Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,745 members, 7,851,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Help My Brother Ex Girlfriend Is In Love With Me After Stealing From Him! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Brother Ex Girlfriend Is In Love With Me After Stealing From Him! (818 Views)

My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" / My Wife's Younger Sister's Husband's Brother's Ex Girlfriend's Househelp Sextape / I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Brother Ex Girlfriend Is In Love With Me After Stealing From Him! by LordHarrizona(m): 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hello everyone 🙂.
I need matured mind on this serious topic.

So The said incident happened sometime last year, my brother not related by blood but from the same community, has been dating this girl for about 8months before she stole the money he saved in his piggybank! shocked
He told me he’s been taking care of her upkeeps and he had intended settling down with her, until she stole from him and decided to cut off all communication with him till date embarassed
That left him heartbroken and he tried ways of reaching her and also getting back his money but wasn’t fruitful.

That’s when he came up with the idea for me to help track her.
He gave me her WhatsApp number which luckily was still active and within 2weeks of chatting & calling her I already had her singing songs of love and wanting for us to meet wink
FYI she hasn’t seen me before!
I made sure I updated my brother about every progress I made in my new assignment cool

So fast forward to the last week of November 2022 I visited her at her apartment, I made sure every spy & agent movie I’ve watched wasn’t for nothing 🥸
coz I was also been careful I wasn’t been set up to be robbed or mobbed as well!
Anyways after she welcomed me to her cozy apartment I asked her if there was a hotel close by I could spend the night I made her realize I wasn’t gonna sleep over at her place since that was our first time meeting each other we spent the night together at the hotel 😋

And she opened up to me bout her ex (my brother) and how bad he treated her she also told me that she caught another girl with him when she went to visit him and they had a very ugly fight, her words didn’t match what my brother told me 🤷🏽‍♂️

Anyways I returning to base with her house address & where she works at the mall and some scratches marks on my back 🥲
I gave my brother her address he went to report her to the police station the second week of December he showed up at her house and got her arrested, which I was told they agreed to settle out of court.

But the issue now is she claims to be in love with me!
And wants a serious relationships and would like to visit me in two days which if she does she would definitely put one and two together 😥

Kindly give me your honest opinion and pls no insults
Thanks

Re: Help My Brother Ex Girlfriend Is In Love With Me After Stealing From Him! by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
WEREY WITH SCRATCHES, DEM DON SETTLE OOO..Na you dem wan use count the final scores oo..

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Help My Brother Ex Girlfriend Is In Love With Me After Stealing From Him! by jogsman01(m): 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
Bushmeat is catching the hunter soon grin

1 Like

Re: Help My Brother Ex Girlfriend Is In Love With Me After Stealing From Him! by ifihearam: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
In my place there is an adage that says, instead of giving birth to a fool may we birth a thief.

You are a disgrace to masculinity.

Why do you people always have eye for your friends and so called brothers girls?

You know how he loved her, you know how heart broken he was, you know how pained he was and still is but you chose to gossip about him a verifies thief and you believe her over your heart broken brother.

I knew you were dubious the moment you elucidated he was not blood related but from your community, yet you still call him 'brother".

A thief will always be a thief and you will be her next victim, this time its what will ruin you she will steal, so karma can teach you a lesson.

You will also lose your so called brother as you cannot be trsuted, i despise humans like you.

1 Like

Re: Help My Brother Ex Girlfriend Is In Love With Me After Stealing From Him! by SenecaTheYonger: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
If you’ve completed your mission then what are you still doing with her? Clearly u learnt nothing from all the spy movies U watched. If it’s free sex you want (and you can get it) make sure you only lodge her in a hotel and never at your base.

LordHarrizona:
Hello everyone 🙂.
I need matured mind on this serious topic.

So The said incident happened sometime last year, my brother not related by blood but from the same community, has been dating this girl for about 8months before she stole the money he saved in his piggybank! shocked
He told me he’s been taking care of her upkeeps and he had intended settling down with her, until she stole from him and decided to cut off all communication with him till date embarassed
That left him heartbroken and he tried ways of reaching her and also getting back his money but wasn’t fruitful.

That’s when he came up with the idea for me to help track her.
He gave me her WhatsApp number which luckily was still active and within 2weeks of chatting & calling her I already had her singing songs of love and wanting for us to meet wink
FYI she hasn’t seen me before!
I made sure I updated my brother about every progress I made in my new assignment cool

So fast forward to the last week of November 2022 I visited her at her apartment, I made sure every spy & agent movie I’ve watched wasn’t for nothing 🥸
coz I was also been careful I wasn’t been set up to be robbed or mobbed as well!
Anyways after she welcomed me to her cozy apartment I asked her if there was a hotel close by I could spend the night I made her realize I wasn’t gonna sleep over at her place since that was our first time meeting each other we spent the night together at the hotel 😋

And she opened up to me bout her ex (my brother) and how bad he treated her she also told me that she caught another girl with him when she went to visit him and they had a very ugly fight, her words didn’t match what my brother told me 🤷🏽‍♂️

Anyways I returning to base with her house address & where she works at the mall and some scratches marks on my back 🥲
I gave my brother her address he went to report her to the police station the second week of December he showed up at her house and got her arrested, which I was told they agreed to settle out of court.

