Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

Northern APC Govs Supporting Tinubu But Electorate Will Vote Atiku – - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern APC Govs Supporting Tinubu But Electorate Will Vote Atiku – (454 Views)

2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me / Buhari Enjoys ‘cult-like’ Followership; Ekweremadu, PDP Govs Supporting Him – BM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern APC Govs Supporting Tinubu But Electorate Will Vote Atiku – by Adamsxy: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Northern APC govs supporting Tinubu but electorate will vote Atiku – Akinjide, ex-FCT Minister

A former minister of state for FCT and chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Oyo State, Chief Jumoke Akinjide has described the support enjoyed in the northern part of the country by the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, as that of the governors in his party alone.

According to her, the electorate in the North will vote for Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the PDP instead.

Akinjide, in an interview with Sunday Tribune, underscored the chances of the PDP’s Atiku Abubakar in the forthcoming election and the possibility of the Northern electorate seeing Tinubu as a benefactor.

“I don’t think so. The North-East, for example, is solidly behind their candidate because they have never had the presidency. And if El-Rufai thinks that the North owes Tinubu, I think the North-West also feels it owes the North-East because every president has come from the North-West, whether it is Shehu Shagari or Umar Yar’Adua or even Buhari.

“I think the people in the North are supporting Atiku. The governors may be supporting Tinubu. At the end of the day, it is the people’s will that will prevail,” she said.

#AtikuOrganizingForAction

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Govs Supporting Tinubu But Electorate Will Vote Atiku – by yarimo(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
AKINJIDE that can't win Senate seat in Oyo state busy talking rubbish like PETER OBI and his miscreants supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern APC Govs Supporting Tinubu But Electorate Will Vote Atiku – by Ezeama400: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
Like I have always said, the same factor that will make Atiku to loose SS and SE despite the aforementioned regions being PDP stronghold, will equally make Bola to loose northern APC states to Atiku and Kwakwaso
Re: Northern APC Govs Supporting Tinubu But Electorate Will Vote Atiku – by duro4chang(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria
Re: Northern APC Govs Supporting Tinubu But Electorate Will Vote Atiku – by Flathead8: 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
In NE that she's talking about, Tinubu is winning Gombe, Borno and Yobe.. that's 50% at worst!

In NC, Tinubu is winning kwarra, Kogi, Niger and Nasarawa.. that's 50% at worst
Ezeama400:
Like I have always said, the same factor that will make Atiku to loose SS and SE despite the aforementioned regions being PDP stronghold, will equally make Bola to loose northern APC states to Atiku and Kwakwaso

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Reject Elections In Biafra Region- Pictures / 2023: Let The Youths Vote For Labour Party, It’s Their Right – Atiku / Massive Turnout Of Voters In One Of The Polling Units In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.