Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,684 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. (3382 Views)

Why Do Atheists Know The Bible Even Better Than Christians? / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Epinigirls: 12:18am On Feb 10, 2023
YungMillionaire:
The day you realize that God:

1. Has no religion.
2. Has no book
3. Has no son or daughter
4. Has no prophet

Is the day you will TRULY achieve spiritual enlightenment.

If this is your original post, God might be nature to you, its not clear what God is to you

If you're not humble enough to make it clear, I won't bother with you
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Epinigirls: 12:21am On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

There's lotsa resources in the Internet. Both good and bad. It takes a smart brain seeped in logical reasoning to process the sheer amount of data and sieve out the bullshit, and retain the good stuff
You're right, but we can't assume his is not smart enough, let him have at the resources anyway
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

I tried to bring you out of depression, but the demons keep dragging you into it. Why don't you reject the devil and escape this sorrowful life
and I ask again hallucitionist who is depressed here?
Your foolishness and Stupidity brought you into anothers thread to do what?
If they have to do a forensic analysis here you are the one that is depressed...LMAO
You know quite very well that you are restless, unhappy and sad that is why you use laughing emoji to cover it up
You are tensed up and on the verge of running into insanity that is why you try hard to reply every quote with meaningless comment
if being a demon means causing havoc and raining down fire and brimstone on you and your rubbish thread then I will gladly be that demon.. nonsense and ingredient..loool

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2023
Gromilla010:
and I ask again hallucitionist who is depressed here?
Your foolishness and Stupidity brought you into anothers thread to do what?
If they have to do a forensic analysis here you are the one that is depressed...LMAO
You know quite very well that you are restless, unhappy and sad that is why you use laughing emoji to cover it up
You are tensed up and on the verge of running into insanity that is why you try hard to reply every quote with meaningless comment
if being a demon means causing havoc and raining down fire and brimstone on you and your rubbish thread then I will gladly be that demon.. nonsense and ingredient..loool
Alright, please feel free to rain fire and brimstones. Since you love it. Go ahead and do it. grin grin
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

Alright, please feel free to rain fire and brimstones. Since you love it. Go ahead and do it. grin grin
LMAO.....well the pleasure is mine
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 8:51am On Feb 10, 2023
Gromilla010:
LMAO.....well the pleasure is mine
Nice.
Please do as you wish. Don't announce it to me.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 9:02am On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

Nice.
Please do as you wish. Don't announce it to me.
your welcome
I will keep announcing it into your empty headed skull...LOOOL
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2023
Matthew 12:43-45 - When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth non
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

Matthew 12:43-45 - When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth non
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...I laugh in india
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Suky01(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

There is one God. Didn't you read it in the post

Which one exactly the Christain God or Allah or other Gods that other people worship dont tell me they are all same.
And if you are referring to the christain god how do we verify he's the true one and the others are false. Please dont use a book because every other religion has there own book as well

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Gromilla010 where is your fire and brimstones. Did you run out of fuel or data?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Suky01:

Which one exactly the Christain God or Allah or other Gods that other people worship dont tell me they are all same.
And if you are referring to the christain god how do we verify he's the true one and the others are false. Please dont use a book because every other religion has there own book as well
Which God created you?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Suky01(m): 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

Which God created you?
My parents gave birth to me. Which God created created this child below

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Suky01:

My parents gave birth to me. Which God created created this child below
That means you mean your creator are your parents right?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Suky01(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

You delibrately refused to answer my questions about the picture below.
And to answer your questions yes my parents had sex and i was formed in the womb. There is a scientific explanation to how children are formed read it up.
My parents also have parents.

If God created us why does he choose to create some children with birth defects knowing how much the children and their parents would suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by elated177: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

It means Yahweh loves us so much he is sending us to eternal damnation

Why are you dodging the question?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

Which God created you?
None
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

Yup
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
elated177:

Why are you dodging the question?
Because Yahweh has a favorite pastime of wanking while watching over us
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

None
Okay. According to your belief, how did humans come into existence?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
Suky01:

You delibrately refused to answer my questions about the picture below.
And to answer your questions yes my parents had sex and i was formed in the womb. There is a scientific explanation to how children are formed read it up.
My parents also have parents.

If God created us why does he choose to create some children with birth defects knowing how much the children and their parents would suffer.
Defects in children born are caused by many factors. It could be drugs usage, lack of proper health care, abortion drugs, etc. .
Every human was created by God.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

Okay. According to your belief, how did humans come into existence?
We don't know. Lots of theories abound. But I'd rather believe that, than believing lies
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

Defects in children born are caused by many factors. It could be drugs usage, lack of proper health care, abortion drugs, etc. .
Every human was created by God.
Which abortion drug causes birth defects?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by elated177: 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

Because Yahweh has a favorite pastime of wanking while watching over us

Can you see clearly that you are psychotic, jae?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

Which abortion drug causes birth defects?
With common sense you should know the answer to that
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

We don't know. Lots of theories abound. But I'd rather believe that, than believing lies
You don't know and yet you argue about. Na wa o
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
elated177:

Can you see clearly that you are psychotic, jae?
Am I? Interesting grin
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

With common sense you should know the answer to that
Lol. Bro, there's no abortion drug that causes birth defects. Take your L in peace

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

You don't know and yet you argue about. Na wa o
Let me give you an analogy.
You see 1m naira in your locked room. You wonder how it got in there. You ask your neighbors, they said they don't know. Your wife tells you they magically appeared. Would you believe her?

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Bro, there's no abortion drug that causes birth defects. Take your L in peace
You haven't seen people who tried to abort. The baby still lives, but deformed due to attacks from the drugs
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

You haven't seen people who tried to abort. The baby still lives, but deformed due to attacks from the drugs
Bro, I'm a physician. grin
The commonest abortifacients used by girls are high dose quinine injections, misoprostol. They dont cause birth defects

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bro, I'm a physician. grin
The commonest abortifacients used by girls are high dose quinine injections, misoprostol. They dont cause birth defects
You need to go back to school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Christianity A Religion Of Peace / Can A Person Be A Christian And Not Born Again? / My Story By Paul Grundy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.