But the issue now is she claims to be in love with me!
And wants a serious relationships and would like to visit me in two days which if she does she would definitely put one and two together 😥

Kindly give me your honest opinion and pls no insults
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help My Brother Ex Girlfriend Is In Love With Me After Stealing From Him! by habsydiamond(m): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
Don't come here to tell us that she also stole from you in the future oo.. cos thieves don't change over night.. it takes the grace of God for a thief to repent.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Brother Ex Girlfriend Is In Love With Me After Stealing From Him! by Sonnobax15(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
lipsrsealed
Op, run for your dear life....

A brother man must never lash his brother man's banny no matter what unless a bet is involved.....That bro code must and should always be respected..
Re: Help My Brother Ex Girlfriend Is In Love With Me After Stealing From Him! by Freshtruth(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Tunubu use to beat us at home forcing us to call him peter obi- Remi

1 Like

Re: Help My Brother Ex Girlfriend Is In Love With Me After Stealing From Him! by Freshtruth(m): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
You are Evil you can kill your brother, hate guys like you. See kpekus you loose gaurrd
Re: Help My Brother Ex Girlfriend Is In Love With Me After Stealing From Him! by Freshtruth(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
ifihearam:
In my place there is an adage that says, instead of giving birth to a fool may we birth a thief.

Why do you people always have eye for your friends and so called brothers girls?

You know how he loved her, you know how heart broken he was, you know how pained he was and still is but you chose to gossip about him a verifies thief and you believe her over your heart broken brother.

I knew you were dubious the moment you elucidated he was not blood related but from your community, yet you still call him 'brother".

A thief will always be a thief and you will be her next victim, this time its what will ruin you she will steal, so karma can teach you a lesson.

You will also lose your so called brother as you cannot be trsuted, i despise humans like you.
guys like this will use their blood for rituals the guy he called brother will be hurt if he ever find out they are dating the gal want to use the Efulefu to pepper is brother but the Efulefu and simp thinks she loves him. Men are getting weaker as the days go by. Spit!

Re: Help My Brother Ex Girlfriend Is In Love With Me After Stealing From Him! by Freshtruth(m): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

A brother man must never lash his brother man's banny no matter what unless a bet is involved.....That bro code must and should always be respected..
Even john Terry wey go knack Wayne bridge ex despite the broke up you can see how hurt bridge still feels. Girls know that the sure way of getting back at their ex is to date those close to them.
The op is Evil if I know him in person I carry boys beats am to coma.

1 Like

Re: Help My Brother Ex Girlfriend Is In Love With Me After Stealing From Him! by Lee99: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
I can tell that you're broke and have no life savings OP, you have my blessings you can go ahead and date her, even wife her.. big fool
Re: Help My Brother Ex Girlfriend Is In Love With Me After Stealing From Him! by Lee99: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
Freshtruth:
Tunubu use to beat us at home forcing us to call him peter obi- Remi
.Omo mad people plenty for nairaland 😂😂😂😂
Re: Help My Brother Ex Girlfriend Is In Love With Me After Stealing From Him! by LordHarrizona(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
ifihearam:

You obviously didn’t read properly before ranting and been judgmental , before I took any action my brother gave me his support for me to find out her location and help get his money back by any means necessarily!
Ps I never believed a word that came outter her mouth coz I know I was dealing with a thief!

I also despise people that don’t understand what was been said before passing judgment.
Thanks for the advice tho
Re: Help My Brother Ex Girlfriend Is In Love With Me After Stealing From Him! by LordHarrizona(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
I know the bro code so well papi cool
That’s why before I agreed to help him recover his money and track the girl, he swore there was nothing btw the two of them and what mattered to him was how he was gonna get his money back!
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Re: Help My Brother Ex Girlfriend Is In Love With Me After Stealing From Him! by Nonexisting1: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
I advise you abide by the bro code. Pussy cometh and pussy goeth but brotherhood remaineth forever.

1 Like

Re: Help My Brother Ex Girlfriend Is In Love With Me After Stealing From Him! by Streetmovement(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The only thing standing between you and failure is Time 😂🤣

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Like Most In Your Partner / 2003 Toyota Corolla For Sale. Giveaway Price ! / What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.