Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,504 members, 7,854,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki (2144 Views)

Kaduna: Sarki And His Team Welcome Atiku (pictures) / Peter Obi Slams Tinubu, Says 2023 Presidency Is Not The Turn Of Anybody / Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by Lelelalalele: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
There would be no need for that. Wallahi 99% of people in my area are voting for Atiku. 99%. I can choose to sleep at home on elections day and Atiku will win my PU with a very big margin. Focus on how to convince people to continue with enduring failure after 8 years of failure

I don’t know a single person in my area that’s voting for BAT. Time will make this clear.

A lot of you that keep asking me why I’m supporting Atiku Abubakar at federal level and Bello Elrufai who’s in APC should know I’m not a member of any political party. I support individual not party. If I feel you’ll do good by the people , then you’d have my support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by UncleKoboko: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
This bloody fool ABOKÌ fool ani always posting nonsense

USELESS frustrated soul.

No matter the propaganda, atifku will never be the president of this country.

It's either Tinubu or Obi.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
Who's this goat

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by Ahmed0336(m): 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Why una dey take wetin dis boy dey yarn serious?

We no send am

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by PeterObi4LP: 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
God Bless President Peter Obi
God bless all OBIdient
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

25 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by lordkush: 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
UncleKoboko:

USELESS frustrated soul.

obi the south knows. Nobody know that druggie vagabond

16 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by habsydiamond(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
A stingy man is better than an extravagant man that spend the national funds anyhow.. all we need now is someone to pull us out of all these debt owed

13 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by Almaigaa: 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
UncleKoboko:

USELESS frustrated soul.

Eyahh. The thing pain this Peter Obi's supporter. grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by UncleKoboko: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
lordkush:
Shut up and stop FOOLING YOURSELF!
Tinubu has far more potential that Pandora OLOSHO òbí

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by M4A1carbine: 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
I remember when Agbado zombies loved this Twitter handle and latched on every word like a koranic verse.

Why are they now Insulting their guy?? Is it because he has shown them a glimpse of how the North is aligning?

Shettima just finished crying
Thiefnubuu has been crying
Hell Rufai cried ( To justify thiefnubuus Money)
Oshimonkey cried
Sanwolu Cried
Wike cried
19 APC Northern Governors wailed

It's only Obidents that are smiling, because VOTE buying has been crushed.

Remember Vote Wisely ♥️♥️♥️♥️💯💯💯♥️♥️👍

9 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by Coolsperm: 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
Even we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu must be very foolish to run on Muslim Muslim ticket considering the way Nigeria is now

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by ScamHunter: 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
This is so nice. Politics is a game of interest. Build bridges. That's what sophisticated politics is. Not being emotional.
Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by ScamHunter: 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
UncleKoboko:

USELESS frustrated soul.

How is he frustrated and useless? For promoting what you have promoted for 8 years? Relax dude. More are coming where that came from.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by Proudlyomonna: 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
UncleKoboko:

USELESS frustrated soul.

God forbid you oh thou child of Lucifer undecided
After the level of suffering and hardship bastard APC brought into this Country, they have no business being on the ballots again, Anything but APC is needed at this moment to tame the impacts of this beastly bastard APC.
Continue to be DisObidient and see how you go take end up into another round of atikulated killer heardmen wahala,sebi you no wan wise,make e no be se you go follow for Urchins wey them go use their blood cleanse the Land from this APC abomination.
You don't have to share in this bastard Igboslayer fate, killer heardmen wahala no be child's play oo undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by Afamed: 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
From a boy who can not deliver his polling unit to PDP

SPV agent are here with their propaganda
Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by slivertongue: 12:28am On Feb 08, 2023
Deceptive
Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by lordkush: 5:37am On Feb 08, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Shut up and stop FOOLING YOURSELF!
Tinubu has far more potential that Pandora OLOSHO òbí
keep crying and gnashing yiur brown teeth. Music to my ears

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by Randy111(m): 5:45am On Feb 08, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Who's this goat

