Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Umar Bago Our Governor 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Bago Our Governor 2023 (361 Views)

Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu / PDP Endorses Ali Ndume, Umar Bago "Senate President/ Speaker" / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umar Bago Our Governor 2023 by UmarBago(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mohammed Umar Bago (born 22 February 1974) is a Nigerian politician. He was born in Minna, Niger State, to a Nupe family, He is a member of parliament for Chanchaga, Federal Constituency. He stands with the APC Party. He ran in the 9th National Assembly, contesting for Speaker House of Representatives of Nigeria. He came second to Femi Gbajabiamila. Mohammed Bago emerges APC governorship candidate in Niger for the upcoming 2023 general election.
His traks record of integrity have shown he is capable of perfoming, bago is the youngest yet the most transparent of all of the other aspirant in Nigeria, in my own word he is Nigeria Niger state Mandella

Re: Umar Bago Our Governor 2023 by yarimo(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Insha Allah umar bago will never be governor of niger state, someone that can't point 1 excellent project as member house of representatives of only 1 lga for 12 years. His mate Mai Sola who represent 3 lga can point to different excellent project
UmarBago:
Mohammed Umar Bago (born 22 February 1974) is a Nigerian politician. He was born in Minna, Niger State, to a Nupe family, He is a member of parliament for Chanchaga, Federal Constituency. He stands with the APC Party. He ran in the 9th National Assembly, contesting for Speaker House of Representatives of Nigeria. He came second to Femi Gbajabiamila. Mohammed Bago emerges APC governorship candidate in Niger for the upcoming 2023 general election.
His traks record of integrity have shown he is capable of perfoming, bago is the youngest yet the most transparent of all of the other aspirant in Nigeria, in my own word he is Nigeria Niger state Mandella
Re: Umar Bago Our Governor 2023 by UmarBago(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
Bago is good for you.
Re: Umar Bago Our Governor 2023 by Zandena(f): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
I personally like Bago. One of my encounter with him was when he led the House Adhoc committee investigating on Hajj fare increase in the year 2017. He exuded competence, capacity and leadership charisma.
I'll always wish him success in his political career.
Please i want Bida-Minna road project to be his first priority in his first 100 days in office.
Soko wun yawe sa!

1 Like

Re: Umar Bago Our Governor 2023 by UmarBago(m): 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
Zandena:
I personally like Bago. One of my encounter with him was when he led the House Adhoc committee investigating on Hajj fare increase in the year 2017. He exuded competence, capacity and leadership charisma.
I'll always wish him success in his political career.
Please i want Bida-Minna road project to be his first priority in his first 100 days in office.
Soko wun yawe sa!
project Bago is a good one

(1) (Reply)

To CBN. How You Could've Solved The New Naira Issue / News Flash! / All Conspiracy Against Peter Obi Was Frustrated And The Conspirators Are Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.