Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

2023:Presidency Wants To Destroy President Buhari's Legacy FFK Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:Presidency Wants To Destroy President Buhari's Legacy FFK Cries Out (452 Views)

Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out / Thugs Destroy President Buhari's Posters In Taraba (Pictures) / Presidency Wants HSBC To Return Nigerian Stolen Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023:Presidency Wants To Destroy President Buhari's Legacy FFK Cries Out by Ezeama400: 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Director of Special Media Projects & Operations & New Media, Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council, Femi Fani-Kayode said cabals were all out to destroy the legacy of President Muhammadu Buhari and thwart the chances of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

Fani-Kayode stated this in a statement via his Facebook page on Tuesday.

He said, “Was out of circulation due to ill health for two weeks but now I am back and fully restored. Whilst I was away our enemies thrived. First came Najaatu, then Emifiele.

Related News
S. Korea jails man for 40 years in high-profile stalking, murder case
Naira Swap: Those who projected Jonathan, Lawan, Emefiele for Presidency working against Tinubu — APC
Atiku's support for naira deadline, mischief to thwart democracy, cause hardship — Ganduje
“Then a dark, dangerous, retrograde, archaic, renegade, sinister, vicious cabal of traitors and saboteurs who seek to thwart the will and break the spirit of the Nigerian people, destroy the chances of BAT, shatter the legacy of PMB, believe they own Nigeria and can best be described as Nigeria’s Cosa Nostra.

“Then the PDP and Obidients led by Boy-Lover Ibn Dubai and Peter the Pooh,” he said.

The APC chieftain further stated, “From TODAY I am going to take them all HEAD ON and no holds barred till after the election.

“Unlike others, I do not take prisoners or shy away from battle and neither do I fear ANYTHING or ANYONE because the Lord God of Hosts and the Ancient of Days are my shield and buckler.

“Your attempt to take me out failed. Now I will bury you. Lines drawn: prepare for battle!” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/cabals-out-to-destroy-buharis-legacy-thwart-tinubus-chances-fani-kayode/

Lalasticlala nlfpmod Seun nlfpmod

Re: 2023:Presidency Wants To Destroy President Buhari's Legacy FFK Cries Out by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
How can one describe madness?
Even mad people in the market get shame pass FFK. In fact the great Yoruba race should declare FFK persona non grata.

Is this not the same man that had called Buhari names? Telling us how he is a terrorist without any legacy. Chaiii. Who born this one suppose not celebrate ooooo

2 Likes

Re: 2023:Presidency Wants To Destroy President Buhari's Legacy FFK Cries Out by Ezeama400: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
This man is irredeemable
Re: 2023:Presidency Wants To Destroy President Buhari's Legacy FFK Cries Out by Creamypie(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
This rabid dog, suffering from diarrhea of mouth and hunger of stomach. By Feb 26th I no go surprise if he decamps to labour party

1 Like

Re: 2023:Presidency Wants To Destroy President Buhari's Legacy FFK Cries Out by Moh247: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
cool

FFK is good at his game

No wonder Obasanjo, Jonathan and now Tinubu are using him to run campaign media

He has been carefully setting a media agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:Presidency Wants To Destroy President Buhari's Legacy FFK Cries Out by Ezeama400: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:
cool

FFK is good at his game

No wonder Obasanjo, Jonathan and now Tinubu are using him to run campaign media

He's demarketting Tinubu, hope u know ?,

1 Like

Re: 2023:Presidency Wants To Destroy President Buhari's Legacy FFK Cries Out by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Is sounding is if BUHARI is not alive

They go soon burst the truth...make everywhere scatter
Re: 2023:Presidency Wants To Destroy President Buhari's Legacy FFK Cries Out by Moh247: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ezeama400:

He's demarketting Tinubu, hope u know ?,

On the contrary... He is pushing blames on cabal an imaginary entity while making Buhari and Tinubu look like the victims

It's gaining slow traction many are now seeing Atiku and Cabal as one and working against Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:Presidency Wants To Destroy President Buhari's Legacy FFK Cries Out by mrvitalis(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
The presidency wants to destroy the presidents legacy ??

Well you have to be mentally unstable to support APC right now

1 Like

Re: 2023:Presidency Wants To Destroy President Buhari's Legacy FFK Cries Out by Ezeama400: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:

On the contrary... He is pushing blames on cabal an imaginary entity while making Buhari and Tinubu look like the victims

It's gaining slow traction many are now seeing Atiku and Cabal as one and working against Nigeria

Which Nigerians?
Keep deceiving yourself..

Is Atiku a member of APC that created a policy that is destroying Nigerians ?

Some of you Tinubu supporters are something else

Confusion grin grin

Re: 2023:Presidency Wants To Destroy President Buhari's Legacy FFK Cries Out by Ezeama400: 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nlfpmod

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Currently Having A Private Meeting With President Buhari At The Villa / The Incoming Presido (pix) / Northern APC Govs Supporting Tinubu But Electorate Will Vote Atiku –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.