You no know am? Na sarki be that. He doesn't hide his goatism
Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by UncleKoboko: 7:54am On Feb 08, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
useless son of a rail way olosho , you will die by accident this month
My bastard slave woke up to another delicious meal (curses) grin
You wake with it
You sleep with it
You live with it
You and your whóre mother are doomed forever grin
Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by UncleKoboko: 7:59am On Feb 08, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

God forbid you oh thou child of Lucifer undecided
After the level of suffering and hardship bastard APC brought into this Country, they have no business being on the ballots again, Anything but APC is needed at this moment to tame the impacts of this beastly bastard APC.
Continue to be DisObidient and see how you go take end up into another round of atikulated killer heardmen wahala,sebi you no wan wise,make e no be se you go follow for Urchins wey them go use their blood cleanse the Land from this APC abomination.
You don't have to share in this bastard Igboslayer fate, killer heardmen wahala no be child's play oo undecided
God forbid you and your entire USELESS generation.
Woe betide you all.
May you and your entire generations PERISH in penury.
May all your life endeavours sink in mystery and condemnation.

You stupid and senseless child of a thousand fathers.
Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by alanto: 8:04am On Feb 08, 2023
Lol .. says someone they don't know at all in Kaduna z Kaduna governor is one of the most vocal campaigner and supporter of Tinubu. Can sarrki influence more vote than a 2nd term performing incumbent governor? That's a stake holder in APC also a northern elder?
Saarki must work for his pay sha
Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by seunowa(f): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2023
lordkush:
If Tinubu fails to win, Atiku should….obi pandora is non-existent
Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by VawulenceProMax: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Woe betide you all.

we weak you up with violence in promax version. You go no where

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by UncleKoboko: 9:24am On Feb 08, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
we weak you up with violence in promax version. You go no where
Oya na
I love vawulence like the air I breathe

Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by VawulenceProMax: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Oya na
I love vawulence like the air I breathe
I am price of violence of Nairaland . I give it to u on Nairaland, in real life and in your dreams

Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by UncleKoboko: 9:27am On Feb 08, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I am price of violence of Nairaland . I give it to u on Nairaland, in real life and in your dreams
You no see wetin dem dey call me?
Unclekoboko
I give it to your yansh and your mama yansh wotowoto grin
Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by lordkush: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
seunowa:

If Tinubu fails to win, Atiku should….obi pandora is non-existent
na you sabi.
Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by Adaisback(f): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sarki, you are evil. Come on board, you are a nairalander let me finish you. So you now know that Buhari is a failure. Ha! O ma ni se orire o. You campaigned for him, for the past eight years , he was your darling daddy. Now you suddenly wake up to know that APC failed Nigerians. Eranko jati jati
Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by Proudlyomonna: 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Woe betide you all.

Dey there dey mumu Yourself fa cheesy grin na wen them go begin dey bury you,that your shameless mad mama wey dey sleep with small boys and all your Kindred for shallow grave na that time your eyes go open like sabinus own grin grin grin
You go soon join that your bastard late pedophile gay rapist father wey them burn to ashes for raping people small boys for hell wey him dey grin grin
APC MUST GO.
Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by UncleKoboko: 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

i go Dey here dey mumu myself fa cheesy grin

na wen them go begin dey bury me,that MY shameless mad OLOSHO mama wey dey sleep with small boys and all MY Kindred for shallow grave na that time MY OLORIBURUKU eyes go open like sabinus own grin grin grin
i go soon join that MY bastard late pedophile gay rapist father wey them burn to ashes for raping people small boys for hell wey him dey grin grin
ÒBÍ PIG MUST GO.
okay imbecìle

Re: I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki by jahsharon: 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
I know of Mallam Nasir El-Rufai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Alia Sacks Civil Servants, Nullifies Appointments Made By Ortom / Only In America They Behave Like Mental-man Kills 4 At Family Gathering In Miami / Rudolf Okonkwo Apologizes To Dora Akunyili, Says He Is An Idiot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.