Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,667 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You (37759 Views)

'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad / Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo / Election: We Will Bury Oshiomhole Politically - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by madapcmod: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
Rants of a hungry coward singing for a bowl of amala ati ewedu
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Paybydollars(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
ganisucks:
This one will join Labour party next year.
His madness not needed among sane LP at all ! He is beyond redeemable !
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Folajuwonboi: 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Gjrich:
Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You” – Fani-Kayode Attacks Emefiele, Najaatu.

The Director of New Media/Special Projects of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, Femi Fani-Kayode has threatened to fight and bury some perceived political enemies.

Fani-Kayode in a statement on Tuesday listed those he intends to fight including members of the cabal, warning them that a battle line has been drawn.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1622827730281570304?t=ltGHkTIa8toWWv0awC4V7A&s=19

Tinubu feeds this guy well. I mean, balanced diet that consists of roasted corn and Boli.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Jackbaur88: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
This man no get shame Walahi....ignoring him is the best thing to do
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Masterclass32: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Na mouth he go take bury them?

This will be interesting to see.

Fingers crossed 🤞

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by oyeb15: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Out of circulation as if he's Nigeria currency. This guy is a cocaine addict
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
So he has resurfaced after collecting 500M from TINUBU for propaganda against opposition?

Yoruba FFK IS THE WORST FOOL TO WORK FOR ANYONE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by georgeakins: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
SaiOba:
FFK go soon go hide like Reno 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Dis one wey him blokus don dey sweet am like dis 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 if e set now, d werey go run fi cover 4 court 😂🤣😂🤣

Nigerians, Vote Wisely o..

Aso Rock is not a retirement home for anyone's father or mother. The madness needs to STOP.

By now you should know that Obi stands no chance. He is already a loser come February 25th
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by lagosrd: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1622827730281570304?t=ltGHkTIa8toWWv0awC4V7A&s=19[/quote]

Nobody will sweat on this one. Na to send you out if circulation again. You better go and take care of your health first before you come and crash on the problems your party created.

But I want to see if you can survive the onslaughter when Mr president eventually gets at you
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nawaoh.,if u want to be a dog,try and be German shepherds them and not Ekuke that is known to bark when no one is after him...lols

FFK....sorry , you have been left behind

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Malory: 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120705843][/quote] Wait let me cum on top your mum first.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Pastoshizzy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
Haydens:
This man is a capital FOOL
..everybody body knows. Even his gateman.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by georgeakins: 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
HUNGRY MUMU

Emefiele, give him some dollars to start singing your praise. There is nothing as worse than a man without integrity. He is more stupid when he doesnt know he lacks integrity and still have the guts to rant

MUMU

Does Emefiele have integrity?
I know Ibos see him as a saint.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Hessem: 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
FkK wey him ex wife comot trouser for him waist day him wan go fight. We will teach u a bitter lesson soon
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Cantonese: 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
Kobicove:
This guy has a mental problem undecided

He does not have mental issues. He is A GUTTER RAT.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Henrymas(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
This one, whose god is his belly! I won't be shocked, if the glutton ports and joins the Labour party after February 25th, when Obi finally wins the election. Weak #ss Nigga.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Karemarealty288(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
All because of plate of porridge....I shame on behalf your your children.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by spencekat(m): 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
FFK is really mad o

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by madapcmod: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
georgeakins:

By now you should know that Obi stands no chance. He is already a loser come February 25th

You know within you, that u meant the opposite. If saying this will make you hopeful, no problem. February 25th is not far. Our PVCs will speak. This evil APC will come to an end on 24th February. Mark this comment
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by AFONJACOW(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
You will bury him with mouth.. because nah only mouth you get.. this man Emm wife dey beat up and down.. clown

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
georgeakins:

Does Emefiele have integrity?
I know Ibos see him as a saint.
You are from the chameleon tribe i guess. Everybody is Ibo to una

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by BigDick70inch(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Then why threaten if you don't want to fight? I'm confused 🤔

Can u check the meaning of threatening and fighting b4 mentioning me??
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Mayeldah(m): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
This one is fighting for his stomach

He can't stand to see his stomach infrastructure taken away from him grin

He better join Obi now so he can eat a little, though we no dey give shishi

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by taylor88(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Fani Kayode and Dino Melaye should just let us rest

No be your APC brethren? Omo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by asatemple(f): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
70% of Nigerian politicians are always in the habit of talking from the both sides of their mouth. Uwa ga adi mma

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by vhykeeytor(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Gjrich:

The Director of New Media/Special Projects of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, Femi Fani-Kayode has threatened to fight and bury some perceived political enemies.

Fani-Kayode in a statement on Tuesday listed those he intends to fight including members of the cabal, warning them that a battle line has been drawn.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1622827730281570304?t=ltGHkTIa8toWWv0awC4V7A&s=19

APC fighting dirty...I just pity FFK because he always joins the losing party...and this would be his last. Because his life career as a politician would be buried come February 25th.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Zane2point4(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
HUNGRY MUMU

Emefiele, give him some dollars to start singing your praise. There is nothing as worse than a man without integrity. He is more stupid when he doesnt know he lacks integrity and still have the guts to rant

MUMU
Very stuuuupid man,i dont blame him i blam nigerian weak institutions, why cant they ban this slowpoke for hate speech against his opponents??
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by Corrinthians(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
FFK the blabbermouth cvnt has spoken. A man with the brain of a toddler. Spits.😤
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by David160(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
Gjrich:

Fear of impending loss... Eiyahh
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by edungene7: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
Are u sure this man has any surviving relative because shame they say is not usually on a naked madman but is family
Re: Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You by georgeakins: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
madapcmod:

You know within you, that u meant the opposite. If saying this will make you hopeful, no problem. February 25th is not far. Our PVCs will speak. This evil APC will come to an end on 24th February. Mark this comment

I don't know who will win but I know who cannot win.

Obi is a loser come February 25th. In fact, he cannot get 5,000 votes in any state outside South East.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News: Fire Outbreak At Muritala Mohammed Airport / PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back / President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.