forbid someone like Obi becomes the president, one won't be allowed to criticise him, let alone insult him. His Igbo brethren will threaten you even before you utter the words.

And they're the mos notorious for insulting and attacking others. See the insults Buhari sufferer and is suffering from them. God forbid.
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by shegz24(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
All these emotional blackmail no go work.
Campaign for your candidate instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Corrinthians(m): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
bro stop crying
report to the mods instead
Pandora Anini ObidiΓΈt will never be President of the zoo. πŸ˜…πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by Finestgurlie(f): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
Corrinthians:
Pandora Anini ObidiΓΈt will never be President of the zoo. πŸ˜…πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by NairaLux(f): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Urchinpainer:

How is your blog doing. Haven't been there in a while.

We thank God sir πŸ˜„
But we missed you 😭😒😭

1 Like

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by pfadom: 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
So you and your Sonala Olumhense have monopoly of reason. That is the beauty of democracy.

blueAgent:

Clown.

Re: To Vote APC In 2023, You Must First Hate Yourself - Sonala Olumhense by abalog: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
This is the plan
of the Cabar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation / APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters / Why Bosun Tijani's Ministerial Nomination Should Not Be Condemned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.