Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,112 members, 7,849,470 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Soludo Inspects Nnobi-awka Etiti-ichida-nkwo-igboukwu Road, Praises Contractor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Inspects Nnobi-awka Etiti-ichida-nkwo-igboukwu Road, Praises Contractor (426 Views)

Soludo Inspects Nine Roads At Okpoko-Ogbaru Measuring 14.053km / Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises / Soludo Inspects Umuogbu Road, Says Awka Will Rise To Be A Befitting Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Inspects Nnobi-awka Etiti-ichida-nkwo-igboukwu Road, Praises Contractor by SReporters: 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
The Governor of Anambra State, Prof. Chukwuma Charles Soludo, has expressed satisfaction with the level of work completed at the Afor Nnobi-Awka Etiti-Ichida-Nkwo-Igboukwu road rehabilitation, describing it as "solid work handled by a solid indigenous contractor," Igwe Sir Ben Emeka, the traditional ruler of Umueri.

"As you are all aware, the Afor Nnobi - Awka Etiti - Ichida - Igboukwu road was impassable. It is a federal road, and we requested intervention from the federal government, but nothing has been done as of today.

"As Christmas approached, we determined that our people should not suffer and decided to use state funds to rehabilitate the road," he said.

Governor Soludo went on to say that during his visit to Idemmili, he went to Umuoji, Ojoto, and Oba, where he flagged off Africa's largest open drove market and intervened in Mmili John and Inland doors road.

"When I first visited Nnobi, which has three wards, we discussed what we would do at Afor-Nnobi.

"I was elected under Nigeria's third largest political party. I feel the power of the APGA insignia whenever I wear it. Anambra is APGA territory because nkea bu nkeanyi," he explained.

The Governor, who stated that without APGA, none of the state's developmental projects could be realized, prophesied that Ike Cubana would win the upcoming election and be elected to the House of Representatives.

"I know the Oba-Umuoji-Nnokwa Road and flyover construction will be done by him when he becomes a federal lawmaker because it's a federal project.

"Casual politicians can Flag-off 300 roads and construct only 10. Anambra will not behave in this manner while under my supervision. We must build any road we flag off. "We keep our promises," the Governor said.

In his remarks, Hon. Ikenna Iyiegbu (Ike Cubana) thanked the Governor for visiting Idemmili South.

He expressed confidence that the APGA government, led by Governor Soludo, is working hard to develop Anambra.

He thanked the Governor for the numerous projects he has been working on and urged the people to vote APGA in the upcoming election.

He pleaded with the Governor to intervene in the construction of the Umuoji-Oba road, also informing him that he has begun a 1km construction with drainages but cannot do it alone and requires the assistance of the State Government because it is a road with numerous economic benefits.

Dr. Nelson Omenugha, Special Adviser to the Governor on Youth Development, welcomed Soludo to Nnobi, noting that it is also the Governor's home. He thanked the Governor for his intervention on Mmili John, Inland door road, Nnobi-Ekwulobia road, and prayed for the Governor's continued blessings.

Governor Soludo, according to Comrade Don Onyeji, Commissioner for Culture and Entertainment, is the best person to redeem Anambra State.

He recalled how the Governor traveled the world to repair countries' economies before returning home to repair Anambra, and how Nigeria is calling on him to do so.

He revealed that Governor Soludo plans to build a waterway transportation system in Anambra State.

He urged the people to vote APGA on February 25th.

The Chief of Staff, Mr Ernest Ezeajughi, TC Chairman Idemmili South, Mrs Amaka Obi, Commissioner for Works, Engr. Ifeanyi Okoma, amongst others attended the event.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/02/07/soludo-inspects-nnobi-awka-etiti-ichida-nkwo-igboukwu-road-rehabilitation-declares-contractor-did-an-excellent-job/

Re: Soludo Inspects Nnobi-awka Etiti-ichida-nkwo-igboukwu Road, Praises Contractor by SReporters: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
More photos

Re: Soludo Inspects Nnobi-awka Etiti-ichida-nkwo-igboukwu Road, Praises Contractor by Emmanuella00(f): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Cool.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Nnobi-awka Etiti-ichida-nkwo-igboukwu Road, Praises Contractor by Danisaint112(m): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
Great. May this pressure your mouth has put you into never seize. Amen. 😁
Great people of Anambra need you to perform better than Obi or you are a goner (next election).

Meanwhile here is what happened in Abeokuta today;
APC campaign posters getting torn down by angry protesters

YouTube video; 👇
https://youtube.com/shorts/4i_CoPooKdY?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Nnobi-awka Etiti-ichida-nkwo-igboukwu Road, Praises Contractor by Love700(f): 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
Am so happy to hear that,cool one from here to

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Nnobi-awka Etiti-ichida-nkwo-igboukwu Road, Praises Contractor by slimfit1(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
I am so disappointed to see this man coming to inspect roads when he could be looking at boosting the financial services of the state.
Re: Soludo Inspects Nnobi-awka Etiti-ichida-nkwo-igboukwu Road, Praises Contractor by Coly2012(m): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
Thanks soludo for helping us out with this road rehabilitation and repair,we non drive home without stress.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Error Of Black Civilization Is Giving Tinubu Access To CBN & Oil Block / Tinubu Makes False Claim About His Public Service History, Nigeria’s Export / Peter Obi Moving Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.